Zack Weinstein Photography Reviews

Zack Weinstein Photography 6
Zack Weinstein Photography 7
  • Barbara

Barbara Steiner · Married on 07/20/2019

Zack can beautifully capture special moments in large gatherings!

Zack was the "official photographer" for a gathering of about 200 people attending the 50th Reunion of Boulder High School's Class of 1969--not exactly a wedding, but a large gathering of friends, nonetheless! He did a superb job of capturing fleeting moments, as well as organizing us for clear, fun, and well-documented group photos. Zack's enthusiasm and energy were contagious--which only helped create enjoyable
    end-products. His turn-around time was impressive (two days!). Zack went over and above our expectations--he's a treasure! We would highly recommend him for future gatherings like ours!

Sent on 08/10/2019
  • Johnny

Johnny Buchanan · Married on 06/22/2019

Zack is Amazing & Fun!

Zack was an amazing photographer for our wedding day! He was professional and got so many shots from start to finish. He made the day fun for everyone involved in the wedding, and our guests. My wife and I had so many people coming up to us saying how fun Zack made the whole day. He saw so many opportunities for great shots and took them and for that we are so thankful for him. If you're looking for a fun, professional photographer, look no further!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Zack Weinstein Photography's reply:

Hey Johnny! Good to hear from you- I really appreciate this awesome review! I wish you both all the joy and happiness. I hope to hear from you in the future. You’re my groom Blu, you’re my groom.

Laura · Married on 10/19/2018

Zack is incredible! He took our engagement photos and did an amazing job! He was patient, made sure we got the shots we wanted (plus some!) and was super kind and funny! We were hoping for a snowy photo shoot, but the Colorado weather didn’t really cooperate; nevertheless, he made us feel comfortable and styled our shoot to still include the fun and the natural beauty we wanted in our photos! The photos themselves are beautiful. Zack is great at capturing those little moments that are natural and real and filled with genuine emotion. I seriously can’t say enough kind words about Zack and his photos!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Sean Foster · Married on 09/29/2018

Such a great experience!

Zack is awesome! Humorous and professional - he went above and beyond to capture shots we couldn’t even imagine! Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/01/2019

Christina · Married on 08/18/2018

He is the best of the best!! Any type of photographer you need, he is available.

Sent on 05/12/2018

Debbie · Married on 08/04/2018

Zach is super enthusiastic and fun to work with!! He doesn’t hesitate to put himself in any position (regardless how uncomfortable) to capture the perfect photo! We were extremely pleased at the speed and quality of his work.

Sent on 05/19/2018
    Zack Weinstein Photography 8
    Zack Weinstein Photography 9

Candice · Married on 07/07/2018

We just did an engagement session with Zack. The pictures are stunning! He has such a great eye for color and literally does anything it takes to get a great shot, even if that means getting a little dirty. Can't wait to see what he comes up with for our wedding photos.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Kelly · Married on 06/09/2018

Future brides and grooms, if you are looking for a great photographer Zack is your guy! Not only will you get your moneys worth of photos but you'll get memorable ones. This was very important to my husband and I during our wedding, and we certainly got what we wanted. Zack was especially great at easing any nerves during photos and made everyone comfortable so they could show their true personality, while also capturing a few spontaneous shots. I'm very excited to have these photos to show people through the years and would highly recommend him for any wedding or ceremony. Seriously, pick Zack!

Sent on 07/15/2018
    Zack Weinstein Photography 10
    Zack Weinstein Photography 11
    Zack Weinstein Photography 12

Zack Weinstein Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for everything! It was an awesome wedding and I really enjoyed getting to know you and Cody. Congradulations!

Rachel · Married on 05/26/2018

Zack was amazing. High energy, great ideas and worked hard. He made the whole day run smooth, got amazing photos and they are beautiful. Thank you Zack for making Joe and mine big day that more special.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Zack Weinstein Photography's reply:

Thank you Rachel for making me a part of your big day! I really appreciate this review and I am certainly looking forward to working with you and your family in the future!

Christopher · Married on 11/25/2017

This guy was such a pleasure to work with! And had so many great ideas!! A+++++

Ronald · Married on 11/25/2017

I think that he was absolutely fabulous! He really tried to pay as much attention to my family as well as ourselves! He took great lead in knowing what pictures to take with a couple that was so fresh to the photography idea. Great professional. Highly recommended!

Shari · Married on 10/07/2017

Zack was everything I had hoped for; warm, smiling and relaxed, and yet so professional, just what we needed. Everybody commented on how wonderful he was.

Sent on 11/30/2017

Kelsea · Married on 08/11/2017

We had a great experience with Zack as our wedding photographer! He met with us prior to the wedding to make sure that we were a good fit and that we were all on the same page. He made sure to listen to our vision for our special day and ran with it. Zack was extremely professional and patient with us. He made our day so much fun and everything was perfect. We got to sneak peak our photos literally the next day and he was kind enough to download them all onto a flash drive and mail them to the house. I could not have been more pleased with choosing Zack as our photographer and would Highly reccomend him to anyone looking for someone to capture the beauty of their special day.

Zack Weinstein Photography 13
    Zack Weinstein Photography 19
    Zack Weinstein Photography 20
    Zack Weinstein Photography 21

Kelsea,

A review like this honestly makes my life complete. I can not put into words how this makes me feel. Thank you so much for this review, your business and your friendship as well!

Laura · Married on 06/03/2017

What an incredible photographer! We are so glad we chose to have Zack photograph our wedding. He went above and beyond to capture all the aspects of our special day, from the chaos of the ladies, to the shenanigans with the guys. From climbing hills for the first look, to the reception decor, to the first dance, and dancing down pearl street ahead of our southern promenade, he captured each moment perfectly. He has the amazing ability to keep everyone in the wedding party smiling, resulting the pictures that we will treasure for the rest of our lives. I highly recommend him to anyone planning a wedding who wants photographer who will be SO much fun, involved in all the planning, and keep the bride feeling special through each step. He also did my bridal portraits and will certainly be doing my future maternity shots with Zack.

Sent on 11/30/2017
    Zack Weinstein Photography 22

Charles · Married on 06/03/2017

Zack went above and beyond all expectations. Our wedding photos were incredible and he captured some of those most dynamic interactions with friends, family and most importantly us, the bride and groom.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Evan · Married on 04/15/2018

I highly recommend Zack; we just finished an engagement photo session with him and he was great! He expertly adapted to our quirks and got us TONS of photos that we love (and that our families love, too). He worked well with our dog (who is a pest) and turned around our photos very quickly.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Zack Weinstein Photography's reply:

Whoa! Thank you Evan for this amazing review!

Sami · Married on 04/15/2018

Zack is so personable and energetic! My husband and I are fairly shy, so Zach had some work to do bringing us out of or shells. He was so committed to making us all smile. He even loaned out his camera to my snap-happy father-in-law for a few shots. He worked very well with our dog. And of course, we love the photos! Thank you so much, Zack!

Sent on 05/09/2018
    Zack Weinstein Photography 23

Darine Chely · Married on 05/09/2018

Do NOT use Zach Weinstein

I hired Zack for a graduation. All went well for awhile. When I came upon a problem I called Zack and attempted to speak about it; he became indignant and said some very mean things about my family while becoming increasingly defensive. Then, Zack proceeded to disconnect the phone call. Zack is a lethal mixture of arrogance and ignorance. His lack of communication skills and immaturity will prevent him from going forward in this business. Zack is NOT a good listener, therefore he is not able to please a client. I do NOT recommend Zack or his business to anyone. I would leave NO stars possible. Save yourself a big headache and hire a competent photographer!

Sent on 06/10/2019