Rovayo Studios Reviews

9 | Morristown, NJ

9 Reviews for Rovayo Studios

Pri!! · Married on 02/16/2019

Thank you!

I absolutely love how our wedding trailer looked. Erico and his now wife (congrats!) were so kind! They helped ease our nerves, provided great direction and captured the best shots! Thank you, we wish you so much success!
    D&P

Sent on 02/16/2019

Jamie · Married on 04/07/2018

Jamie and Bill

This was the best money we spent. The final highlight video was amazing and My favorite keep sake from our wedding day. Erico is patient, calm, friendly and goes above and beyond to make everything perfect.
    He loves what he does and makes connections with his clients! I highly recommend!!!! You won’t regret it.

Marie · Married on 12/29/2017

Simply the best!

My husband and I got married on 12/29/17 in New Jersey. We had the privilege having Eric Rovayo as our videographer; he truly was one of the best parts of our wedding day, he was just absolutely AMAZING and worth every single penny.

From the moment we met him, we knew that we made the right decision by choosing him to capture our wedding day. He arrived early, was totally prepared and professional, so friendly and accommodating, never intrusive or overbearing. My husband and I were both a little nervous about being "in front of the camera" for the whole day and were worried about feeling too "posed" or unnatural. Thankfully, all of our fears were washed away the second Eric started filming. He just let us do our thing, was never forceful or overbearing; it really felt like he was a friend there just capturing the day with us. Eric worked so well with our photographer and it never felt like they were "battling" to get the shots they needed- half the time we didn't even realize he was there! Eric was by our side the whole day, beautifully capturing every moment flawlessly!

To say he went above and beyond his job duties would be an understatement, often helping out with things that he definitely did not have to do (like offering me his coat when I was standing outside freezing my butt off during pictures). I really cannot say enough good things about him, we were so sad to say goodbye to him at the end of the night. Our wedding day was easily the best day of our lives, and Eric was a big part of that; we could not have asked for a better videographer to capture the most beautiful day of our lives.

Our awesome experience with Eric was enhanced even further when we received our footage back. Although our wedding photos are beautiful, there is nothing that compares to the footage Eric captured. The quality was absolutely amazing, better than anything we could have hoped for- whenever people see our video, they often comment that "it looks like a movie!" He managed to capture all of the best moments of the day- big and small- without us ever noticing he was even there half of the time! I have seen lots of wedding videos and wedding footage, and I can honestly say that the quality and aesthetic of our video is better than anything I have ever seen.

In my opinion, a videographer of Eric's caliber is a priceless addition to your wedding day, one that should definitely not be left out. Like I said before, pictures are beautiful, but a good, quality video really is something to be treasured for a lifetime. We feel so blessed that we had Eric there with us on our wedding day, if you are on the fence about hiring him just do yourself a favor and BOOK HIM! I promise you, you will not be disappointed, it will be one of the best decisions you ever make!!! Eric is simply the BEST!!!!

Kellie · Married on 10/02/2016

Thank you Wedding Films NJ for your amazing videography of our wedding. I chose Wedding Films NJ to capture the moments of our wedding because of many different reasons. First, I have known Eric, the owner for years. He is a good person, smart and caring. This is why I was very confident that his team would be perfect for us. After viewing the highlight videos he had made for other couples I couldn't wait to see what our video would entail. He captured every special moment in the highlight video and didn't miss a single thing. The way it was edited to the music I chose blew me away. Wedding Films NJ was extremely easy to work with which I appreciated. They helped plan the day out prior as well as stayed from the time I wanted them to be there till the very last song with no extra charge. It was a total of 12 hours and a good hour of traveling time. They are very professional, talented and friendly. Excellent service from hiding behind the scenes during the wedding, making payments, & fast delivery of videos. I received so many compliments on them. It was a pleasure working with you guys before, during and after our wedding day. You would not be disappointed booking Wedding Films NJ for your wedding day!!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Rovayo Studios's reply:

Hi Kellie,
    Thank you for all your kind words. I appreciate this very much. Since our wedding videographer business selects a few weddings a year rather than booking a lot we love giving you all the attention and energy you need to make your wedding as perfect as you imagined it would be. Thank you for choosing us to make that happen. We were so honored to have captured such a beautiful wedding. One of our personal favorites!

Lucia · Married on 07/30/2016

To be totally honest I don't even know where to begin! Erico was so amazing and his talent is truly a gift! On our special day he went above and beyond to capture all our special moments. We are so blessed he was part of our big day! Thank you Erico, the video is truly breath taking!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Chris Canales · Married on 07/30/2016

Going above and beyond

My wife and I loved having Erico capture our big day. Hands down he is the videographer you need. He will go above and beyond and truly capture those clips most videographer miss. I highly recommend his company

• I

Iriny · Married on 06/12/2016

Eric captured our wedding beautifully, was great to work with, and worked seamlessly the whole day despite all the crazy running around we had to do!

Sent on 09/16/2016

Vanessa · Married on 06/11/2016

Best wedding decision we made was to use Wedding Films NJ. The finished product was amazing. Would highly recommend if your looking for a great quality and professional videographer.

Sent on 12/10/2016

Hiring a videographer was a last minute decision for us. We wanted our wedding highlights recorded, but not have to pay a crazy amount. We wanted them to be there but not in the way of our wedding. We noticed in our friend's wedding last year that a videographer was really in everyone's faces. Recreate Media were always very professional and felt invisible during our wedding. We spoke in the beginning of the wedding day and the rest was great. Our highlight video was fantastic and made my wedding look like a thing from a love movie! Book Recreatd Media and you won't regret it.

Sent on 12/22/2014