A Bilingual Wedding Minister

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Gris
12/27/2013

Mr. Clifford married my Husband, and I on Dec 27th. I highly recommend him, our ceremony was bilingual, and everyone loved it. Thank you Mr. Clifford.

A Bilingual Wedding Minister responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for kind words, Gris. It was an honor for me to officiate your wedding. I wish you both happiness & blessings!

Services Used: Officiant
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
909 Silber Road, Houston, TX 77024

I am Clifford, an ordained, bilingual Minister. I will work with you to create the perfect wedding experience—from the most sophisticated of weddings to the more casual settings (or Quinceañeras, baby Dedications, Marriage Renewal, etc. ) in English, Spanish, Bilingual, Traditional, Non-traditional, Religious (Christian/Catholic), interfaith, intercultural, Unity Candle, Unity Cross, Lasso, Arras, etc.

Together let’s create a ceremony that will make it a day they will never forget.

Clifford Hite, Ph. D.
832-723-4388
doctorhite@gmail.com

P.S. In Texas according to the "Pastor Protection Act" clergy can refuse to officiate marriage ceremonies that violate their religious beliefs. According to the Texas Attorney General no clergy should be forced to perform or recognize a marriage that contradicts his/her religious belief."

+/- read less