Zofia & Co. Photography Reviews

Zofia & Co. Photography 4
Zofia & Co. Photography 5

Matt Feeney · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful Memories, Excellent Service

Zofia was incredible. We did not do a traditional 1-hour photo session as we really wanted to enjoy the day. It was our desire to have mostly candids and to have Zofia and her staff just grab guests and wedding party members for quick shots. She knocked it out of the park. She and her crew were barely noticeable and yet we have an amazing set of photos. She put a blog and preview out for our event inside of a week. Amazing and highly recommend.

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • tevon

tevon · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing amazing amazing!!!

Working with Zofia was a dream come true. Before we got engaged, I had been (not so secretly!) admiring Zofia's photos and blog posts, so when we got engaged I knew that we had to work with her!

Throughout the wedding planning, Zofia was always a quick email away and was quick to respond to whatever fleeting question I had. She was flexible and understanding.

Our engagement photo shoot in July was one of the best days of our engagement. We loved having the chance to get to know Zofia, and she made us feel so comfortable with her, which in turn made our photo session go much easier. My husband typically hates photos, but loved having his picture taken by her.

Come to our wedding day, Zofia and Becky were incredible. They were discreet, fast, and made us feel so relaxed. I actually didn't know where they were the majority of the day/night!! Her work is amazing, and the end results show it. Zofia takes traditional wedding portraits, but she also captures casual moments throughout the day and evening that really speak to your love and wedding and ultimately tell your story.

Huge thank you to Zofia & Becky for helping make our wedding day so amazing, and for capturing the moments that we will look back on for years to come. We cannot recommend Zofia & Co. enough - they are incredible!

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Zofia & Co. Photography 6
    Zofia & Co. Photography 7
  • Annie

Annie Rauscher · Married on 09/08/2018

I love Zofia & Co.!

Zofia & Co. Photography is the best! We absolutely loved working with Mark and Zofia throughout our entire wedding process. They made us feel super comfortable from start to finish. I truly cherish our wedding photographs! Most importantly, they were so great to work with on our wedding day. They were calm and confident--perfect in a high stakes situation! They know how to capture the bride and grooms personalities along with the beauty of Nantucket. We couldn't have asked for more! I look forward to working with Zofia for any family photos in the future!!

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Zofia & Co. Photography 8
    Zofia & Co. Photography 9
    Zofia & Co. Photography 10

Elizabeth · Married on 10/08/2016

PHENOMENAL! I cannot say enough good things about Zofia and her team. I was blown away by her photographs from my wedding on Nantucket and could not have been more pleased with her professionalism, reaponsiveness and sense of humor throughout the entire process. She is truly talented and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer for their wedding, holiday card, family portrait, etc. She’s the BEST!!!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 09/10/2015

When trying to select our wedding photographer, someone gave us the advice that you should pick a photographer who doesn't just take beautiful photos but creates art that you would want to hang in your home. Once we heard that, the choice of Zofia and Co. was obvious. Every photo from our wedding day is perfect -- Zofia and Brian captured moments, big and small, that we will look back on with such joy. We can't wait to hang our photos in our home and share them with our loved ones. If we had to do it all again, there is no doubt in our mind -- we would work with Zofia & Co in a heartbeat!

The bonus, in addition to amazing photos, is the way their business is run. The team is super nice, extremely responsive, happy to answer questions, accessible by email which was a rarity (!), and extremely clear about what was included in each of the packages. What a complete relief for a stressed bride!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Booking Zofia for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made while planning - she was amazingly easy to work with, and all of the pictures from our wedding day are beautiful! Zofia was great at communicating with us, and helped to make planning a wedding from another state very easy. Leading up to the wedding, she stayed in touch and sent us great information along the way (often answering questions I hadn't even thought of yet)! On the day of, Zofia and Brian were great. They captured all of the people and moments most important to us, were fun to be around, and worked so efficiently that we kept forgetting they were there. We were amazed by the finished product, and have loved going through our beautiful photos over and over again. I would definitely recommend Zofia to anyone planning a wedding on Nantucket!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Kate · Married on 10/04/2014

Wow! We have the most amazing pictures that capture our magical wedding weekend! I knew from the moment we stepped into Zofia's office that she was the photographer for us. The candid color and black/white canvases that greeted me were exactly what I wanted. Zofia was a pleasure to work with from the start. She was responsive to emails and helped organize a timeline for the day that allowed us to enjoy time with our guests. She's very professional and blended into the scene while documenting the emotions and love from the day. We loved getting the sneak peak the next day and her blog only a week later. We're just finishing up picking pictures for our album...it's nearly impossible! Too many good ones. Make the right choice and choose Zofia for your wedding!

Sent on 02/21/2015

Zofia was an absolute pleasure to work with and my husband and I were so excited to have the opportunity to have her photograph our special day. Photography was at the top of our list for important things to book prior to our wedding. When we asked our family members, who have a background in photography, which photographer we should try to book for our wedding – they immediately responded with Zofia & Co. It is safe to say that this is one of the best decisions we made and we are thrilled with the outcome of their work. Zofia and Brian were both with us on our wedding day and truly captured the feeling, emotion and excitement of our day. They are both extremely talented and knew exactly how to get all of the best pictures with our venues, lighting, scenery and guests. Zofia and Brian’s knowledge of the island made for a very smooth day. They were very respectful of our guests, unbelievably professional and managed to get a picture of every single aspect and detail of our celebration. Working with Zofia after the wedding has been a breeze and we have loved seeing all of the pictures. From her blog, the proof book, online website and photo books – it has all been perfect. We would absolutely recommend anyone that is in need of professional pictures to work with Zofia & Co.! Thank you for the beautiful memories!!!

Sent on 02/04/2015

kate · Married on 08/23/2014

I cannot thank Mark and Zofia enough for taking the most beautiful engagement and wedding photos. The photographs are amazing. I have received so many comments from family and friends that Zofia's photos are some of the best they have ever seen. They were both so nice and easy to work with. Mark did such a wonderful job on the engagement photos. Zofia's wedding photos were gorgeous, I couldn't be happier.

They were also extremely professional and responsive to all my questions and concerns. Zofia put together our website which had a lot of details and it looked amazing. She made any changes I needed extremely quickly.

I cannot thank Zofia and Mark enough for taking the most breathtaking photos of us. I think their photos are the best I have ever seen.

Sent on 12/29/2014

Molly · Married on 06/28/2014

Zofia was absolutely fantastic -- from the first interaction to the photo books and prints I have ordered months after our wedding. I knew I wanted to use Zofia based on photographs I had seen of other weddings she had done, and from our first meeting, we knew she was exactly what we wanted in a wedding photographer! She gave us sound advice about engagement photo dates and timing, was able to work with us when weather was an issue on our engagement shoot date, and even helped maximize our wedding package by having Brian come out for our rehearsal dinner to capture the evening. We had our wedding at Great Harbor Yacht Club and Zofia knew exactly what to do in terms of where to shoot from, how to capture the best angles, and when to bring us out for sunset (or when to capture the perfect sunset shot with no guests in it!). She and Brian were snapping away the whole night, but no one ever felt as though they were "in the way" or obstructing any part of the wedding. We are absolutely thrilled with all of our prints (she sent us a proof book with a quick turnaround and it has been so exciting to choose pictures for our photo albums and prints). Her picture are not "formal" or "staged" -- very natural and candid. Suffice it to say -- we loved Zofia and would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/23/2014

rebecca · Married on 05/30/2014

We were so fortunate to have been able to work with Mark & Zofia! I was a little anxious about the logistics of photography on our wedding day prior to booking Zofia & Co. But, having them on our side made everything so easy! From our laid back engagement session (Zofia knew all the best places to go, zooming us from location to location to make it fly by), to their responsiveness to every single e-mail, to the actual wedding, they eased our every worry.

Their professionalism allowed them to take every shot without us having to miss a beat. Because we did not want to see one another prior to walking down the aisle, this left little room for us to also enjoy the happy hour with our guests. With these two behind the camera(s), they were able to get a bunch of good shots of our family members and wedding parties beforehand, leaving just a few portraits for after the ceremony. The two of them blend right into the party because they are having so much fun and photographs were never the center of attention.

We can't decide on our album yet because there are so many good shots to choose from! If you are getting married on Nantucket, working with a local photographer is the ONLY way to go! They know their way around, all of the vendors & locations and can capture the best light.

Sent on 02/05/2015

Claire · Married on 09/28/2013

After admiring their work online & in various publications, booking Zofia & Co to photograph our wedding was a high priority on our wedding to-do list. Zofia and her team were so wonderful to work with throughout our whole planning process and Zofia and Brian were amazing photographers on the big day. They were so professional and responsive to any questions we had and made us feel at ease while taking our photos.

It was so nice working with photographers who know the island so well and know the best spots to find great lighting or in our case, a house in ‘Sconset that had a dahlia bush that matched the flowers in my bouquet exactly. While wedding planning can be stressful, working with kind and patient people like Zofia & Brian made everything run so smoothly.

We knew the photos would be beautiful but their work exceeded our expectations and we are so happy with the photos and our beautiful wedding album. They captured the feel of our wedding day perfectly. We received so much positive feedback on the photos from friends at the wedding and friends-of-friends who had seen them on the site. With the wedding now behind us, I still love keeping up with their blog to see the beautiful photos and know we will always give them a call for any big events in the future and of course, recommend them to any friends getting married on Nantucket.

Our piece of advice would be to book Zofia & Co as early as possible as their wedding weekends book up far in advance and you don’t want to miss your window of opportunity to work with this amazing team!

Sent on 04/28/2014

Kelley · Married on 09/14/2013

We had the pleasure of having Zofia and Brian photograph our wedding and we could not have been happier! We originally saw Zofia's work on her website and were amazed at her use of light and how she was able to show so much about each couple through her images. We first met in Zofia & Co.'s beautiful Centre Street studio (now shared with the incredible Dawn Kelly!) and we were surrounded by really fun examples of their work (they do tell you 'photos are meant to be printed!') and we were so impressed and couldn't wait to see how she would capture our big day. We were able to be specific with certain shots we knew we wanted to have (certain family portraits, groups of friends, meaningful details) but we also knew we could trust Zofia's eye to capture our moments in a way we would love. She combines a true level of caring for her clients with an incredible level of talent and the outcome is better than you imagined.

Sent on 05/01/2014

Huan · Married on 06/02/2013

Zofia & her team are true professionals at wedding photography and photo editing. Zofia has a natural ability to seek out the perfect lighting and angles for the most amazing pictures -- just look at her blog and you'll see what I'm talking about. Zofia takes pictures rapid-fire and with stealth -- ensuring that not a single moment is missed. Our family & friends and my husband & I adore ALL of the pictures that she took. Her work is truly timeless, and we have the most amazing pictures that will be treasured for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 11/02/2013

Meaghan · Married on 09/08/2012

Zofia did an amazing job at our wedding in September! Any time I thought "this would be a great photo op", she was already there ready to snap a picture! The photos were ready for a preview within two days and then the full set was available shortly. Zofia and her assistant did an amazing job and were well worth the money. I would recommend her to anyone having a wedding on Nantucket or the mainland :)

Sent on 04/13/2013

If I could give a single piece of advice to give a newly engaged couple it would be to use Zofia and Mark as photographers for your wedding. They are the absolute best photographers in the market in addition to being extremely professional and kind and wonderful people. My new husband and I are so incredibly happy with their work, and the whole experience of working with them. It was the very best decision we made in the whole wedding, save the decision to marry one another.

They captured our wedding day perfectly - the colors, the feeling, the sweet moments, the energy and the joy. Upon looking at the photos I feel the same happiness as if I were right back there living it. It was a joy to have them at the wedding and we are so thankful for the beautiful work that they have given us.

Sent on 07/25/2012

Tracy & Jay · Married on 06/23/2012

My first piece of advice to anyone getting married on Nantucket - hire Zofia Photography!! :) Zofia and Mark are absolute gems and truly a pleasure to work with. Our experience with them was phenomenal and we still glow everytime we look at our pictures to re-live our wedding day, which we find happens often! They captured all the special moments from my sister-in-law pinning my great-grandmother's wedding dress lace to my dress to our flower girl peering down the aisle to my husband's face seeing his sailboat groom cake at the reception plus many, many more that would honestly take hours to write! We will forever have the happiest memories through pictures of the emotions, love, radiant light & colors (ahem sunset and moonrise) and details of family and friends smiling and laughing on Nantucket that these two captured on our wedding day.

Zofia and Mark take the time to get to know you as a couple and make it a priority to get to know the VIP family members/friends to ensure moments with the bride and groom are captured with those who matter most. The wedding day goes by in flash so it was comforting to know we had Zofia and Mark there to photograph it all so we could spend many years ahead looking back on that happy day ~ especially all those photos rocking out on the dance floor with all our siblings in tow :)

We can't thank them enough for what an outstanding job they did, seriously the photos are a dream come true, wedding photography at it's best! A million and a half thank you's to Zofia & Mark. We really hope to work with them again for future family weddings or maybe babies down the road!!

Sent on 09/14/2012
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn · Married on 06/16/2012

Simply put, Zofia and Co photography is spectacular.  The one liner --  in addition to being extremely talented with a camera (the images she captures speak for themselves), Zofia is extremely professional and responsive and an absolute pleasure to work with.  More details below.

In the initial stages of planning our wedding, my husband and I decided that having fantastic photographs was a top priority.  We knew it would be one of the happiest days of our lives, and we wanted to ensure that we would be able to re-live those moments for many years to come.  This meant finding someone who could capture not just what the wedding looked like, but the emotions behind each and every image.  Zofia not only delivered, but she exceeded our already high expectations by a huge margin.  She was able to capture the true vibe of our entire weekend (we liked her so much after our engagement session that we hired her to shoot an hour of the rehearsal dinner and extended our wedding day coverage by an hour).    Neither of us is particularly photogenic nor are we very comfortable in front of a camera, but somehow Zofia was able to put us at ease -- she  helped us to relax and (shockingly) to have fun while she was shooting.  Almost just as importantly, Zofia could not have been more professional, flexible and responsive throughout the entire process.  She made herself available whenever I needed to bounce around an idea (about colors, wardrobe, etc) and somehow managed to give honest opinions without forcing anything that wasn't "us" -- not an easy feat.

Needless to say, I can't find enough good things to say about my experience with Zofia and Co photography ...  A+++ from a very type-a bride!

Sent on 06/25/2012

Jackie & Todd · Married on 06/09/2012

My husband Todd and I have not one negative thing to say about our experience with Zofia & Co. Mark was such a pleasure to work with and completely understood everything we were going for on our wedding day.With all the headaches that planning a wedding can bring, choosing Zofia & Co. was the very first thing we did after we got engaged. All we knew was that we were getting married on Nantucket, and we didn’t care where, as long as we had someone from the Zofia team present!The wedding day is exciting and overwhelming and you are distracted the entire day, Mark was well aware of the flow, and in tune with everything that was happening. Plus his appreciation for a British sport car won my father over in a heartbeat!
    He completely understood my laid back no fuss attitude on the day of the wedding. The photos were probably the most important to us, and we wanted them to feel natural. Mark completely got it, and just went with the flow. His creative eye captured things I didn’t even notice or see – so we cannot thank him enough for giving us our visual memories. He captured the happy moments the sad moments, and everything in between. We honestly cannot begin to thank him enough.
    I would consider having a great photographer as one of the essentials for a wedding. It is really all you get to walk away with after the party is over. Zofia & Co. is the absolute best there is, and they are a must have. They know the island so well, the lighting, and skies, the unique picture spots, etc. so you come away from the experience with photos you only dreamt of having! I would not only recommend Mark as a wedding photographer, we plan on using him in our future life events as well, whether it be parties or starting a family down the road! They are first class all the way, and their photos are always exquisite.
    Thank you to Mark for capturing the beauty of our day! You were an absolute joy to work with on such a monumental day in our lives.
    Best,
    Jackie &Todd

Sent on 10/12/2012

Cushing · Married on 09/24/2011

Zofia and her husband Mark did an amazing job at our wedding! From our very first meeting, Caroline and I knew that they were absolutely perfect for the job and were going to make our wedding weekend so memorable. They are the perfect kind of photography duo because they know each other so well and spend the time to get to know the bride and groom so well. Because of their hands on approach, they were able to nail the style and grace of our wedding weekend. Zofia and Mark are a must for any style, size or destination wedding!

Sent on 04/02/2012

Sheri · Married on 08/20/2011

I just showed my wedding pictures to one of my husbands friends last night and he said "Are these for Vanity Fair or something?'' He wasn't kidding. That is how beautiful the photos are.
    Zofia took my engagement and my wedding pictures. My husband and i feel so fortunate to have worked with her. We had a destination wedding in Nantucket and knew nobody. Luckily Nicole from Unique Nantucket, who was my wedding planner said "I'll try and get Zofia." Well it was the best thing that could have happened. Our engagement photos were so beautiful and Zofia was so nice. We had come over to the island for a day (we live in California and had come to Cape Cod in July for vacation and wedding planning.) and the weather turned out to be not good. Zofia said "we can do shots if you want or we can reschedule. Or why don't we try and do some then if you can make it back over we will do more." So that's what we did. I mean really, most photographers would not give you that option. And the thing is she works really, really fast and makes it a lot of fun. We had a blast working with her. She is definitely the kind of person you want to hang out with and be friends with.
    Then the day of the wedding she was so great, getting so many wonderful shots but never getting in the way and never making us feel like we were missing any part of our wedding.
    Also just to let you know we had one issue with some prints that we ordered arriving wrinkled. Zofia was on it. She immediately called the lab, had new prints made, and shipped them out.
    If you would like to see our photos go to Zofia's blog and look at Sheri & Andrew. That's us.
    Zofia if you read this I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. You have given us such beautiful photos that captured the beauty and romance of our wedding. It was such a pleasure to work with you. We hope to have more photos done with you in the future.

Sent on 09/11/2011

Renee · Married on 08/02/2011

We cannot stop looking at our wedding photos! They truly are works of art! Absolutely loved the artistic edge on the photos, especially the attention that was paid to small details! Greatly appreciated Zofia's timeliness with emails and general responsiveness, it made planning a destination wedding much easier.

Thanks for the beautiful photos, we know we will enjoy them for years to come!

Sent on 08/11/2011

Lucienne A. · Married on 06/26/2011

Zofia took engagement, welcome dinner, and wedding photos for my husband, Joe, and I this past June. We cannot say enough about her work, but really when we look back on the experience with Zofia, it was the 'little' things that were so helpful. Of course, looking at Zofia's galleries, one can see immediately that she is an amazing artist and has an eye for getting the right shots. But, Zofia is clearly a well-seasoned professional and has taken notes on past wedding experiences. At one point, I needed a mint, she had one. We needed a more beautiful hanger to display the dress on, she had one. We thought my makeup might get a little dull, she had face blotting pads. This woman is on the top of her game, and she is sweet at can be as well. Joe and I have confirmed that Zofia is the vendor we enjoyed working with the most, and she will always be someone special in our lives. In our opinion, if you're considering having Zofia as your photographer, there's absolutely no reason why you shouldn't hire her. It will be the best decision you can make during your special event. Two big thumbs up!

Sent on 08/01/2011
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/18/2011

Planning a wedding in Nantucket from Denver, Colorado was a bit stressful, so having vendors that were responsive to emails and a destination timeline was a must. I had done a lot of research and Zofia’s name kept popping up on all my favorite weddings on all the blogs.
    As soon as we met her (in the middle of Earl the hurricane) both my husband and I – and all of our family – knew that she was the right choice!
    She far exceeded our expectations for both our wedding and our engagement photos.
    She was incredibly flexible since the week of our wedding was the only time we would be able to have an engagement session and it rained that whole week. She was able to rearrange and have the photos on a non-rainy day and they are the best photos of us we have ever had! Not only that, we had a blast with her and it made the day of the wedding even better!
    We didn’t want any of the cheesy posed photos, just the ones that would help us remember the day. I never liked any photos of people’s rings or flowers before, but she somehow made all the details even more special! I loved the way that she made us feel special and the photos captured the true us.
    Zofia is truly talented and we are forever grateful that she was part of our special day and helped us remember every minute of our wedding.

Sent on 07/18/2011

Alicia and Jason · Married on 10/10/2010

Zofia exceeded all our expectations for our wedding photography, and produced an amazing set of images from the ceremony and reception. She's creative and captures the candid moments you want to remember, not just the posed pictures you usually see from weddings. We would highly recommend her to any couple searching for a wedding photographer.

Alicia and Jason Graziadei