Bridal Sense, Inc.

4.7
Profile Picture
Katelyn
10/04/2014

I got really, really lucky searching for my dress. This is the one and only place I went for my wedding dress, and I could not have asked for a better experience. Ever.

This little mom and pop shop is owned and worked by three generations of women who have a passion for weddings and finding the perfect dress for the bride. They were extremely helpful without ever being pushy; they let me browse the dresses without hovering or giving extraneous advice.

I picked out ten dresses of all different cuts and styles. Yet another cool thing about this shop: they have both new custom-made and off-the-rack dresses. My dress was off the rack and at a fraction of the retail price. I would never have been able to afford a Melissa Sweet silk-and-lace dress without this little shop.

They laughed and engaged wonderfully with myself, my mother, and my little sister. They were absolutely perfect. I couldn't have had a better dress-finding experience. I would recommend anyone to come to this shop and enjoy their experience as well!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
6600 Roswell Road NE, Suite J, Atlanta, GA 30328

Atlanta's Premier One-Stop Bridal Shop at Sensible Prices!

Atlanta's Premier One-Stop Bridal Shop at Sensible Prices!  The newest concept in bridal wear. Buy, Rent or Sell New and Once-Loved Designer Bridal Gowns, Bridesmaid Dresses, Tuxedos, Veils, Tiaras and Accessories. Designer samples at 30-70% off retail price. Rent Bridal Gowns for only $200.00 and Bridesmaid Dresses for only $75.00 including altera tions and cleaning.

Your wedding is one of the most significant events in your life, and we want it to be perfect in every way.  We're dedicated to excellence in customer service.  We know you'll love our personal touch!

Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
PROS I KNOW (4)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)