Birmingham, Nashville, Charleston, Charlotte Jewish wedding officiant

Birmingham, Nashville, Charleston, Charlotte Jewish wedding officiant

Marietta, GA
404.790.8612   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service

Rabbi Lebow is the man! As we are an interfaith couple, we wanted a spiritual but non-religious ceremony and that is exactly what Rabbi Lebow delivered. The man is such a character that our guests continue to rave about his personality and humor. He made us feel comfortable from the moment we met him. He is a charismatic, funny, and witty crowd pleaser!

Birmingham, Nashville, Charleston, Charlotte Jewish wedding officiant responded with the following comments:

Ashley and Adam, LOVED working with you guys! Your venue was very special and you guys make such a fret couple! All the best, Rabbi Steve

Services Used: Officiant

... read more

Atlanta Jewish and Interfaith Weddings

Atlanta Jewish Baby Naming, Blessing and Briss

Atlanta Jewish LGBT Officiant

Charlotte, Greensboro, Winston-Salem, Gastonia, Asheville, Durham, North Carolina Jewish wedding officiant

Nashville, Chattanooga, Knoxville Jewish wedding officiant

Birmingham, Hoover, Mobile Jewish wedding officiant

Charleston, Hilton Head, Kiawah Island, Myrtle Beach Jewish officiant

Altanta, Gainesville, Dahlonega, Alpharetta, Augusta Jewish wedding officiant

Serving Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida Jewish weddings.

Jewish South Carolina LGBT wedding ceremony Officiant

"Rabbi Lebow will work with you, to make sure that the wedding ceremony is comfortable for the groom's and the bride's side!"
John And Dana K.
(Atlanta Jewish weddings)

"Rabbi Lebow worked with our minister and he was very gracious and accepting of our wedding requests.
During the ceremony
he always explained the Jewish parts of the service, so that everyone felt involved and connectted to our wedding."

Alan and Nancy P.
(Birmingham Jewish weddings)

"Frankly, we interviewed four Rabbis in Atlanta and he was the only one who wasn't boring or stuffy. He has a great sense of humor, which he used in our service to help me, because I was nervous!! We recommend Rabbi Lebow for any interfaith (or competely Jewish) ceremony."
Jed and Susan C.

(Nashville Jewish weddings)

"He was always on time to our appointments and our rehearsal.
 He came an hour early to the ceremony because I wanted to ask him extra questions. He was VERY PROFESSIONAL and and he took the stress out of planning the ceremony part of my wedding!"

Al and Jessica Wang
(Knoxville Jewish weddings)

"My fiance is not only from a different religion, but also a different ethnic and racial group than my family. He was very gracious to my future in-laws and he made them feel very special. Getting rid of that stress made my wedding day easy!"
Daryush and Jana A.

(Augusta Jewish weddings)

"The best thing about working with Rabbi Lebow? He kept me (the bride) laughing and smiling, so I wasn't nervous during my own wedding ceremony!"

(Charleston Jewish weddings)

Rabbi Steven Lebow is a proud supporter of marriage equality!

Jewish Wedding officiant LGBT Atlanta, South Carolina, Alabama, Tennessee
404-790-8612 (cell)

We accept phone calls from 7:00 am until 11:00 at night. We will return any phone message or e-mail within one hour!

Nashville, Chattanooga, Knoxville Jewish weddings

Birmingham, Hoover, Mobile Jewish weddings

Charleston, Kiawah Island, Isle of Palms, Hilton Head, Myrtle Beach Jewish weddings

Atlanta, Roswell, Alpharetta, Dahlonega, Gainesville, Augusta, North Augusta Jewish weddings

Asheville, Greensboro, Charlotte, Winston-Salem, Greenville, High Point, Gastonia, North Carolina Jewish wedding officiant

LGBT wedding officiant Jewish ceremonies. Rabbi for LGBT wedding ceremonies- Atlanta, Georgia, Charleston, South Carolina, Hilton Head, Isle of Palms, Myrtle Beach, Birmingham, Alabama, Nashville, Tennessee, Jewish LGBT Rabbi Officiant, Kiawah Island, Roswell and Alpharetta, Georgi, Augusta and Savannah- LGBT officiant.

LGBT Jewish and Interfaith Wedding Reform Rabbi Officiant Weddings