2350 Route 10, Morristown, NJ 07950 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,300
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 24

About Rovayo Studios

Rovayo Studios is a storytelling wedding videographer in the Northern New Jersey area. This videographer captures all of the memories on film, from the big moments of the wedding down to the most intimate details, such as the sparkle in the ring or the petals within the bouquet. This company focuses on making each wedding video unique to the couple in it, and does so by connecting with them and learning about them before the wedding day arrives. In the end, Rovayo Studios makes the video about the couples so that they can treasure their memories forever.

This videography studio documents every moment of the pre-ceremony, ceremony and reception for couples. Services for the couple’s big day include:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple cameras
  • Multiple locations
  • Raw footage

Other Services
Couples can get a digital download or hard copy of their finalized wedding video. Hard copies come in the form of DVD, USB flash drive or USB hard drive.

Follow Rovayo Studios on

Videos 7 vídeos

9 Reviews for Rovayo Studios

Pri!! · Married on 02/16/2019

Thank you!

I absolutely love how our wedding trailer looked. Erico and his now wife (congrats!) were so kind! They helped ease our nerves, provided great direction and captured the best shots! Thank you, we wish you so much success!
    D&P

Sent on 02/16/2019

Jamie · Married on 04/07/2018

Jamie and Bill

This was the best money we spent. The final highlight video was amazing and My favorite keep sake from our wedding day. Erico is patient, calm, friendly and goes above and beyond to make everything perfect.
    He loves what he does and makes connections with his clients! I highly recommend!!!! You won’t regret it.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Marie · Married on 12/29/2017

Simply the best!

My husband and I got married on 12/29/17 in New Jersey. We had the privilege having Eric Rovayo as our videographer; he truly was one of the best parts of our wedding day, he was just absolutely AMAZING and worth every single penny.

From the moment we met him, we knew that we made the right decision by choosing him to capture our wedding day. He arrived early, was totally prepared and professional, so friendly and accommodating, never intrusive or overbearing. My husband and I were both a little nervous about being "in front of the camera" for the whole day and were worried about feeling too "posed" or unnatural. Thankfully, all of our fears were washed away the second Eric started filming. He just let us do our thing, was never forceful or overbearing; it really felt like he was a friend there just capturing the day with us. Eric worked so well with our photographer and it never felt like they were "battling" to get the shots they needed- half the time we didn't even realize he was there! Eric was by our side the whole day, beautifully capturing every moment flawlessly!

To say he went above and beyond his job duties would be an understatement, often helping out with things that he definitely did not have to do (like offering me his coat when I was standing outside freezing my butt off during pictures). I really cannot say enough good things about him, we were so sad to say goodbye to him at the end of the night. Our wedding day was easily the best day of our lives, and Eric was a big part of that; we could not have asked for a better videographer to capture the most beautiful day of our lives.

Our awesome experience with Eric was enhanced even further when we received our footage back. Although our wedding photos are beautiful, there is nothing that compares to the footage Eric captured. The quality was absolutely amazing, better than anything we could have hoped for- whenever people see our video, they often comment that "it looks like a movie!" He managed to capture all of the best moments of the day- big and small- without us ever noticing he was even there half of the time! I have seen lots of wedding videos and wedding footage, and I can honestly say that the quality and aesthetic of our video is better than anything I have ever seen.

In my opinion, a videographer of Eric's caliber is a priceless addition to your wedding day, one that should definitely not be left out. Like I said before, pictures are beautiful, but a good, quality video really is something to be treasured for a lifetime. We feel so blessed that we had Eric there with us on our wedding day, if you are on the fence about hiring him just do yourself a favor and BOOK HIM! I promise you, you will not be disappointed, it will be one of the best decisions you ever make!!! Eric is simply the BEST!!!!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Rovayo Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2300
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2300
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Client Revisions
    Full Feature Video
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
    Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download