Your Photos for Life Reviews

Your Photos for Life 4
Your Photos for Life 5

Dan Stout · Married on 10/20/2019

Captured the perfect moments

Lynzie, the owner/photographer of your photos for life is very professional, reliable, and great to work with. She has been our go to photographer for everything from, my proposal, wedding, and family portraits. Simply an amazing photographer who goes the extra mile to ensure she gets every perfect shot. Prices are great and the photo quality is stunning. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Stacy · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing beyond words

Such an amazing person and service. Everything about the process was perfect and I have never felt more comfortable or happy!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • F

Francis Nguyen · Married on 11/01/2018

2018 Family Portraits

Lynzie is amazing to work with and so happy at the end results with our pictures for our yearly shots. She is so patient with our family as we have 3 kids under 8 years old and she was able to get the best shots from each of them. Thank you as we look forward to working with you for future projects too!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany Shirey · Married on 09/07/2018

Highly Recommended

Lynzie has such a great eye for details, and she is very great with her communication. Whatever you want, she will do her best to accommodate. And if you have no idea what you want, like me, she had so many fun suggestions! Lynzie is very professional, but also a super nice and fun person. We were blown away with her service and the end result of our photos. Highly recommended!

Your Photos for Life 6
    Your Photos for Life 7
    Your Photos for Life 8
    Your Photos for Life 9
    Your Photos for Life 10
    Sent on 12/18/2018

Megan Shirey · Married on 09/07/2018

Shes not just a photographer shes pretty much a wedding planner!

I highly recommend this vendor! Her photos are stunning and she is a very well rounded photographer. Lynzie didn't just take photos of my sisters wedding she helped us plan it. My sister and i had no clue how to plan a wedding. Lynzie helped break down everything that typically happens and made us a timeline. This really helped us tie everything together. I was very pleased with how organized Lynzie was. It was definitely obvious that she has worked many weddings and knew all the ins and outs. she really helped take the stress out of everything! We also had the pleasure of working with her significant other (Justin) who is a dj. They both coordinated the whole thing together and this gave the wedding a beautiful flow. The photos turned out amazing and we really enjoyed getting to work with the both of them. Their passion really shines through their work! Thanks again Lynzie and Justin you are both amazing!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Kaylee · Married on 10/07/2017

Lynzie is extremely professional, friendly and fun to work with! She did our engagement, reception and wedding photos and we are thrilled with every single picture! She made sure we did every shot possible and then some! She took over 1,700 pictures! She also did a few family shots for some of the people in our wedding party, just because! We highly recommend Lynzie and Your Photos For Life to anyone and everyone in the Reno/Carson area! thank you Lynzie!

Your Photos for Life 11
    Your Photos for Life 19
    Your Photos for Life 20
    Sent on 11/21/2017

Andrew · Married on 09/18/2017

I wanted to set up a photo shoot for my now wife to try something a little different. Lynzie was absolutely amazing from start to finish. She made me feel absolutely comfortable the whole way while getting amazing photos that my wife went absolutely crazy over.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Kylene · event on: 12/04/2016

Lynzie was a fabulous photographer. We did a shoot at Galena Creek Park and it was cold but she soldiered through! Our dogs can be quite unruly but she took great photos of them! 5/5: would book again!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Bethany · Married on 10/31/2016

She is amazing to work with. She gives you options and ideas all while incorporating your style, budget, and the vision you have for your photos!! She makes it fun and hassle and stress free. Thank you for the great experience!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Debbie and Terry · Married on 10/15/2016

Lynzie was amazing from the first contact we made with her. She was immediately responsive and positive with every text and phone call. She had great suggestions for us, but also incorporated every idea we had, and put it all together into a beautiful representation of our special day and our family's unique personality and style. She was helpful (even helping me to get my wedding dress on!), professional, and available to us at all hours. Lynzie is a true artist, and we will treasure our photos forever.

Sent on 11/30/2016
  • Carissa

Carissa · Married on 10/06/2016

Amazing fun, as well as amazing photos!

I’m stoked I finally got to get some photos for life from this amazing photographer. We had great fun wandering the campus, and taking fun cartwheel photos among the fall leaves. Lynzie did great work and had fun doing it! I will definitely return for her services again.

Sent on 11/10/2018

Leah · Married on 09/04/2016

Lynzie did a fantastic job! I was worried that I would only like a handful of the pictures, but they are all AMAZING!!! I can not wait to blow them jpand hang all around my house! She captured our love in the most amazing way! Can not thank you enough for the wonderful job you did!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Amy · Married on 09/02/2016

Lynsie was great! We could not have picked a better photographer! We had a destination wedding in Lake Tahoe. Our ceremony was at the top of heavenly mountain and our Reception was on the Party Boat. Not knowing any photographers from that area, we took a gamble with Lynzie based on other reviews. And we are extremely happy that we did! She is very professional with everything but also down to earth and fit in like just one of our friends! She was willing to do anything that we wanted! We LOVE our pictures!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Sarah · Married on 08/20/2016

Lynzie was absolutely wonderful! She always responded immediately to all my questions, she was prompt, extremely professional and the pictures came out more beautiful than I could have hoped!! We couldn't be happier with her work and we highly recommend her to anyone needing a photographer. Thank you Lynzie!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Malory · Married on 08/06/2016

Lynzie was amazing! So patient and caring! Trooper through my extremely windy wedding day. My pictures turned out beautiful!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Dan · Married on 08/22/2015

If you're looking for the perfect photographer, look no further! Lynzie not only captured our special wedding day, she captured every shot we could ever imagine and more. Her photography skills and professionalism were beyond our expectations. We also used her for our proposal and engagement photos. Her technique and eye for the perfect shot captured a lifetime of memories. We cannot express enough how thankful we are for everything she did for us. Never have I met someone who goes above and beyond with whatever tasks at hand. She spent the whole morning with my wife getting every artistic and beautiful shot she could. We definitely plan on using her again when our mini me's come along. Once again we highly recommend this photographer and are very appreciative of the experience and great photos we received.

Sent on 02/15/2016

Jennifer · Married on 07/31/2015

Lynzie was awesome. She was very professional. She's passionate about her work. She was punctual, and she helped with the set up of the wedding which she didn't have to do. The price was very reasonable. She made it fun and relaxing.

Sent on 09/22/2015

Katherine · Married on 06/25/2015

Lynzie is an amazing photographer with such a great personality. We are very happy with our wedding photos and Lynzie was there for us for the entire day and night, and made us feel like family. She did an awesome job and we highly recommend her :) Thankyou for everything Lynzie!!!

Sent on 10/17/2015

Nadia · Married on 05/31/2015

She was the best decision I ever made. With so many stressful choices when getting married Lynzee is a no brainer. She is so amazing and helps on so many levels. We enjoyed having her there on every level. When my daughter is grown I will be calling Lynzee to photograph her wedding as well.

Sent on 09/09/2016

Tammy · event on: 03/21/2015

Lynzie did a great job for our show. She such a pleasure to work with and would highly recommend her for your event. She is very professional and always had a smile. Just loved working with her. Hillside Nursery and Landscaping

Sent on 03/23/2015

Leigh · event on: 02/06/2015

I am usually the photographer at events. However, I have a new business and needed professional photos to capture my essence. Lynzie made the entire shoot so much fun with lots of love and giggles. She took the idea of my business which is helping people create life changing moments and energy work and made it shine through her photography. I look so warm and nurturing in all of the photos she took.

I would recommend her for any of your photo needs. She is very professional, caring, and so creative. Thank you Lynzie.

Sent on 02/13/2015

kayla · Married on 06/24/2014

My pictures came out amazing. Lynzie captured my whole wedding in every detail. Thank you so very much for capturing our special day so we can have these great memories.

Sent on 09/24/2014

Samantha · Married on 05/26/2012

Lynzie was like part of the family, she was there with us from the beginning of the day, she was very keen on getting the right pictures at the perfect moment. She was able to capture photos that I wanted with my husband and I. She is so great, I highly recommend Lynzie.

Sent on 02/18/2014

Stephanie · Married on 08/02/2008

Oh my gosh, we worked with Lynzie for a family photo shoot with our very energetic, strong-willed three year old. My husband and I were annoyed with each other and flustered because our three year old refused to brush his hair and some how managed to get grass stains within 2.5 seconds of getting out of the car, photos was the last thing we wanted to be doing- and then Lynzie arrived. She immediately talked us all down from our crazy-family-with-a-toddler ledge and completely changed the spirit of the morning. Despite her being such a good sport and talking photos of my son literally while he was running which I thought for sure would turn out horribly, I have never been more wrong! Absolutely every single photo she took is an amazing picture- and she took over 200!!! Pictures can be such a difficult thing for people, I am now convinced the only way photos will turn out well is if you have someone to make sure you are not miserable while you are doing it. Lynzie's ability to calm our nerves and her amazing photography skills are the best! We will definitely be using her for both business and personal matters in the future!

Sent on 09/09/2016