Zev Fisher Photography Reviews

Zev Fisher Photography 5
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 09/14/2019

The best ever, period.

Other than my choice of husband, I think hiring Zev was the best choice I made during wedding planning. I did a ton of research into wedding photographers in Boston area, and his photos were easily the best I saw. Before we booked Zev, we met with him at his studio, looked through books of some of his work, and talked about what we were envisioning for the day. We loved that his focus is on more candid, emotive, and in-the-moment kinds of shots rather than the staged photos where everyone just stands in a line (though he does make sure to get the most important groups together for these photos, as well). His portraits also are to die for... I thought I looked beautiful when I looked in the mirror on my wedding day, but looking back through the pictures he captured, I look even better! He's got a great eye and a great demeanor, and he was so fun to work with in general. We laughed through the whole day and it never felt awkward to have him there despite how intimate some moments were. We were also shocked and thrilled with how quickly he got the digital photos back to us after the wedding. Do yourself a favor, and book Zev NOW!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Christie

Christie Nelsen · Married on 08/09/2019

Best decision!

I cannot say enough good things about Zev. From our initial phone call, we knew that Zev would be a wonderful photographer to capture our wedding. We met Zev in person before the wedding in his studio and he made us feel so comfortable right away. The day of, he was so organized and made sure we got all of the shots we wanted. He handled our large families and wedding parties with ease and everyone loved him! His assistant, Bailey, was also wonderful to work with. Zev was easy to communicate with and always answered promptly to any question I had. Most importantly, the photographs came out beautiful. He is so talented and really captured the wedding day so well. Zev is the best!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Jaclyn · Married on 06/30/2019

Zev is the best

We love zev! He’s so funny and easy to work with! We loved our pictures from both our engagement photos and wedding! If we had to do it all over again we would hire him again for sure!

Zev Fisher Photography 6
    Zev Fisher Photography 7
    Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Hilary

Hilary Lynch · Married on 06/01/2019

Best decision EVER

I cannot begin to say enough great things about Zev. He is absolutely the BEST! When my now husband and I got engaged, Zev was the first vendor that we booked - he was the photographer at my older sister's wedding and one of my best friend's weddings the summer before, and I was completely blown away by his work & how fun he was to work with at those weddings.

From the very first email we sent, to coming up to our apartment in Portland ME for engagement photos, to all the amazing memories he captured on our wedding day in June, my husband and I could not be more thankful to have worked with Zev. He met with us before the engagement shoot to learn more about us, so we were way more comfortable than I expected we would be (I am awkward in front of the camera!) during the engagement photos. We were so happy with how they came out, capturing some of our favorite parts of the city we live in. On the wedding day, Zev not only captured so many incredible photos and memories, but was so fantastic to work with! We were both nervous before the ceremony, and helped keep us calm and laughing for photos. After the ceremony, Zev got so many awesome photos of our family, wedding party & friends who were there to celebrate with us, that we will cherish forever. How he was able to capture so many great memories in a night that went by so quickly I will never understand, but we are so incredibly thankful that he did.

I could not recommend working with Zev more. He is absolutely the best and made our wedding (and our engagement leading up to it) so wonderful!!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Priscilla

Priscilla · Married on 05/11/2019

Book him now! Stunning work and a pleasure to work with!

We LOVED working with Zev! He was very organized, professional, responsive, and an all around great, funny guy! Our venue, Willowdale Estate (Topsfield, MA) had recommended Zev on their preferred vendors list.

My husband and I were looking for photos that weren’t too posed/blown out/touched up. We were looking for more of a natural, relaxed feel with natural light, and Zev’s candids turned out to be exactly what we were looking for.

On the day of the wedding, Zev and his assistant Bailey were amazing as soon as they arrived. They only added to all of the positive energy of the! During portraits, Zev made every family/friend feel comfortable and relaxed, and he used cocktail hour to get so many awesome pictures of family/friends we’ll cherish forever! (As the bride, I also had so much fun with him and Bailey during my portraits, and laughed so hard :) ) The photos from the ceremony and reception were flawless. Zev captured so many moments - knew exactly where to be and when to be there, while being super respectful and unobtrusive.

As two web designers, my husband and I were looking for an easy way to receive/access our photos. Zev’s client website was so easy to use to find digital versions of our photos. The little package Zev sends over after the wedding is gorgeous too! His attention to detail makes every client feel pampered/special. Thanks so much, Zev!

Can’t recommend him enough for your wedding!

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Arielle

Arielle Schwartz · Married on 03/31/2019

Amazing Wedding Photographer!

Zev is incredible! He is an unbelievable photographer and extremely fun to work with! He captured every detail of our wedding day perfectly and he is extremely responsive. He met with us before to go over all our photo requests. He is very patient and open to questions and feedback. Zev gets back to you very fast and really cares about his customers. He even posted one of our photos! We loved working with Zev and would recommend him to any wedding couple!

Zev Fisher Photography 8
    Sent on 08/18/2019

Ali · Married on 11/10/2018

Just the best!

Working with Zev was fantastic and one of the best decisions we made! He's personable, extremely communicative and most of all, unbelievably talented. We're in love with our photos and they're unanimously loved by our friends and family - and not just because they're our wedding photos, but because they do such an amazing job of capturing the day from beginning to end. Zev was such a wonderful presence on wedding day and we're so thankful to have had him by our sides! Can't recommend him more highly. Thanks again, Zev!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Alexandra · Married on 10/06/2018

Easy to work with & outstanding work!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Alexandra · Married on 10/06/2018

Best decision we made!

Zev was PHENOMENAL on our wedding day! He showed up to our venue with a huge smile on his face and was such a joy to work with. Zev made everyone feel comfortable (including those who don't like to have their pictures taken) and had the best sense of humor - key for great photographs! He has a unique eye for capturing the true essence of a wedding through a camera lens, and has a knack for capturing the best candids! Both my husband and I could not be happier with how our wedding pictures turned out, and we will definitely be hiring Zev again for any future photographic moments! HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Gerard · Married on 09/02/2018

My wife and I have hired Zev for his services on 2 occasions, recently for our Wedding on 9/2/18 in Boston and about a year and a half earlier for our engagement photos. He does remarkable work, and has very close attention to detail. We first met Zev about two years ago at a coffee shop at a hotel in Cambridge MA and ever since then knew he would be the one for us for our wedding day photos. He is very knowledgeable about where to take photos around the Boston area, especially given the time of day that he is shooting the photos or the weather conditions. Also, one thing that really stuck out to my wife and I is that he makes you feel very comfortable when he is taking your photograph. I would recommend Zev and his team to anyone looking for quality photos for their special day. He is truly a pleasure to work with, very responsive to emails, and he truly shows that he cares about his clients. Zev does A+ work, we would recommend him to anyone, and down the road when we start to have a family, we are very much looking forward to hiring him again for baby photos. Thanks Zev for your hard work and all you did for us. A+G

Sent on 09/12/2018

Natalie · Married on 06/09/2018

We knew that hiring the right photographer for our wedding was probably the most important vendor we could choose as we were going to have these photos for long after our wedding was over. We made a list of photographers in and around the Boston area and began doing vendor calls with each. When it came to our call with Zev, we knew he was the right fit. Not only are the photographs on his website and blog stunning, but he has such a great personality. He was easy to chat with and we could tell he loves what he does.

Zev ended up shooting our engagement and wedding photographs. We are in love with both. Our wedding photographs beautifully capture the love and joy from our day. And we could tell that Zev really cared about making sure our photographs captured everything we had wanted. Hiring Zev was one of the best decisions we made. I cannot recommend Zev Fisher highly enough.

Zev Fisher Photography 9
    Sent on 07/08/2018

Dani · Married on 02/11/2018

We talked with 3 wedding photographers over all before choosing Zev, but we also saw him shoot a best friend's wedding, so we had some idea of his style. We decided photography was one area where we wanted to splurge and Zev is extremely professional so his services tend to cost more, but it was worth it to us. He was very accommodating in planning, even with tricky family dynamics, and he and his assistant brought a great energy to what can be a stressful day. It rained the entire day of our wedding, but Zev and his assistant had great attitudes and helped everyone enjoy lovely rainy day shots. We highly recommend Zev -- very worth the investment!

Zev Fisher Photography 10
    Zev Fisher Photography 18
    Zev Fisher Photography 19
    Sent on 03/05/2018

Samantha · Married on 07/21/2017

Zev is definitely the best decision we made when planning our wedding! Not only is he so genuine and fun to work with, but his talent is unparalleled. I am super critical of myself in photos, and both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures came out absolutely stunning... Plus taking our photos was fun and not awkward at all because he makes you feel super comfortable. Zev was able to not just make us all look good, but capture the happiness and positive energy we all felt on our day-- in candids and in portraits too! Our wedding party and parents are stunned at how amazing they came out, as are we. I could not recommend Zev enough to everyone planning a wedding in the Boston area!

Sent on 08/19/2017

Liz · Married on 05/27/2017

We LOVED working with Zev for our engagement session and wedding. Zev had photographed a few friends' weddings and I loved how he captured not just the couple's joy, but every guests' as well. In fact, it was a photo of my husband and I dancing at a friend's wedding that convinced us we needed Zev for our big day - he caught us in head-over-heels love before we knew we'd be husband and wife.

Zev's work speaks for itself - stunning composition, creative choices, and he really finds what works for the couple. Our engagement session at Nightshift POPPED with bright colors and our wedding photos range from catching those soft ethereal first look moments to the straight nonsense that was our all night dance party.

If you have the chance to work with Zev, do it.

Sent on 06/17/2017

Susan · Married on 04/08/2017

My fiancee and I did an engagement session with Zev! My friends used him as their wedding photographers in Boston and I loved their photos so that's how we heard about him. We are getting married in Cali otherwise we would have him as our wedding photographer as well. He was very responsive to the emails. He made us feel comfortable during the session and as we warmed up to the camera we got some awesome shots! Very quick turnaround.

Sent on 07/14/2016

Brenda · Married on 01/15/2017

Zev is out-of-this-world talented! He captured such precious moments from both our engagement session and our wedding day, and in doing so he preserved all the beautiful memories we get to cherish for years to come! There were so many shots that we looked back at and never realized he had caught. Zev is so fun and friendly that it didn’t take long (literally, minutes!) for us to open up to him and just be ourselves in front of his camera. It’s amazing how Zev was able to capture who we are as a couple to a T and it totally shows in all of the photos. Our wedding day was everything we could have ever hoped for and we are so very thankful that Zev was a part of it. We would have been lost without him. He did so much more than just taking pictures (stunning pictures!), Zev helped us plan one of the most important days of our lives and we are so appreciative. We’ve been telling everyone how wonderful he is and we would choose him over and over again!

Sent on 03/26/2017

Jay · Married on 11/05/2016

We used Zev & his team for my daughter's wedding in Boston and they were terrific. Beyond the quality of the end product, everyone was friendly, patient, and professional. It was never about them, always about the wedding party. They knew what the goals were but adapted as the day moved on and had as much energy at the end as they did in the beginning. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 11/14/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/09/2016

Zev is truly the best. I worked for years as an event planner and coordinated weddings, so really understand that he is unique in his artistry, warmth, and professionalism. Even though it poured on our wedding day, the photos looked straight out of a magazine with gorgeous light, colors and perspective. Zev took the rain - which I feared would ruin everything - and turned it into a visual focal point of the day. He made the rain fun and everyone's favorite pictures are of us with umbrellas. More than anything, Zev perfectly captured the joy of my husband and I as a couple, our friends and family, as well as my favorite details like flowers and food. Your wedding photos are something you will cherish forever, so I could not have been in better hands than with Zev and his partner. We feel so lucky to work with him and have even another photo shoot with Zev for our one year wedding anniversary!

Sent on 03/24/2017

courtney · Married on 10/01/2016

I just received our engagement photo edits from Zev, less than a week from the date the photos were taken! I can't even believe how gorgeous they look and how quickly Zev turned them around. I am inlove with at least 50 photos which I would have never expected because I am so critical of myself. Zev was so easy to work with and that's saying a lot because I have never had professional photos taken of myself. We truly enjoyed our engagement shoot. We were on vacation visiting Boston and the shoot was honestly the highlight of our trip. He made my fiance and I feel so comfortable during the shoot! It was really the best experience and I am so happy to have worked with him. I hope to work with Zev again in the future!!! These pictures are true works of art!! :)

Sent on 10/19/2015
  • F

Francy · Married on 09/30/2016

Zev is a wonderful photographer. It was such a joy to work with him from beginning to end. Upon receiving our pictures, my fiancé and I were very happy with the result. We loved our photos and have received numerous compliments on them! They look so natural, and really capture the essence of the moment, and what we were feeling.
    I would definitely recommend Zev to anyone who is looking for an exceptional photographer to work with.

Sent on 09/20/2016

Julia · Married on 09/10/2016

We had a fantastic time working with Zev! He was extremely easy to work with and made us feel at ease the entire day. We love our photos!!

Sent on 04/22/2017
  • F

Frances · Married on 08/27/2016

Zev is AMAZING! We used him for our engagement pictures and our wedding and couldn’t have been happier. Zev is so great to work with; he is easy going and yet still very professional. Anytime I had a question about timeline/ details/ anything he was always there to help. He has a great ability to keep everyone at ease and laughing (which made for some great pictures!) We got so many comments about how great he was from guest at the wedding and the whole bridal party loved him. He turned our wedding pictures around SO quickly and every shot was stunning. I cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 03/24/2017

Liz · Married on 08/13/2016

You absolutely cannot go wrong with Zev! He is unbelievably talented while also being so easy and thorough to work with! He really puts you at ease while taking pictures and makes you feel like there's no camera there and you're just hanging out - SO helpful in making really natural and relaxed pictures! His planning of the big day is extremely helpful and he thinks of every detail and makes everything go so smoothly and right on time! We could not be happier with the professionalism and uniqueness of our pictures and album! Thank you, Zev!!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Jiayi · Married on 07/25/2016

Choosing the right wedding photographer was the most important decision we have to make during the planning of our intimate seaside wedding. And thank God, we found Zev. He is a highly qualified professional with an impeccable style. His works are modern, romantic and with a unique artistic touch. Zev is simply the best photographer we can ever ask for and he is an incredible person to work with. Whenever I looked at the pictures, I can truly feel the love and joy on that glorious day. He captured the moments of our wedding in such an amazing way and we will cherish the beautiful pictures forever.

Sent on 04/16/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/03/2016

I could not be more pleased than I am with my experience with Zev Fisher Photography. He did both my engagement photos and my wedding photos. First, he is the most likable and easy going person to work with. He instantly put us at ease, which in the midst of wedding planning and stress is a big deal! Second, his photos are incredible. Looking at them now feels like looking at a wedding magazine. I can't imagine anything higher quality. Finally, he really follows through, making sure that every last detail even after the wedding, like prints and the album, are exactly as you had hoped. He will definitely not leave you disappointed!

Sent on 03/31/2017