Abby de Rosset Hair + Makeup

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Abby did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding. Everything turned out beautiful! I didn't even have to really give a lot of detail as to what I wanted, she was able to vision it on me and went with it when I went in for my trial. I loved everything about my hair! The head piece was not exactly comfortable on my head (it is hard for me to wear headbands so, I figured on my wedding day is when I would try to wear one for 8 hours). At the last minute I purchased something else with the fear of my head pounding and Abby was able to use it in my hair just like the other one! It was even more beautiful!!!! The makeup was spectacular also and not once did I smudge or run, even after all of the tears of joy and the hugs and kisses from everyone! I wouldn't change anything if I could and I was so lucky to have Abby there to make me look like the princess I envisioned.

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
24 South Main Street, Bel Air, MD 21014
                  Call today to set up your hair trial!!

Need Makeup Too?

No Problem... We can set you up for a makeup trial at the same time!

443.504.5443                                             ... read more
                  Call today to set up your hair trial!!

Need Makeup Too?

No Problem... We can set you up for a makeup trial at the same time!

443.504.5443                                             abbyderossethairandmakeup@yahoo.com
                                                                   We can’t wait to meet you and make your
                                     wedding day dreams come true!

Abby +/- read less