Carlos Creek Winery

Services: Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 400
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

The Winery is nestled in Minnesota’s Lake Country which offers a unique destination wedding close to home. We offer fine cuisine for all types of events with indoor and outdoor facilities for year-round events!

Here at Carlos Creek we pride ourselves on service for you and your guests. We only host one wedding a day to ensure that our full attention is on you! We can accommodate for large events of 100 - 400 guests and for more intimate groups of 20 - 75 during the summer. For winter events we can host groups of 20 - 200 for elegant winter weddings and festive holiday parties.

We specialize in indoor & outdoor events for social gatherings and for wedding ceremonies & receptions! We have seven different outdoor venues including a terrace that overlooks our apple orchards and a natural amphitheater tucked in to a hill that is surrounded by rows and rows of grape vines. Our newly renovated reception hall provides a unique setting for indoor events with rich tones of reds, browns & tans, warm mahogany wood accents and a large stone fireplace.

We offer a wide selection of food options to fit any style of dining and we pair our menus perfectly with our award winning wines! Treat your guests to wine sampling on our terrace with unique appetizers or an elegant plated meal with wine paired courses.

For a truly unique experience and a destination your guests are sure to enjoy, host your event at the Winery!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding was perfect! Beautiful place to have your ceremony and reception all in one! It is a beautiful place, beautiful decorations, endless photo ops throughout the vineyard etc. We couldn't have asked for it to be more perfect!

Michelle was more than helpful! She went to the extremes to make sure everything was done right, on time and made sure everything went smoothly.... and that's not just on our wedding day. Michelle and CCW worked with us for about a year planning, ideas, concerns....anything that you could possibly think of to make sure our one day would go just right! I can't not say enough about Michelle and for everyone who helped make our wedding as memorable, thrilling and exciting as it was!

If anyone is even thinking of having your wedding and reception at CCW, don't think about it any longer. Have it here. I promise you will be well taken care of, right down to the last little detail.

• Wedding: 08/16/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Profile Picture
Nick & Jackie
1 Review
Endorsements
Having married many couples at Carlos Creek Winery, I can attest to the fact that this is a beautiful venue. Your unique and memorable wedding at the winery will be coordinated by friendly, professional staff whom I highly recommend. I have the winery listed on my Web site (celebrationsbyjul.com) as a preferred vendor.
320-846-5443
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards