Zoom Theory Photography Reviews

Zoom Theory Photography 2
Zoom Theory Photography 3
Zoom Theory Photography 4
Zoom Theory Photography 5

My first interaction with Zoom Theory was sending an email to their general inquiry box, and receiving a return call from Meredith in about 20 seconds! That about sums up the enthusiasm and quality of service Zoom Theory provides.

They are super organized, timely with responses, and answered the hundreds of questions we had each time we talked. Meredith and Amanda are amazingly talented, and provide such a great custom experience that really takes into consideration each couple's ideas and dreams for their wedding day. They also were able to provide a custom package that suited our specific needs at a value price that we just couldn't believe.

We are so grateful to have worked with them, as we now have a huge collection of the most beautiful images that capture the exact mood, emotion and spirit of the most special day of our lives. We look at these pictures and see love, joy and the real personality behind ourselves, guests and loved ones. OUR PICTURES ARE TO DIE FOR!!!

They were also able to keep us on time that day, while still capturing our dozens of "must have" shots - which is no small feat considering the large (and complicated) family we have, which includes many spirited children that are hard to wrangle. They coached us through each shot, and made sure that we knew all the tips and tricks that would provide the best result.

I would highly recommend this group of talented and creative women for any couple looking for personalized service and artful photography that is not your average "cookie cutter" imagery. What they do is truly an art, and we can't wait to have occasion to use them again!

And finally, and maybe most importantly, Meredith and Amanda are just great people, which is exactly the type of folks you want on your team on the most important day of your life.

Sent on 02/07/2014

Krista · Married on 11/15/2013

We chose Meredith because we had seen her fabulous work. Our finished product is superb and a great reminder of our special day. Meredith has a knack for getting the right shots and putting you at ease during the session…very artistic.

Sent on 12/20/2013

Alisha · Married on 11/10/2013

Sometimes, and very rarely in life, you have a moment that is truly magical. If you are incredibly lucky, this moment can stretch into hours. That was my wedding day. Magic like this can be hindered by any number of things, and I worried before booking our photographers - about how it would feel to have someone taking so many pictures during such a sacred time. These concerns melted away the instant I arrived at the venue on the big day, and was met with Meredith's beautiful smiling face. Meredith and her assistant were incredibly kind, and efficient (qualities that often don't find themselves in the same person). They put everyone at ease, and charmed the guests. During the first look, and the ceremony, they were documenting each moment without us knowing they were there. Meredith lovingly coached me through the cake cutting, which would have gone horribly awry without her. They were a dream. When we received the pictures, we were struck yet again. Only soulful people can capture soulful moments, and Meredith captured so many that we could not believe our eyes. Add to that the incredible talent of Amanda, and we are at a loss to narrow down our pictures to a manageable amount that will fit into an album! Oh my goodness, they are beautiful. The editing is superb and artistic. We could not be more happy.
    Magical moments come rarely in this life. I feel so fortunate that my husband and I met Meredith and Amanda, two wonderful soulful and artistic professionals to make our magical hours last for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 01/13/2014

Heather · Married on 11/08/2013

Merideth is absolutely amazing. From start to finish she was more than accomdating, professional, and spot on with the vision we had for our pictures.She makes you feel very comfortable with the whole picture taking process, as I am not used to this and needed some direction. I feel I am not photogenic and for one of the first times have received pictures that truely show my best side. Anyone can take a picture but her expertise goes way beyond just taking a picture. The creativity that is put into the final product is just a true testament to you get what you pay for. Photos last forever !! Thanks again for the everlasting memories! !

Sent on 04/21/2014

Christine & Cameron · Married on 10/18/2013

You have that one day, that one moment, that you and your partner, your closest friends and family all meet that same evening to exchange 2 totally different families into one. That day was my wedding day. Took place on October 18th 2013. So many of your decisions from the past 6 months have lead you to that moment, and whether you are a traditionalist who plans something elaborate with a lot of people, or are thinking of something more intimate with just your closest friends and family, photos are instrumental on helping you remember just how special it was.
    We recently moved to Huntington Beach, CA so everything came down to just the two of us. Originally from South FL(wife)/TX and overwhelmed by all the nuances of a big wedding, we decided to get hitched in Huntington beach. Next on my list was to search for the most perfect photographer. Which leads to my favorite part of my wedding day- 2 words- ZOOM THEORY. Meredith and her lovely assistant were our wedding photographer. It was an absolute pleasure to work with them! Both are so friendly and humble to say the least. Both Meredith and her awesome assistant were so helpful on how to pose, where the best locations were, and the results were incredible. From the early morning wake up call from my MOH-from getting ready to walking down the aisle and several hours of dance/booze put my husband and I in a blur but after seeing the photos, all of the feelings came back, this time in full color. It really does help to see things from an outside perspective and it takes an enormous amount of trust in the person capturing those moments for you to do them justice. I am immensely thankful to Zoom Theory for their talents and their ease. The entire team is wonderful to work with. I would refer them to anyone looking for talented people!

