Your Wedding Day by Andra Reviews

Your Wedding Day by Andra 4
Your Wedding Day by Andra 5

Johanna Norman · Married on 05/19/2019

Excellent day-of coordinator

I read that a day-of coordinator is a necessity even if you do not have a full wedding planner/coordinator, and it was completely true. It is vital to have someone to meet the vendors and ensure that everything is delivered when and where it is supposed to be, and you want people close to you to spend time with you that day instead of dealing with vendors. Inevitably, something (or multiple things) will go wrong despite all of your planning, and it is helpful to have someone to deal with those issues as well.

When I hired Andrea, I thought she would just deal with the day-of events; however, I actually met with her a couple of times in the months leading up to the wedding which was very helpful. She thought of myriad things that I needed to plan or think about in advance that I would not have otherwise thought of (and that were not on most wedding check-lists).

She met with the coordinators at both of my venues, and she contacted all of the vendors to arrange times. That may not seem significant, but there is so much going on as a wedding approaches that it is worth it to not have to manage all of the details yourself.

I would definitely recommend her! It is worth every penny.

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Adriana

Adriana · Married on 02/09/2019

Sweetest and Most Caring

She cares about this wedding just as much as me and my mom do! That means so much and I can trust her judgement on everything!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Brittney · Married on 10/06/2018

Saving Grace

Andra was in credibly helpful and allowed her for not only my wedding day, but the entire week leading up to my wedding day to be easy and less stressful. She took work off of my plate and I knew everything would be taken care of and done the way it needed to be done. She tailors to what you need.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Sarah · Married on 04/28/2018

Andra was the absolute best! We originally hired her for day of coordinating, but she ended up doing MUCH more than that!! We had several meetings prior to the wedding and I could call her anytime with questions or concerns. She is so organized and proactive. She went to the church and country club months before the wedding to scope things out without us even asking her to! She called all of my vendors a month before the wedding to introduce herself and make sure everything was lined up. She completely managed the vendor timeline and wedding party timeline for the day of and made sure everyone knew when and where they were supposed to be. She even picked up my wedding dress and my husbands tux the next day after the wedding so we didn’t have to worry about them as we left town for our honeymoon! I literally referred to her as my wedding planning angel! She exceeded all of our expectations and was the glue that held the entire day together. We are so grateful for her! Meet with her and you will see for yourself!

Sent on 05/25/2018
    Your Wedding Day by Andra 6
    Your Wedding Day by Andra 7
    Your Wedding Day by Andra 8
    Your Wedding Day by Andra 9
    Your Wedding Day by Andra 10

Cindy · Married on 10/21/2017

Andra was wonderful ! She worked on everything from start to finish. My daughter had a short engagement, but Andra never got ruffled or nervous about our timing. She is extremely organized and handled all the details so that on the week and day of the wedding, we could just enjoy our family! I️ highly recommend Andra! She is so sweet and everyone loved working with her. We could not have done it without her :) Thank you Andra!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Lauren · Married on 06/10/2017

Andra was so great to work with during my wedding process! She was so flexible and available for me all the time! We met a handful of times leading up to the Big Day to discuss the plans for both the rehearsal and wedding day! Knowing that Andra and I were on the same page about everything allowed me to fully enjoy the wedding weekend. Everything ran smoothly on the day of the wedding. At one point, we were ahead of schedule!!! Andra was just what I was looking for in a planner! She even coordinated with my Maid of Honor to deliver items to my house that she had picked up for me at the end of the reception! I would definitely recommend Andra for anyone looking for a Day Of planner to help coordinate their wedding weekend!

Sent on 07/06/2017

christina · Married on 05/20/2017

Do not hesitate with choosing Andra as your coordinator! She is amazing and so so so organized and will make sure your wedding day goes exactly the way you want! My family is crazy and all over the place and if I hadn't had her I would have gone crazy! I knew I was in good hands with Andra ALWAYS and she is definitely someone you can trust with anything and everything! My wedding day was a dream because of her! Thank you, Andra!

Sent on 05/31/2017

April · Married on 05/19/2017

Andra was the perfect addition to my wedding! She thought of all the little details and made my special day go so smoothly. I highly recommend using her for your wedding.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Christina · Married on 02/11/2017

Andra was amazing! I was rediagnosed with cancer not too long ago, and we decided to move up our wedding before starting treatment. We had just 2 weeks to plan our wedding. Andra, without being asked, volunteered to help me with the wedding. She was there every step of the way! She went out of her way to help me plan every detail, and was the most helpful person on the wedding day. She was uplifting and humorous at the time I needed her most. Everything went perfect largely due to her expertise! She is a wonderful Christian woman that is so good at her job. I would recommend her to anyone! I had the best of time working with Andra! :)

Sent on 04/25/2017

Joy · Married on 05/01/2016

I have attended two events that Andra has directed, designed and coordinated. Both events were incredible and every detail had been well thought through and executed perfectly. She has a classic and elegant style and those traits are also reflected in her personality. She is a pleasure to work with and will be a lifelong friend once your event has occurred. Planing a wedding or special event can be very stressful but when you are working with someone like Andra, you feel a sense of calm and happiness. You will not regret choosing her.

Sent on 07/29/2016

Becca · Married on 03/02/2013

It is my pleasure to recommend Andra Hurst as a wedding planner. Her organizational skills and expertise were evident from our initial visits. What sets her apart is her genuine concern for those she works with. She listened to our vision for the wedding and reception and made it a reality. Her kindness, calmness, and professionalism helped make the wedding an enjoyable and relaxed event for all of us.

We appreciated her attention to detail and her ability to work with our vendors. I was able to enjoy our pre-wedding and wedding time because of my confidence in her.

I recommend her heartily and with no reservations. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Rebecca Lambert

Sent on 03/29/2017

Alexandra · Married on 05/28/2011

Andra Hurst helped coordinate my entire wedding on May 28, 2011 and it was absolutely spectacular. My wedding was in Houston, TX, but I was living in Memphis, TN at the time which made it challenging to plan from a distance, but with Andra I felt completely at ease leaving all the planning in her capable hands. In planning my wedding we were in constant communication to discuss what my vision was for my wedding and I felt she had an excellent understanding of what I wanted from the start. I never had difficulty getting in touch with her and she would frequently update me on the progress of my wedding plans. She coordinated my flowers, guided me on selecting an excellent venue for both the church and the reception, researched and selected the band, assisted me in picking out the church and reception décor and many other tasks. She didn’t leave a single detail out. When my wedding day finally arrived I felt completely at ease knowing that everything was taken care of and would be absolutely stunning. Unlike many brides I was stress-free and able to enjoy every moment of that day all thanks to the planning and preparation from Andra Hurst. I continue to get compliments from friends and family who attended my wedding and describe how beautiful it was. I would highly recommend Andra Hurst in planning any brides wedding. She is organized, capable and has impeccable taste. If you desire a wedding that will be praised for years to come, Andra Hurst is the woman for the job.

Sent on 07/26/2016