Blossoms Special Event Designs by Gayle Logan

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Prior to my wedding I knew nothing about flowers. Gayle helped me by showing me different options and colors. Gayle was understanding to my budget and price range and was always available if I needed to make a change or ask a question. The flowers turned out better than I could have ever imagined and I received nothing but compliments from the guests and wedding party about how beautiful they looked. I highly recommend Gayle and I promise you will not be disappointed! Going forward if I ever need flowers again I am calling Gayle! :)

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
Henderson, NV 89002

Blossoms is a Special Event Florist that only books up to 2 events per day. If you would like to check out some of my work, please visit my web site at www.BlossomsByGayle.com If you like what you see, please fill out my Contact Page and send, I will give you a call to answer any quest ions you may have and schedule a Consult for us to meet and go over the floral details. If you are out of state, I will call you and gather information about your event and then prepare your quote and send to you.

Visit our Fan Page on Facebook under "Blossoms By Gayle"

I would like to wish you the very best while planning your wedding and shopping for your vendors. Customer Service is very important to me and I want to make sure your flowers are beautiful and one of the most memorable thoughts when looking back on your Special Day!

Thank you for your interest in Blossoms!

Details
Consultations: Free
Samples: For Charge
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
ENDORSEMENTS (4)
Love Gayle at Blossoms Event Designs and Floral! The sweetest person to work with and she does great work! Good pricing too!