Carrie Ann Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Carrie Ann did an amazing job with our wedding photos. We hardly even knew she was there, but she captured the day perfectly. Super easy to work with as well.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Arlington, VT 05250
BLOG

Your wedding day.....one of the most important days of your life.  After your ceremony, your reception and your first dance, it’s your photographs that will bring you back to that very moment in time.  When choosing a photographer to preserve those memories, I want you to select a photographer that fits not only your needs and your budget, but also your style.  I'm the kind of photographer that gives instruction when needed, and then fades away afterwards to capture the natural moments that occur during your day.  A kiss, a laugh and hands raising in the air on the dance floor out of pure happiness and love.  These are the types of moments that I love!  I'm based in Southern Vermont, but am available for travel throughout the US.  Be sure to view my latest work on my website as well as my blog where you can get to know me a little more personally too!

Carrie Bombria| www.carrieannphotography.com | carrieannphotography.com/blog | facebook.com/carrieannphtography

+/- read less
Details
Style: Photojournalism
Services: 1 Event Per Day, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Multi. Loca...
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards