Your Traveling Bartender Reviews

Your Traveling Bartender 2
Your Traveling Bartender 3
Your Traveling Bartender 4

Andrew · Married on 07/29/2017

Friendly, fun, and attentive staff!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Denise E · Married on 07/15/2017

The request was to service a special type of drinks. However the guest wanted a different type of drink. They made it happen. Everyone was very pleased.

Sent on 07/16/2017

Rosetta · Married on 07/14/2017

I really enjoyed Joshua and Charity on July 14, and 15, 2017 for our Holy Hustle movie celebrations.
    They were friendly, professional and organized. I was glad they shared this information for us to give our feedback. Supporting our Holy Hustle movie is awesome! Great job traveling bartenders!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Abbie · Married on 06/10/2017

I hired Your Traveling Bartender to provide bartenders and servers for my wedding this last Saturday. Zechariah and Kaitlyn we're awesome behind the bar, even taking the initiative to make sangria from leftover fruit from our appetizers. It was not easy to hire vendors for a wedding in Ohio from where I live in Montana, but Charity was great to work with and frequently checked in with me in the months before the wedding. She even provided us with insurance since the wedding was at my parent's home. I would certainly recommend their services to other brides.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Debbie · Married on 06/10/2017

My daughter's wedding was spectacular in part due to your bartenders! Zechariah & Kaitlyn were always pleasant, professional & accommodating. We did not hear one complaint from the guests & the customer service was excellent. Kaitlyn even offefer to wash dishes after the servers left. Your bartenders deserve a raise! Thank you for being so helpful as Abbie & Rick planned their Ohio wedding from Montana.

Sent on 06/13/2017

Samantha · Married on 10/22/2016

Amazing job super friendly great smiles loved the uniforms !! Will be contacting in future!

Shane · Married on 10/22/2016

My daughter just had her weddin this weekend. Hiring, You're Traveling Bartender, was the best decision I could have made. My daughter found them but after talking to Charity the first time, I knew right away she was gold. Very reasonably priced and very negotiable. I was at my wits end and pockets were closer to empty. We talked and negotiated and came up with a plan that fit with my funds. Before she came she asked if I needed anything offered to make stupid to give me a break. I declined but it's definitely great that she offered. The night of the wedding her and Zechariah showed up for business. They set up the bar had the drinks ready to pour. Waited for the right time and the bar was open. Everyone loved them and they went above and beyond to make this night perfect for my baby. I highly recommend you keep them in mind if you ever need anything. It was a real pleasure and I plan to use them for any occasion. Like my own wedding. Thank you Charity and Zechariah

Nikki · Married on 10/22/2016

I was very impressed with how professional and punctual both bartenders were. They showed up on time, had everything we needed, and were very efficient the entire night. In addition to how well they work, they also interacted with all of the guests really well. They were a lot of fun, everyone loved them, and we plan to use them for many, many events in the future!!

Kennedy · Married on 10/22/2016

Your traveling bartender was amazing! They did my wedding and I got so many compliments about them. They made sure my guests were taken care of, they were so nice and entertaining. I would definitely use them again for another occasion if the chance comes.

Sent on 10/23/2016

Charity was so kind to everyone, very social. Would definitely recommend her service!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Big thumbs up overall. Great service and Chasity made the night 100% better!

Lavonda · Married on 10/15/2016

Zachary and Charity was Awesome Zachariah made and Awesome strawberry daiquiri. Charity was fast and efficient with making the drinks. Shane picked and Awesome team.

Sent on 10/22/2016

Toni · Married on 10/15/2016

Zechariah and Charity were very friendly. The drinks were excellent. I will definitely recommend them.

Sent on 10/22/2016

Very friendly, helpful, and amazing customer service!

Sent on 11/05/2016

kevin · Married on 09/15/2016

We did not use this vendor for a wedding, but rather a charity function. The staff on the day of the event was amazing. They even offered to help us clean up afterwards. Extremely professional and courteous! We definitely plan to use them again.

Sent on 09/26/2016

We hired this company for our Holiday Party. Charity and Zech were absolutely amazing. Our guests loved every drink that they made. They were so helpful, they checked coats, served drinks, they even took care of a red wine spill instantly. At the end of the night they took care of all the clean-up. We would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Tracy · event on 08/28/2018

Traveling Bartender was at our class reunion yesterday and it was awesome! A wide variety of liquors and all the mixers and ice. The service was great and all were served quickly. I would recommend to anyone who's entertaining. Leaves one huge chore off the list!

Sent on 07/05/2018

McQuetta · Married on 05/01/2018

'Your Traveling Bartender was a huge success during the unveiling of the 5th edition of EnVision Proven Success. Charity Marie featured in the first edition of EnVision Proven Success and we are so proud of how she's giving back, also how professional the service was, i.e in other words Awesome, thank you.

Sent on 09/21/2018
    Your Traveling Bartender 5

Shalini · Married on 10/14/2017

They did a great work and was very flexible. Both of them were very friendly and were smiling entire party time even when everyone were tired at the end.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Gilbert · Married on 09/22/2017

We hired Your Traveling Bartender for an evening reception in our backyard. Charity, the owner and bartender, setup a professional looking bar in a corner of our yard, complete with LED lighting (see photo). Your Traveling Bartender provided a huge selection of drinks including wine, beer and cocktails. The quality of service was really excellent, and our guests were very impressed with the bar. Thanks Charity!

Sent on 09/29/2017
    Your Traveling Bartender 6

Everything went as planned. The owner showed up for the setup and tear down. This was the perfect addition to the party and allowed me to enjoy myself. They also cleaned up everything, as if it never happened!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Taanishi · event on 10/29/2016

There were two ladies working at the bar and they knew how to mix almost everything! When we asked them for something, they responded with an immediate yes and got to work, although the drinks took a bit long to get ready. The cost is very cheap, only at $20 an hour. The ladies were very sweet and they even cleaned up.

Sent on 10/30/2016

John · Married on 12/12/2015

They are very professional and surprisingly affordable for the services provided. I would strongly recommend Your Traveling Bartender for your bartending needs.

Sent on 09/20/2016

Bonnie Mayo · Married on 05/26/2019

Great graduation party

Coffee bar was well organized and the girls worked really hard to make sure everyone was happy. I just wish there had been more bottled water.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Nikki · Married on 07/21/2018

YTB was very accommodating and took care of all the details. We probably should have had a second bartender for our 70 person event. Overall, it was a great relief to have this part of our event taken care of.

Sent on 07/24/2018