Cookie Creatives by Jennifer

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Absolutely, positively my favorite thing at the wedding. Jennifer put together a whimsical woodland dessert display that was complete perfection. Not only did everything look beautiful but it tasted amazing too. Everyone is still talking about it and I am trying to come up with an excuse to have another party just to have another one of her displays. If you are even considering having a dessert display, you should do it, and you should hire Jennifer. You won't be disappointed.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts
LOCATION
2133 Boston Road, Wilbraham, MA 01095
BLOG

Unique. Chic. Delicious - Cookies, Confections & Desserts

Cookie Creatives by Jennifer is a New England based company specializing in custom designed sugar cookie favors. Our cookies are made using premium ingredients and are baked fresh to order. We are happy to consult with our clients to help find the perfect design for any event.

There are many creative uses for our cookie favors. They
have been used as unique favors for weddings and showers, a tasty and stylish treat in out of town guest bags, served on platters alongside other desserts, as centerpiece arrangements, and as guest name cards. They have also been used to help businesses promote their brand and reach potential customers. The possibilities are endless!

Hi, my name is Jennifer Burkhart and I have been designing cookies and cakes for over 5 years as a hobby. I started Cookie Creatives in 2007 after many, many hours of practicing decorating and perfecting recipes.  My first big test before going into business was to make over 100 cookie favors for my own wedding.  My husband told me that if I still enjoyed decorating cookies while under all the stress of a bride with a week until her wedding then I must really love it. 2 years and many wedding favors later I still love what I do!  The best part of my job is working with people to design cookies that enhance their vision for the perfect event.

Details
Products: Custom Products
Services: Assembly, Design, Printing
ENDORSEMENTS (1)
Jennifer is our go to baker whenever we need cookies for a client or event. Jennifer's cookies are absolutely delicious. She is so creative and her decorating skills are some of the best I've ever seen. Hire her - you'll be glad you did!
Cookie Creatives by Jennifer is a wedding Boutique Bakery from Massachusetts. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New England, Boston, and Rhode Island. Cookie Creatives by Jennifer is a professional wedding Boutique Bakery that has been part of the New England wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in Favors and Stylized Dessert Tables