Sent on 01/14/2014

Sandra & Brian · Married on 10/13/2013

I can't even begin to express how lucky I feel to have stumbled upon Zoom Theory Photography. I met Meredith at a wedding fair (where I won an engagement session with her!) and could immediately tell that her personality and aesthetic was totally up my alley! Our engagement shoot was so much fun - Meredith was all for capturing us in our element, doing the things we love most - and our photos turned out amazingly! There was absolutely no question she had to shoot our wedding!! Beyond being amazingly talented, Meredith just makes you feel so comfortable and uninhibited and that makes for really beautiful photos! ;) Much to our surprise, she and Amanda turned our photos around way faster than we had anticipated and we could not be happier with the memories we have from our special day. Photos are such an important part of your wedding experience - there are so many moments that pass you by and to have those moments frozen in time - there to relive whenever you'd like - is something truly priceless! Thank you Meredith and Amanda for capturing lifelong memories!

Sent on 02/01/2014

Liz · Married on 10/06/2013

Meredith was amazing from day one! when we meet her we knew she was the one we wanted to do our wedding pictures.
    The day of the wedding she had her assistant wendy they made us feel so comfortable They were able to capture many beautiful photos for us that were simply amazing we could not have asked for any better.
    Highly recommend them to anyone looking for photographers.

En Espanol ? why not ;)
    si buscas un buen equipo de travajo y quieres tener las mejores fotos como recuerdo de tu boda debes de conocer a meredith es muy amable y amigable, tiene asistentes que hablan espanol y pueden ayudarte. checa su website y te aseguro que te encantara su travajo no lo pienses y has una cita :)

Sent on 11/10/2013

Dr. Jeff · Married on 09/20/2013

We not only found a photographer for our wedding but we plan to use Zoom Theory for a lifetime. What an amazing team! Easily a 10 on a 5 point scale.

Sent on 11/05/2013

Evelyn · Married on 09/20/2013

The dynamic duo does it again! My husband and I are soooo incredibly happy to have chosen Zoom Theory to document our special day. As if amazing engagement pictures weren't enough, we have the most beautiful and breathtaking wedding pictures. Not only was Meredith able to capture special moments, but Amanda glorified the emotion with her artistic ability to make real life moments become magical moments that seem to be good to be true; out of this world beautiful. I cannot say enough about how happy we are with our pictures and working with both Meredith and Amanda has been a pleasure!

Sent on 11/18/2013

Neka · Married on 09/07/2013

Meredith and Amanda are an excellent duo. They were very receptive and accommodating with us in all aspects from pricing and packages, to making sure we got all the shots that we wanted to remember our special day. Meredith is a beast with the camera. Her energy and enthusiasm made us excited on our wedding day, and her experience and in charge attitude made me more relaxed because I knew she had everything under control. Amanda makes magic with the photos, each picture came out like a work of art. We were very pleased with our engagement and wedding pictures and all of our friends and co workers are asking about hiring them for their special events. They will be our family photographers for life.... Hopefully next year we can see them again for pregnancy pictures ;)

Sent on 11/21/2013

Hilary · Married on 09/07/2013

These ladies were fantastic! Amazing to work with and amazing end result. Our photos are stunning! We have received countless compliments on the professionalism of the photographers day of and on the beautiful images they created. They are fun, friendly, and have great attention to detail. We would recommend Zoom Theory to anyone!

Sent on 11/25/2013

Drew · Married on 08/17/2013

Meredith was absolutely incredible in every way! Her professionalism, preparedness, and great personality shined in the weeks leading up to and on the day of our wedding. She has such a keen eye for catching the right light or a great moment. We got our pictures back within a month, and they are beyond our expectations. We had multiple guests comment about how nice and courteous she was and how her pictures should be in bridal magazines! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 10/08/2013

kirsten · Married on 08/10/2013

We chose Zoom Theory for our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. Our engagement pictures turned out amazing and we had the hardest time choosing one for our save the dates! We also had so much fun at our session.

Before the wedding we met with Meredith to go over time line, the bridal party, what pictures we wanted, what pictures we didn't want ect. to make sure nothing was missed and the day would go as smoothly as possible. On the day of the wedding everything went as planned.

It's been a little over a month since the wedding and we have already received our wedding pictures back! (I've had some friends where it takes them forever to get their wedding photos back.) We couldn't be any happier with how they turned out and are so glad we booked with Zoom Theory. The editing is amazing and they turned out beautiful! We can't wait to show all of our family and friends!

I would definitely recommend Zoom Theory and we will be going back when we need pictures done again! I would book them before your dates get booked! :)

Sent on 09/19/2013

Karen · Married on 08/04/2013

Meredith and Amanda and everyone else at Zoom Theory Photography are seriously amazing!!! By far the best and easiest choice of our wedding planning was choosing to have them capture our special day. The engagement photo shoot gave us some of the most breathtaking photos we've ever seen (which we used for so many of our DIY-wedding touches), and our wedding day photos are likewise SO beautiful and special!! Meredith has an incredible knack for capturing authentic, touching moments in a way that's totally genuine, and then adding an artistic flare that is truly a work of art. Plus, she's an absolute pleasure to work with, a total professional in every way, and she somehow managed to capture moments in a totally non-intrusive way on the big day... I couldn't recommend Zoom Theory more!! If only I could give them 6 stars!!

Sent on 09/02/2013

We were very happy with Team Zoom Theory shooting our wedding.
    We love their style, ideas and perfection - they are fun to shoot with and not "stiff"...they love what they do and that's important!
    We highly recommend Meredith, Amanda and their Team @ Zoom Theory.

Sent on 10/08/2013

Arthur · Married on 07/19/2013

Meredith and Zoom Theory were fantastic to work with. They were extremely professional and competent and our pictures came out great. They also managed to get us our photos in record time. We were expecting to wait much longer than we did. I would definitely recommend Zoom Theory to our friends and family. Thanks Meredith!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Lisa · Married on 07/07/2013

Love her! Meredith took our engagement photos and our wedding photos. She is creative, friendly, and comfortable to be around. She let me show her pictures I had found on pintrest and used them for our engagement session. We had our engagement session on the beach with our dog. She was patient with him and tried to get him to put his ears up and run on the beach. She has an eye for things that would look great in photos. We were worried that the photos wouldn’t look good because it was gloomy on the beach. She reassured us that gloomy weather is perfect for photos. She was right! They all turned out great. When the sun did come out, she got some great sunset shots. We got photos of us and some with our dog. We had a friend come with us to walk our dog around when we were done using him for photos.

We had a meeting before our wedding to help organize the day. She took down names of family and bridal party so she would know who everyone was. She took down the lists of shots we wanted and did not want. She didn't push us to take any photos we did want either. She kept reminding us it was our day, which was so refreshing.

I was so impressed with her at our wedding, even beyond from the engagement session. For the wedding she is very organized and keeps to a timeline which is great. She is also able to move that timeline around if things are not going to schedule. The girls were having major issues with my corset so she went and took pictures of the guys and came back. I felt bad that we had messed up the time line, but she just kept assuring me that we were fine and she made sure to allocate extra time for wedding mishaps. She let us be ourselves and allowed for the goofiness to come out. Her assistant Amanda is great too! They are able to get the same shot but at different angles which I never would have thought of.

She is worth every penny. I would use her again in a heartbeat!!!!

Sent on 08/11/2013
  • O

Owen · Married on 06/01/2013

Meredith and her team were unbelievable! They blew us all away with her creative eye and artistic sense of shooting that is so magical and special. The incredible candid shots were awesome. We need more adjetives to describe how much we think of Zoom Photography.

We would highly recommend anyone considering hiring a photograpgher, to use her. She is personal, fun, extremely talented and knows how to work with people for any occassion so that the best environement and photograpghy can be shot. Hire her right away if you are reading this. She will blow your expectations away!

