Ashley Durham Studios

Ashley Durham Studios

Luxury Boudoir + Wedding Photographer

Palm Springs, CA | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Hello, and congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

My name is Ashley Durham, and I am a boudoir and wedding photographer located in Palm Springs. I absolutely LOVE capturing weddings - the romance, the excitement, the details - everything about it! :)

I am also available for other types of sessions as well, including families, seniors and military homecomings!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had two sessions with Ashley and Randy. Talk about two very stand up and amazing people. Neither my fiancé (now husband) and I love the camera, but they both made us laugh and made us both feel very comfortable showing our love, for them to capture! They truly get to know who you are and show that by capturing your moments and why you are getting your pictures taken!! Ashley did our engagement photos and both Randy and Ashley did our wedding photos. We could not have ever dreamed of more amazing shots! They both capture details and are true artists behind the camera. I would recommend them both to ANYONE. We even did! One of my best friends is using them for the engagement and wedding photos as well. You can’t beat their prices and if you can, the quality and talent they both will deliver wont disappoint! We absolutely love these two photographers and from the moment we meet them, you can tell this is truly their passion, and they work hard for it!!!

• Wedding: 10/11/2013
Services Used: Photography
Profile Picture
Cheryl
1 Review
Ashley Durham Studios is a wedding photographer from Southern California. We service weddings througout the local area, including Palm Springs, San Diego, and Orange County. Ashley Durham Studios is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Southern California wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in boudoir, portrait sessions as well as photojournalistic wedding photography
760-641-9487
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire