Awesome Entertainment

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

I didn't even any other DJ/MC other than DJ Peace. I've attended 3 other weddings where Mark was the DJ/MC and I was the wedding coordinator. So, I had first hand knowledge before of how professional, dependable, and easy to work with he is. I knew that everything will go smoothly in terms of the ceremony and reception timeline. Mark always answered all my questions and concerns on time.

We ended up needing an officiant and we asked Mark if he could recommend someone to us. When he told us that he is also an officiant, I didn't look any further and hired him!

The planning was a breeze. My fiance and I did have a lot of 'homework' to do in terms of writing our Love Story and the introductions of our bridal and groom party for the grand entrance, but it was all worth it. Our Love story was probably at least 15 minutes long, but it was fun and funny! Everyone was having fun and laughing along with the story.

One of the biggest concern of having an Indonesian guest list is their lack of will to participate in the dancing and/or games. Mark is an EXPERT in dealing with this. He always managed to get people to participate (and have fun!). Also, during the reception, things didn't really go as planned, but Mark's improvising was even better. I'd definitely hire Mark as a DJ/MC again for any future event I have... :)

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
22835 Cove View Street, Canyon Lake, CA 92587
BLOG

Over 20 years of musical adventure!

Full-time MC's, DJ's and Event directors for a fun, unique and memorable for you and your guests.

Details