Chocolate Paper Boutique

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I was referred to Mary at Chocolate Paper Boutique by my cousin who had gone to her for her wedding invitations, programs, and seating chart. I could not have been happier that I found her!! From the moment I got in touch with Mary, she was so responsive and helpful, met with me to figure out an invitation design...and had so many options and suggestions to help me out. I loved that we were able to customize both our invitations and programs just the way we wanted...and it was SO easy--unlike trying to customize them through a website or some other company. I could completely trust Mary and she was willing and able to meet with me or talk to me whenever and wherever and always made me feel comfortable and special. I got so many compliments on our invitations and programs and wouldn't have done it any other way. Plus, the cost was not overbearing, especially for the quality of the product and personal service I received. Added bonus...I had already booked our DJ before I met with Mary, and he turned out to be her husband (Chad Aulick--PerfectDayDJs--he was wonderful)!! What a great little duo those two are. I would highly recommend Chocolate Paper Boutique!!

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
Cincinnati, OH 45212

Stylish invitations by Mary R. Aulick

Welcome to Chocolate Paper Boutique! Everything we do is completely unique, one-of-a-kind and original to each and every couple. No two designs are alike. From start to finish, your guests will know that this is your day. We'll set the tone with your invitations and carry it through with your programs, table numbers, seating chart, escort cards, out of town bags, you name it! Everything will coordinate and reflect your personality and vision of your big day!

On top of it all, we'll make it easy. Not only can we handle the designing and assembly, we'll guide you through the steps of gathering all your information and making sense out of it. Worried about the wording and what information to include? We can provide guidance and help you figure out the perfect way to get your message across. Like I said, easy!

We're based in Cincinnati, Ohio and work with clients from all over the world. Let us know how we can help with your stationery needs!

+/- read less