Amber Housley

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Being new to Nashville, I was worried I wouldn’t find a professional and local person to help design and create my wedding invitations. Fortunately, I met Amber and since that day I have been so pleased with her work and her professional service. Our destination wedding invitations were absolutely amazing. Not only was I blown away by the beauty, style and creativity of the invitation - but I had numerous guests email, call and tell me in person that, "they were the most beautiful invitations they had ever received." Words can’t express how nice it was to hear this. The wedding invitation is an important piece of the wedding planning process; it was wonderful to know that I was in good hands!

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
1108 Division St, Nashville, TN 37203
BLOG

Wedding Style | Design

AH Style

AH Style

With over a decade of event planning experience, including over five years designing and planning weddings in the Nashville area, I can’t wait to dive in with you! The planning of your wedding or celebration is a once in a lifetime adventure and I’m honored to be a part of your journey. We’ll collaborate together on personal details that will allow me to develop a style plan and detail-rich production that you deserve.

AH Design

I dream in color, and have a passion for patterns, pocketfolds and ribbons. My designs are both sweet and sophisticated with a touch of whimsy and personality. I enjoy blending personal details in every piece that I create. I believe that you are given just one chance to make a first impression. With AH Design, your guests very first impression of your wedding celebration will be your knock-their-socks off save the date and invitation! Whether you need paper pretties, personalized photo-filled programs or the perfect cake favor sign for your buttercream dream, I can’t wait to get to know you more so we can create custom items for your big day that you and your guests will never forget!

As Seen In: