Your Traveling Bartender Reviews

Your Traveling Bartender 2
Your Traveling Bartender 3
Your Traveling Bartender 4

Jerry · Married on 05/05/2018

The bartenders were fabulous. They really helped make the wedding experience wonderful. Just a friendly hepful group

Sent on 05/05/2018

Sebastian · Married on 04/14/2018

I called Your Traveling Bartender with a Mission Impossible. To provide their service for a wedding happening LITERALLY 5 DAYS FROM MY PHONE CALL! Charity worked with me and made the impossible possible. She was flexible with my questions, concerns, demands, and budget. She went above and beyond my expectations for a wedding bartending service that fell into her lap without proper notice. Your Traveling Bartender was professional, on time, provided excellent customer service and won my heart as a event planner. If ever you are in need of a dynamic bartending vendor for your wedding or special event look no further than Your Traveling Bartender. They will work with you, they will go above and beyond on your behalf, and they will exceed your expectations. Andrew (Groom) and Kaitlin (Bride) as well as myself (Event Coordinator) thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Sent on 04/15/2018

Kaitlin · Married on 04/14/2018

"Flexibility and going above and beyond" - These are the words that I think of when I think of this team of professionals. YTB was referred to me by a friend who together with YTB came in and saved the day under an EXTREMELY short schedule. They were incredibly flexible and helped provide us with a stress free service that was GREATLY APPRECIATED!
    Let me tell you how good YTB's service was:
    With 1 month out, it becomes clear to us that it's likely to rain on our big day - so we ask if we can get a Tent for our Outdoor wedding - Venue says yes...and then WITH A DAY AND A HALF to go, the venue calls us and tells us that "We cannot have a tent of that size at our outdoor venue to account for the guaranteed rain!" Crisis mode!!! YTB texts us, asking if everything is okay - Heck no it's not! Charity I kid you not is calling other venues and inquiring if they are available for us to move everything to there in 1 day!!! We instead opt to keep our venue and make due so at 10PM in the middle of the night, Charity is no joke, at Menards, looking at and buying us eight 12x12 tents to lash together. She is on the phone, getting the store to help get tents off the shelves to get these tents and arranging to drop them off for me at our venue with enough time to set them up. This is my bar supplier doing this, not even my bartender!!! WOW!
    And then of course, with 24 hours to go before the big day, of course the venue calls us and tells us that they won't do us like that and that we can get a tent! I have to get on the phone now, and text Charity that I don't need the tents! and that I feel awful for having her team arrange all this for me!! "Not a problem!" she says and returns them all the same!
    Everything works out great and the service that was provided was AMAZING! Your Travelling Bartender provided me with a service that was stressfree and above and beyond what most vendors would do! I owe them big time! I owe them big time! I wish I could've given them 6 stars!

Sent on 04/28/2018

Shalini · Married on 10/15/2017

Very cordial
    excellent
    Pleasant

Rama · Married on 10/14/2017

It was very professional and experienced

Shalini · Married on 10/14/2017

They came on time, set up everything, very friendly and helpful. Great Job. We are very satisfied with the service.

Dinesh · Married on 10/14/2017

Outstanding experience. Would highly recommend.

Smitha · Married on 10/14/2017

Honest, responsible, caring services.

Sumanth · Married on 10/14/2017

The team was amazing! They were on time and all our guests raved about them!

Ashley · Married on 09/01/2017

These bartenders were awesome! Super flexible and available whenever we needed something. Also they were all so friendly and fun! For sure the perfect choice if you are looking for bartenders!!!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Mary Beth · Married on 08/05/2017

We have an event with your service in Aug. so far I feel like I am your only customer because you have given me such wonderful individual attention. Really taken a lot of the stress away.Can't wait to meet you and experience your service.MB

Sent on 06/19/2017

Michelle · Married on 07/29/2017

I was a bridesmaid in Dru and Stephanie Delaforet's wedding. We had an incredible time due in part to the incredible bar service. I asked for drinks outside of classic list and they had no problem with it. All smiles and quick service. Rarely did I wait in line.

Thanks again!
    Michelle

Amanda · Married on 07/29/2017

It was a great wedding! Quick and speedy service.

Robert · Married on 07/29/2017

Did a great job at my friend dru de la foret's wedding this past weekend.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Joey · Married on 07/29/2017

The bartenders were friendly and professinal and helped make the night memorable for everyone

Sent on 08/08/2017

Chelsey · Married on 07/29/2017

Recently served at Dru and Stephanie Delaforet's wedding! Such friendly bartenders, great selection, and knowledge of mixed drinks. I would highly recommend them! They ran out of Chardonnay at one point and went and got more for our party!

Dru · Married on 07/29/2017

We hired them for our wedding, Dru and Stephanie Delaforet and had an awesome time with the bartenders. Annie was our head bartender, and she was killing it all night! Just a fantastic company to work with. Easy to get a hold of. Easy to make payments. And the photo booth is worth the money! It's beautiful.

Amber · Married on 07/29/2017

My first encounter with Your Traveling Bartender was this past weekend at the Delaforet wedding. The star of their service was the photo booth. There were so many props and it was large enough to accommodate big groups of people. The bar service was excellent. However, because they did not bring bottled water they needed to be close to the drinking fountain, which caused a bit of a bottleneck when people entered the reception. Overall, a great company. Book this vendor with confidence!

Dace · Married on 07/29/2017

The bartenders were friendly, fast and handled our rowdy group with professionalism. I will definitely be recommending this service to others.

Jennifer · Married on 07/29/2017

My daughters wedding turned out exceptional. No problems at all and everyone was very accommodating, professional and easy to work with. Would highly recommend.

Adrianne · Married on 07/29/2017

Great services! Very quick to respond and attentive at the reception!

Eydie · Married on 07/29/2017

The wait staff, servers, bartenders were awesome. Very friendly and professional. Really helpful. Cannot brag enough on their helpfulness.

Stephanie · Married on 07/29/2017

This company supplied both the bar and the photo booth for our wedding. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The bar was stocked with many options and wonderful bartenders. The photo booth was one like I had never seen before and had a plethora of prop options. We would definitely recommend this company for your next event!

• Z

Zach · Married on 07/29/2017

We attended the Dru and Stephanie Delaforet wedding. The bartenders were friendly, fast and the drinks were great. We would use this company in the future.

Sent on 08/01/2017
  • W

William · Married on 07/29/2017

The staff was excellent. They were friendly, efficient, and very knowledgeable about any of the drinks that everyone seemed to order. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/07/2017