Your Vision Events Planning & Coordinating Reviews

HAZEL · Married on 06/10/2017

Arlenna was awesome! Her SugarCane Junkie drinks were to die for

Sent on 07/28/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/17/2011

Arlenna was awesome! I hate talking on the phone, so she was very flexible and we did most of our communications through e-mail. She always responded very quickly. Arlenna executed or vision, and set-up tons of stuff in a timely manner. She was very fun, and did not put any unneeded stress on either of us. Our vintage wedding looked great. She even helped us with vender referrals! She went out of her way to make sure our wedding was great, I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 10/15/2011

Jeffrey and Natasha · Married on 03/26/2011

Arlenna was so awesome! She was always available whenever we had questions and had such great ideas. We hired her for the day of services and she was a big help. She was always professional and had an assistant with her the day of the wedding who was always cheerful and extremely helpful. Our guests, wedding party, and vendors loved Arlenna and her assistant. They helped the flow of the wedding day go smoothly and Arlenna made sure everything was on point and the way we wanted it. We can't even begin to thank Arlenna enough. Future brides will not go wrong if you hire Arleena. She knows her stuff and she executes it very well. I (the bride) never had ANY doubts that she wasn't going to be able to help us have a beautiful wedding. =o)

Sent on 03/31/2011

Christine · Married on 10/25/2009

Arlenna was professional and asked all the right questions. She was there for us throughout the entire last month of the wedding planning, even if I had only chosen her "day of" package, she was able to help me locate a DJ for next to nothing and help get all the last details into place. She's friendly and also works with an assistant.

Sent on 11/18/2009
  • Mrs.Dale

ShaQuetta · Married on 06/11/2011

3.0
      3.0

Your vision event planning and coordinating was very helpful in finding good deals within our budgets. Great at communication skills. However was late the day of rehearsal and showed up 15 mins before the rehearsal was over. The day of the wedding showed up late and did not have all of the things i paid for during the ceremony. I did not have my programs for my family and friends. I paid for red and black pew ribbons/bews i did not have those items. She helped out alot with the cater issue we had so she did not spend time working within the timeline we discussed before the wedding. So the timeline and reception was mainly done with the DJ and I. I think we had a ok deal with the wedding planner until the day before the wedding when alot of the promises offered to us was not delievered. I would refer this wedding planner to other bride but be caution and read the fine print. Overall she knows what she is doing and she is good at her job/business, she is a very hard worker and will not stop until the job is done.

Sent on 06/27/2011