Cookie Creatives by Jennifer

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Elizabeth
09/01/2013

I couldn't even believe my eyes when I saw my dessert table at the wedding. Jen is so talented! Her attention to detail is amazing. Not only does everything look beautiful, but the taste is to die for. My bartender actually had to hide a box of dessert away for me because my guests were eating the dessert so quickly that she didn't think I would get to enjoy any of it. A year later, people still rave about my dessert bar and how delicious everything was. I definitely recommend working with Cookie Creatives.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts
LOCATION
2133 Boston Road, Wilbraham, MA 01095
BLOG

Unique. Chic. Delicious - Cookies, Confections & Desserts

Cookie Creatives by Jennifer is a New England based company specializing in custom designed sugar cookie favors. Our cookies are made using premium ingredients and are baked fresh to order. We are happy to consult with our clients to help find the perfect design for any event.

There are many creative uses for our cookie favors. They ... read more

There are many creative uses for our cookie favors. They have been used as unique favors for weddings and showers, a tasty and stylish treat in out of town guest bags, served on platters alongside other desserts, as centerpiece arrangements, and as guest name cards. They have also been used to help businesses promote their brand and reach potential customers. The possibilities are endless!

Hi, my name is Jennifer Burkhart and I have been designing cookies and cakes for over 5 years as a hobby. I started Cookie Creatives in 2007 after many, many hours of practicing decorating and perfecting recipes.  My first big test before going into business was to make over 100 cookie favors for my own wedding.  My husband told me that if I still enjoyed decorating cookies while under all the stress of a bride with a week until her wedding then I must really love it. 2 years and many wedding favors later I still love what I do!  The best part of my job is working with people to design cookies that enhance their vision for the perfect event.

+/- read less