100 Reviews for Zoltan Wedding Photography

Boudoir Shoot (1)
Custom Graphics (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
100 Zoltan Wedding Photography Reviews

Zoltan was very fast to respond to any emails, and was very straightforward with pricing and options. My partner and I really appreciated the quality and detail of his work. We just were after some nice shots of us while on vacation and our expectations were definitely met and then some!

Profile Picture User7575552, [Private], 1 Review
Category: Photography

Excellent photos! If you want portraits combined with fancy modeling shots, Zoltan is your guy!

Profile Picture User7586638, [Private], 1 Review
Category: Photography

Zoltan was such a wonderful photographer, he made our day one we will not forget any time soon! He had us laughing and smiling from beginning to end, and we really got into the spirit of being photographed on our wedding day. He has a FANTASTIC eye for the perfect photo! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Profile Picture Cyndi, 8/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

From the professionalism to the precious moments captured; every moment we spent with our photographers were AMAZING!!! We were so extremely impressed in every single photo and beyond pleased with the work!!! We would highly recommend Zoltan Photography to everyone in Las Vegas and beyond!!! Ee DEFINITELY chose the best photographer for our wedding day!!!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Zoltan is an amazing photographer. My wife and I chose the very best photographer for our wedding day. Zoltan has this eye for the perfect shot and delivers with high quality photos. Just seeing the image on his camera after a few shots was amazing. He had us laughing and smiling the entire time.

If you are looking for a photographer in Las Vegas for your wedding I would HIGHLY recommend Zoltan Wedding Photography

Profile Picture Kyle, 8/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amazing pictures, great customer service, awesome experience, would DEFINITELY recommend Zoltan Photography to anyone looking for greatness!!!!

Profile Picture Montrell, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Zoltan and his wife did an amazing job with capturing the joy and happiness of our evening. Not only was he incredibly professional but he got our pictures back to us incredibly quick. Thank you for all you did and we could not have imagined our evening without you!

Profile Picture Erin, 8/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Zoltan was my photographer for my wedding in Las Vegas. He was referred to me by my wedding planner Vegas weddings planner. I expressed to her the significance of photography at my wedding and how important it was to me. So Regina referred me to Zoltan. Extremely professional, Zoltan worked around my scheduled wedding which was at valley of fire and took charge. Got pictures while I was getting ready and surprised me with them later on! I didn’t even know he was capturing the pictures until I got them later. Needless to say I was pleasantly surprised about that. He made sure to take pictures before during and after the ceremony. I love that he was able to capture the entire day for us from start to finish. There was never a question about time or how long he would be there. While he was there he was entirely dedicated to us and our day. This meant we got the best pictures during the allotted time frame. He was also available to take pictures the next day around Vegas to help commemorate our trip which was kind of like a mini honeymoon. The pictures themselves are tasteful and well done. His capture of us within the amazing desert landscapes is breath taking. He used the space and design of nature as our backdrop and I can’t put into words the allure he captured. I am forever grateful to Regina for recommending him and to Zoltan for helping us remember every little detail of our wedding, which to me is priceless.

Profile Picture Jill, 6/25/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits

What an amazing shoot! He was prompt (we were late) and courteous. During the shoot, he positioned us to get the best shot. He said the right things to get us comfortable and loose and to make us naturally smile. He's a real portrait artist. Would recommend!!!

Profile Picture Kris, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Absolutely the best pictures I've ever had taken in my life!! Do yourself a favor and don't look at any other photographers!!

Profile Picture Laureen, 6/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great photography! Great work very happy with my pictures and capturing my special day! He really loves what he does and it shows!

Profile Picture Audra, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Zoltan was great! He picked us up from the Chapel and took us out to Red Rock Canyon for a session of amazing photos, then back to Las Vegas strip for even more. He has great vision, a ton of patience, and he’s lots of fun! I’m certain that we couldn’t find a better photographer to capture our happiness! Thank you Zoltan Photography fit a job well done!

Profile Picture Jason, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My hubby told me we were going to have a photoshoot in the Nevada desert, I said yeah, why not:) But I never knew that it was an actual wedding photographer who was taking the pictures! He was so different than other wedding photographers I've seen...it was rather like a fashion shoot, than the usual wedding pictures -style. He treated us as models, not just an ordinary couple, and I quite enjoyed it! So I did not have a clue that my hubby was going to re-marry me in Vegas!!! After the Red Rock-scene we took a few hours break and there came the surprise! We went at "The Little White Chapel" and Zoltan was there, this time as a professional wedding photographer... He took fabulous photos, I am so happy about this experience I want to share it with the world!

Profile Picture Edina, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were already married when I decided to re-marry my wife on our honeymoon in Vegas. I found Zoltan Wedding Photography's page, and as I reallly fancied the pictures and his style, contacted him online. He answered me straight away, which is, to me certainly worth 5* as sometimes I have to wait ages till people get back to me after i fill out an online contact form. So we spoke and I told him it was going to be a surprise wedding! He managed to keep the secret all through the first shoot in the desert :) Which is another 5*-worthy fact as he was chatting nicely with my wife (it's important from a photographer, to gain confidence, another 5* as he did it so naturally, so well) without saying a single word about anything that was ahead of us! To cut the long story short, Zoltan is a wonderful man and a great photographer, a true artist. I recommend him and value him with 5*.

Profile Picture Miki, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It w asso much fun sharing our special moment with a photographer that took the time to make magic on film.
crystal looked like a model and I a great prop. LOL.. Nothing but compliments on our current pics. Can't wait to see the whole package.

Profile Picture raymond, 4/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We couldnt be more pleased with the work that Zoltan did for our wedding. He was professional and fun to work with! He provided direction to ensure that all photographs looked clean and neat! We definitely recommend having Zoltan for a photographer! He was awesome!

Profile Picture Tamie, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We came from the UK to get married in Vegas which was quite daunting making sure everything ran smoothly. Zoltán was great before the wedding responding to any queries very quickly. On the wedding day Zoltán was really good fun, he arrived on time and the photos we have received are fantastic and we got them very quickly considering how busy he is, thanks so much! Mr and Mrs Hunt, MGM Skyline terrace suite, 3rd April 2018

Profile Picture Rebecca, 4/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are so happy with all the experiences and companies what they did on our wedding.They caught every single special moment on our special day.Also they were very easy to get in touch with. The pictures turned out just gorgeous.They captured our day beautifully.

Profile Picture Ibolya, 1/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

All I can say are wonderful things about Zoltan and his wife! I googled for Photographers in Las Vegas a few months ago for my wedding on January 2nd. My Husband and I are from out of town, across country and wanted a great photographer to shoot us after our ceremony at the chapel. We looked at a few photographers online and saw Zoltan's website and his Facebook. We liked his work and decided to email him about the different packages and talked about what we wanted from a photographer. After a couple of weeks of deciding, we decided to go with Zoltan and do 3 hours session. I booked the time slot and put a deposit down to reserve the spot. Zoltan emailed/called us a week in advanced to ensure everything is going as planned which helped us at ease because we didn't know what to expect coming from across country. We flew in on a Monday and we told him where our wedding ceremony will be and he insisted in picking us up after the ceremony at the chapel so we can get right to it since we wanted photos taken right after the ceremony. I told Zoltan that I couldn't do 3 hours anymore as our budget was maxing out so I told him we could only do 2 hours. Zoltan was considerate and wanted to help us out a bit, but we just couldn't do more than 2 hours. He understood and we just went with the 2 hours session. On the day of the wedding, he was patient because we were running behind at the ceremony so he and his wife waited for us at the chapel. We then drove to a hotel and took photos with just my Husband and I. We went to multiple sites on the strip at several hotels. Zoltan and his wife is so easy to work with and Zoltan's experience is definitely a 5 star. His eye for detail and everything was just amazing. he captured everything we expected. The first hour and a half was with my husband and I then the last 30 minutes was with 20 of my guests. Everything went smoothly!

Profile Picture Charisma, 1/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Zoltan was a great guy and took amazing photos of our wedding We would recommend him for any occasion that you may have !!

Profile Picture Bret, 12/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Zoltan was beyond amazing! He deserves 10 stars! I'm a very shy person and my hubby hates pictures, but he had us feeling comfortable and carefree very quickly. He was professional, but lighthearted and his wife was a total sweetheart! He posed us, fixed any out of place hair or bunched up clothes to made sure all pictures were perfect. I've only seen thm on his camera as it was just yesterday but I should have most, if not all within the week. From the ones I have seen, he is a phenomenal photographer!

Profile Picture Holly , 11/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Book Zoltan now! We found Zoltan thanks to google and loved his style of photography. His enthusiasm, professionalism and care were clear right from initial contact and throughout our ‘journey’. We booked Zoltan and Vicky for a full day to cover our (small) Vegas wedding and looking at our photos five months on (I’m very late with the review!) we are so thankful we did. He’s great value for money and we had the best day of our lives which he captured perfectly. We had so much fun on the day- neither of us usually enjoy having photos taken- Zoltan and Vicky were fantastic companions and even made it into our wedding album! If you can, book him for the day- you won’t regret it.

Profile Picture Melanie, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files

Fantastic !! Very nice pictures - amazing results. We spent a nice time with Zoltan! He is very professional.

Profile Picture AUDREY, 10/26/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

So far, we've only had our consultation and a few email/phone/text exchanges but I'm impressed!! We are getting married in October and Zoltan and his wife Victoria have been quick to respond, flexible with our wedding date/time and when we met with them at Starbucks, we felt like we had known them for years. They made us feel comfortable and showed us years worth of photos and artwork to give us an idea of what to expect on our big day! Looking forward to October and working more with Zoltan!!

Profile Picture Vanessa , 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files