Chocolate Paper Boutique

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
11/22/2014

I came across Chocolate Paper Boutique while doing research online, and her excellent reviews reeled me in. After visiting several expensive boutiques, I met with Mary and loved her sample work and sweet personality. She was accommodating from the start and assured me we could make my Pinterest Board dreams become a reality. She ended up making our invitations, programs, escort cards, menu cards, and favor tags.

Each project was stress-free and I felt she accurately executed what I was thinking and wanting. She was quick to respond to emails, and accommodating when meeting to drop off the final products. Mary takes the time to assemble and package everything nicely and professionally, and follows up with emails to make sure everything is to the bride's standards. She even included an invitation for my photographer to shoot (something I would have forgotten to ask for). You can tell she truly cares about her clients!

I would recommend Chocolate Paper Boutique to anyone wanting elegant, high-quality, custom paper products. The pricing is reasonable and Mary is flexible in working with various budgets.

Looking back, I'm glad I made the decision to work with Mary and there isn't a thing I would change.

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
Cincinnati, OH 45212

Stylish invitations by Mary R. Aulick

Welcome to Chocolate Paper Boutique! Everything we do is completely unique, one-of-a-kind and original to each and every couple. No two designs are alike. From start to finish, your guests will know that this is your day. We'll set the tone with your invitations and carry it through with your programs, table numbers, seating chart, esc ort cards, out of town bags, you name it! Everything will coordinate and reflect your personality and vision of your big day!

On top of it all, we'll make it easy. Not only can we handle the designing and assembly, we'll guide you through the steps of gathering all your information and making sense out of it. Worried about the wording and what information to include? We can provide guidance and help you figure out the perfect way to get your message across. Like I said, easy!

We're based in Cincinnati, Ohio and work with clients from all over the world. Let us know how we can help with your stationery needs!

Details