CardBoxDiva.com (Home of Creative Custom Card Boxes & Indian Wedding Card Boxes)

River edge, NJ
888.315.9296   Visit Website   Email Vendor

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

Couldn't have asked for a better experience than the one I had with CardBoxDiva. The process was easy and everyone I interacted with was incredibly helpful, especially considering my lack of creativity and vision. The card box itself came out beautiful, and my future SIL was beyond impressed and excited about how perfectly it will fit in at their reception. I absolutely can't wait for all of their guests to see it.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts
LOCATION
P.O. Box 303, River Edge, NJ 07661
BLOG

Collect your gifts in style! Wedding Gift Card Boxes and holders for your special event!

www.CardBoxDiva.com

Welcome to CardBoxDiva.com! We specialize in producing and providing  custom designed Wedding Gift card boxes and special event gift card holders for your special occasion. Our Creative Custom Card Boxes  and Indian Wedding Card Boxes brands will hold your gift cards and keep them safe in a beautiful and stylish manner. Each box is hand-painted with care, with special options to give your money holder a unique look to complete your party décor!

Choose your colors! Choose your shape! Choose your ribbon! Choose your accents! The look is up to you!

There is no assembly required. We ship all over the United States.

Visit our website to order

Visit our NEW blog to see our latest Custom Creations: www.creativecustomcardboxes.com/blog

Become a fan on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/creativecustomcardboxes

Follow us on Twitter- http://twitter.com/CardboxDiva

Details
Products: Custom Products
Services: Assembly, Design
PROS I KNOW (158) View All 158 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)