7 Reviews for Yours Truly

7 Yours Truly Reviews

On the day of the event, Victoria and her crew arrived on schedule, and was ready in time for the cocktail hour and reception. The setup is amazing, and the props were great too. A team of 2 from Yours Truly, were manning the booth the whole time, printing extra photos if people wanted them, keeping the table tidy, and assisting guests if necessary. They had such a sweet, happy demeanor, and interacted with our guests the whole time, which really does add to the experience.

Overall, my experience with Yours Truly was fantastic. I highly recommend them, and I will definitely use them again in the future. Thank you for the outstanding experience!!

Profile Picture Kylie, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

I was back in RI for my cousins wedding at the Falls Rivers Country Club. Yours Truly did a fantastic job with the photo booth. As I didn't want to schlep mine across the country...I am very happy that we found Yours Truly! The owner Victoria was great and made my cousin feel like a VIP! They have the most unique enclosures. The professional prints and quality props were perfect. My cousin also won't stop talking about her scrapbook that Yours Truly supplied...it is beautiful. Thank you again!

Profile Picture J, 8/20/16, 1 Review

My parents surprised us with hiring Yours Truly to do a photo booth at our wedding reception. It was the best surprise ever! Their photo booth is amazing, black on the outside and color changing on the inside. We have never seen anything like it. They made the photo strips look so beautiful. The photos were a great keepsake. Our friends and family still talk about how much fun our photo booth was. Since our wedding this past June, other family has had Yours Truly out for two other occasions. Victoria, thank you so much!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography

Simply the best! Victoria was amazing at communicating with me through the entire process. She was one of my more responsive and reliable vendors for our April 2016 wedding. They showed up on time, had the props ready to go, and were a huge hit! The night is a blur, but I remember how many of our guests couldn't stop talking about our photo booth! Yours Truly is a great company, run by great people who care about their customers. I would recommend them to anyone thinking about a photo booth for a wedding or other special event. I sincerely hope I get an excuse to work with them again in the future.

Profile Picture Tyler, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography

Yours Truly and Victoria are amazing! Our wedding was this past January and her booth was all the buzz! We looked at standard booths with every other vendor (curtains). Victoria's booth change color and inflate! No one else we spoke with had anything like this. Her custom design matched our invites to the T! I knew when we met, that her customer service was top notch. She made sure all of our needs were met and if I had any questions she was very quick to reply! The images, strips and scrapbook are amazing! Anyone we share them with is always impressed. Can't thank Victoria enough!

Profile Picture Cristi, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Yours Truly was the best! I couldn't have asked for better customer service, fun and cute props for our wedding. The photo quality was amazing. Thank you, Victoria and team for all your hard work. It was so much fun and I definitely recommend you to anybody having a wedding or any party!

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

What a great time all of our family and friends had in the photo booth! Yours Truly added the WOW factor for sure! From our custom design that they made look like our invitation to the props and color changing booth...not to mention our photo prints that everyone loved and our gorgeous scrapbook! We can't thank Victoria enough! Am sure other family and friends are booking with them already.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 1/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography