Zach Mahone Photography Reviews

Zach Mahone Photography View more information

• RS
    Rs Getting married on 01/10/2022

Amazing Photographer

Zach shot my proposal and it was a fantastic experience in Beaver Creek. The pictures turned out better than we could have imagined. He is Very talented and has an eye. The experience was fun and the shots were amazing. Highly recommended!
    Stacy Married on 07/22/2017
    Zach Mahone is absolutely amazing. I honestly had no idea I could look so beautiful!! He captures every color, every romantic moment, everything. He had our wedding photos ready on Monday after our Saturday ceremony! Wonderful in every way.
    Katy Married on 09/09/2016
    If you have seen our pictures then you would not even need to read this review as I have never seen such artistic wedding photos. Zach doesn't just snap some pictures of the bride and groom kissing and the wedding party huddling. He catches moments I didn't even know happened, he hits different angels, he knows how to add texture and depth to the photos. He makes your pictures special.
    Zach endured two rounds of engagement pictures with us-both in arctic temperatures (and all photos were outside). He got us on our horses, he got us under a Christmas tree, he got us running through a fountain. There is no limit to Zach and his talent. I cannot say enough positive words on working with Zach. He is a must use!!!
    Gregory Married on 08/22/2016
    Zach was a true gem. He photographed my daughters wedding at Piney River Ranch and was a pleasure to work with. After seeing his portfolio and speaking with him on the phone I was sure he was the man we wanted. We followed his lead and he flowed with our request with professionalism and a steady hand. the Photos are magnificent and my daughter could not be happier.
  • User2296409 2+ years ago
    I can't say enough good things about our experience with Zach. From the very beginning, he was responsive, easy to work with, and I am absolutely in LOVE all the photos we got with him. He captured the day perfectly!
    Andria Married on 06/25/2015
    Zach is a fantastic photographer. My husband and I got Married in Colorado, but live in and planned our wedding from Canada. Zach was easy to work with and very accommodating before the wedding (phone calls, emails, Skype chats) while he also took the time to meet us before the wedding.

His pictures are amazing, he provided us with a variety of photos, provided good direction, and made the pictures work in a variety of conditions (bright sun, rain, etc).

We highly recommend Zach Mahone as a wedding photographer. He is professional, competitively priced, and got our pictures back to us within a few days!
    Kate Married on 10/11/2014
    Zach was a great to work with for our fall wedding. He was familiar with the area (Beaver Creek) so he was able plan shots. Zach was receptive to all our requests and communicated his expectations of us. I appreciated his patience -- I sent him several shot ideas and he kindly incorporated them while also creating his own ideas. He meshed very well with our small group. We are thrilled with our photos!
    Kelly Married on 08/16/2014
    We looked at 20 something wedding photographers in the Front Range and Vail area for our wedding. Zach blew them out of the water in quality, price, and flexibility. Not only did he spend 12 plus hours with us from getting ready to our wedding exit he also did an amazing on the fly “engagement” shoot the day before after the rehearsal. He didn’t charge extra for travel to our out of the way wedding destination at Piney River Ranch. We got all the shots we asked for and more. He even succeeded in getting a ton of great photos of my parents and in-laws who struggle getting good photos. He was super easy to work with and put me at ease on both shoots (I hate being the focus of attention that way). He did a great job of getting the posed shots, candid moments of the day, and capturing the essence of the moment. I would strongly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer wedding or otherwise.
    Christine Married on 10/09/2011
    When other vendors for the wedding were falling apart and unreliable, my DJ and my photographer put me at ease. Zach is the best priced photographer with great quality photos that you can find.
    Scott Married on 08/06/2012
    We got everything we asked for and more. Pictures were amazing, shot list was fulfilled, and it took him 4 days to edit over 400 photos and get them back to us. If you dont hire Zach you are blowing it!