10 Reviews for Y'S KITCHEN

10 Y'S KITCHEN Reviews

There food was awesome! Sushi was delicious and a great value for the money, because the service staff was included. Their set up was very elegant and professional, and all their staff was great. They were very easy to work with. They even stayed later than we had originally planned to get the cake cutting done and were very flexible.

Profile Picture Yosuke, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Great value for an excellent service! We had ordered a large variety of dishes, and everything was prepared in a timely manner.

Profile Picture Soe-Ni, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I highly recommend Y's kitchen! I just had the best birthday party ever. Their service and food were super!!

Profile Picture K, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Everything about Y's kitchen was perfect! The presentation was exquisite and every piece of food was absolutely delicious. I highly recommend Y's Kitchen for any occasions.

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Incredible food and service! I would highly recommend for any catering event.

Profile Picture Allison, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

My wife enjoy this service as the food is fresh, well presented and priced right. The staff are extremely friendly and happy you came to visit.

Profile Picture James, 7/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We order catering for our wedding party. The food was excellent! I highly recommend this catering service.

Profile Picture Jody, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Their response was really good, and they are professional work. My wedding was nicely done. Food decoration is amazingly beautiful which I never seen in my entire life. Thank you for really great work for our important special day.

Profile Picture Amy, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

After speaking with Yosuke on the phone he asked if he could come by and view our home. We learned that before starting Y/S Kitchen, Yosuke was the GM of Tei-An, the 5 star restaurant in One Arts Plaza. Chef Suzuki, former chef at Tei Tei Robata also came to view the venue and make suggestions. After their visit they had a full menu for us to review later that day.
They arrived at 5 pm for our 7:30 dinner. They were prepped and ready to go well before the guests arrival time and things moved smoothly. They provided a few surprise appetizers as guests arrived and as soon as we sat down the real treats began: a light seaweed salad followed by a decadent foie gras appetizer. Next, sashimi sampler followed by a sushi sampler (both were "Chef's Selection"). Both were very fresh and delicious. For the entree, each of us had our choice of Wagyu beef tataki or baked yellowtail collar with enoki mushrooms. My husband gave me a bite of his beef and both dishes were cooked perfectly! For dessert, Each guest had their own mini creme brûlée with homemade matcha ice cream. Again, it was perfect. We had one guest that was not a fish fan. Y/S took very good care of him, subbing out lamb chops and other items just for him. The service was top notch. Printed menus at every plate. Wine glasses were never empty. And at the end of the night, the kitchen was spotless. I can't say enough about the quality of food, professionalism of service and overall value.
Truly a special night to remember!

Profile Picture elaine, 8/29/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

They did an amazing job! All of our guest had a wonderful time learning how to make sushi! They explained every step and taught us well! We loved it.

Profile Picture Jen, 4/14/12, 1 Review