Sincerely,
    O & K

Sent on 06/19/2013

Samantha · Married on 05/31/2013

My Husband and I are from Australia and we got married at Wayfarers Chapel and then had the reception at La Venta Inn.
    When my husband and I first decided to get married in America, I thought it would be difficult trying to arrange everything from a distance.
    I came across Zoom Theory and got in contact with Meredith.
    The planning has been a breeze. Meredith was very quick to respond with emails I had sent, which made us feel like we were important, even though we were halfway across the world.
    We met with Meredith once we got into LA a week before the wedding. We got to see her amazing work at her studio. Meredith made us feel very welcomed.
    From the moment we saw Meredith's Studio and met with Meredith, we knew we had made the right choice in having her capture our special day.
    On the day of our wedding, Meredith and Amanda where there just before we arrived and were ready to start capturing the day's event's.
    It was a pleasure having Meredith and Amanda at our wedding capturing the day as they went with the flow of everything and made the day fun by having a few laughs with us.
    We got our portraits and they are absolutely amazing. They both captured every moment of the day and the quality of the portraits are outstanding. Something my husband and I will treasure for generations to come.

If you pick Zoom Theory you will not regret your decision :-)

Thank you very much Meredith & Amanda

Kindest Regards

Mr & Mrs Tudor

Sent on 07/17/2013

Corinne · Married on 05/25/2013

Meredith is a supremely talented photographer. My fiancé and I loved our engagement photos with Zoom Theory and we can't wait to see what they do with our wedding photos. Not only did we have nice portraits in the mix but we also had an array of artistic, high quality images--like something out of a magazine. Meredith was on top of everything at our wedding: she made sure we were running on schedule, took a ton of photos, our friends loved her. We highly recommend Zoom Theory!

Sent on 06/22/2013

Georgina · Married on 05/15/2013

WHERE DO I START??? We were looking for a photographer that was unique, artistic, and take shots that weren't anything like your parents' wedding photos.... we found it with Meredith & Amanda!! Their photo gallery showed pictures that were exactly what we were looking for! Definitely worth every penny! The pictures they captured of our wedding leaves us completely speechless. When pictures are all you have when the day is over.... investing in a great photography company is the most important decision you'll make. Zoom Theory is phenomenal at what they do. From start to finish they were helpful with any concerns we had and totally put us at ease. The editing they do is amazing. These girls have such a God given talent for what they do from the pictures take, to the angles, their techniques, ..... it's ART!!!! That's just how to really describe them. Our pictures are everything we wanted: artistic, beautiful & bountiful!!!!!! They are easy going and really easy to work with. :) you WILL NOT go wrong with Zoom Theory... we highly recomend them!! Just make an appointment for a consultstion and be prepared to be blown away!!!!!!!! Love you Meredith & Amanda!!!!! Thanks sooo much for capturing our special day... we'll be back for future pictures! ((Baby portraits... )) ;)

Sent on 06/13/2013

Bryce · Married on 05/05/2013

Meredith is the best photographer like everyone says. We were truly lucky to be able to book her for our wedding. So, call in advance and book early because her schedule will be filled. Despite her work load, we got our edited pictures back rather quickly. Loved working with Meredith and her pictures turned out amazing. Thanks again Meredith for being part of our special day and making our memorable moment that much more memorable.

Sent on 05/22/2013

Jessica · Married on 04/06/2013

Zoom Theory is the best way to go in photography!!! We took our engagement pictures and the result was amazing! After seeing our engagement pictures we knew we didn't have anything to worry about for our wedding Photography. Meredith and her assistant Jenny where amazing! They were in time, easygoing and very accommodating! They even helped me stay calmed during stressful moments and more so helped me get into my second dress! Our wedding portraits came out gorgeous and they are AMAZING!!! These women work very hard, non stop and what is best is they don't interfere with the flow of events. We have decided to keep Zoom Theory as our official photographers!!! Thank You Meredith and Amanda for such outstanding art work! Much love, Jessica and Felipe

Sent on 05/14/2013

After meeting with several local photographers and not feeling like they got our vision for our wedding, we scheduled a meeting with Zoom Theory Photography. Immediately, we were warmly welcomed and lead to a comfortable and inviting studio. While flipping through their photo books and chatting with Meredith, we both knew that we had found the photographers that would capture all of the special moments of our wedding day. They ended up doing that and so much more. The day of our wedding, they arrived early and immediately set off to work. We never had to ask them to take a picture, they were always a step ahead of us. They made us and our families feel excited to have our pictures taken and managed to capture all of the candid shots that we were hoping for and some that we had never imagined. Overall, the staff at Zoom Theory are amazing photographers and wonderful people to work with. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/19/2013

Sarah · Married on 03/02/2013

Using zoomtheory photography to shoot my wedding was the best decision I ever made!

Sent on 04/11/2013