ART WORK PHOTOGRAPHY

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Louis and his team were phenomenal. From our initial telephone conversation I sensed something special. I didn't want traditional photos for my wedding. I wanted someone who had an edge and an artistic approach to make my day truly come to life on camera and Art Work Photography did just that. The team was very professional, punctual, patient and overall amazing. From our engagement session to the wedding day, my husband and I were truly pleased with the services we were provided. I would reccommend Art Work Photography to anyone looking to capture life's special moments. They paid attention to every detail of my day from getting dresed to walking through the reception. The pictures were fun and effortless. I couldn't have imagined my day without them. Excellent and worth every penny. Thanks Lou.

Tynara and Mike

Services Used: Photography, Videography
LOCATION
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
BLOG
Photojournalistic and Fine Art Photography is our passion.

Our work pushes the limits of conventional wedding photography, providing each one of our clients with a personalized and imaginative compilation of work.
We have the skills to make your experience with us feel completely natural.

We would love to connect with y
ou and discuss ways in which we can capture your personality through great photographs.
Details
Style: Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Prints, Proof CD of All Images
Liability Insurance: Yes