61 Reviews for Your Mix Maui

Projector (5)
Video Projection (3)
Liability Insurance (2)
Flat Screen (1)

Wow! Your mix was absolutely amazing! They kept the day moving along and kept us on track while still making sure everyone was having a FANTASTIC time. Our guests kept telling us he was one of the best Wedding DJ's they have experienced. The dance floor was always full and the photo booth was an absolute blast. Guests even got to take home a personalize pic from their photo booth! Very professional throughout the entire process and extremely responsive and detail oriented. They even help with wedding planning/coordination and have an amazing song selection and make sure your music is customized for you. We couldn't be happier and would recommend Your Mix to anyone! They are the reason our wedding was "The Best Wedding they have been too" among many of our friends and family!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Teddy was amazing to work with! He is incredibly organized, professional and took the extra time to get to know us and understand what we wanted. Music was very important to us, and he helped us perfectly capture the feel we wanted for our wedding day. Not to mention, he coordinated with all our other vendors to ensure everything ran smoothly and truly went above and beyond to do whatever he could to make our wedding day amazing and stress-free! Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jaime, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Teddy (Your Mix Maui) was our DJ for our September wedding in Wisconsin. We met him at a wedding show and, after talking to a few other DJs, he was an easy choice. He was extremely personable and knowledgeable. Most importantly, he wasn’t pushy, which to us was a sign that he would help us create the wedding we wanted. We’re so glad we hired Your Mix because it was almost like hiring an excellent DJ AND a wedding planner! Teddy helped us create a very detailed itinerary, was available to answer ANY questions we had, whether it related to music or not, and had many valuable suggestions while keeping our wants and needs in mind. He was wonderful at the wedding...We didn’t have any ounce of worry about the itinerary because we knew Teddy was on top of it (We had a lot of detail in our itinerary, including a Wii and projector, specific songs, dedications, choreographed dances, etc. and it all happened flawlessly). He had great energy and presence and most importantly, the dance was so much fun! I’ve had several people planning weddings ask who our DJ was. Hawaii is lucky to have him!

Profile Picture Morgan, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

Teddy was absolutely amazing to work with. W hen we decided to hire a DJ we had no idea that we would get a wedding planner at the same time! He helped us plan everything down to the minute and brought up questions, concerns, or ideas to make our day perfect. He is ridiculously knowledgeable with wedding traditions and so easy going when you want to do something unique or outside the box. He provides song ideas when you can’t decide on what you want. He helped us with last minute set-up details for our wedding the day of. We had 1 year and 8 months to plan our wedding, so naturally we had our moments where things weren’t as exciting to plan, and then we’d have a meeting with Teddy and we’d end it feeling giddy and wishing the day would come sooner. The sound and quality of the music he played was excellent. He found a way to incorporate both mine and my husband’s music tastes into our reception (we have very different tastes in music) and it sounded so natural. The quality of the photos from the photo booth were fantastic and we received copies of our pictures the same day, digital copies the Monday after (3 days!!). Teddy is professional, timely, respectful, kind, knowledgeable, generous....the list could go on forever. He interacted with our crowd perfectly, even the kids! He worked well with my other vendors, even when they were being pushy to change the timeline to better suit their needs. I cannot say enough good things about this man and his business. You need to hire him. He will not let you down! Hawaii is gaining an amazing family, DJ, and business. Dan and I wish you all the luck in the world and we hope we cross paths again some day!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

There are no words to truly describe how amazing the owner Teddy is! If you are looking for a dj this is your man! You WILL NOT be disappointed!! He was by far the best vendor we had at the wedding! He is much much more than a dj. He went above and beyond our expectations and were blown away by how much of the planning he helped us with! He coordinated himself with all the other vendors from start to finish! He truly made the night go perfectly!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Teddy was absolutely amazing to work with, and helped make our big day run as smooth as possible. His attention to detail and expertise really put us at ease, allowing us to focus on our guests. If you are looking for the best DJ in the business that will keep your guests entertained, having fun, and on the dance floor all night; go with Teddy @ Your Mix Entertainment. I can assure that you won't be disappointed!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Dave , 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

This review is 6 months overdue, but I still remember my wedding night as if it were last weekend. Teddy and his family made my wedding reception one of the most memorable nights of my life. Our family and friends had the most wonderful time! I had so many compliments on how the evening went. That was all thanks to Teddy. The ideas we all had together were the best and the chemistry was great! Teddy and I got along so well, as well as his son and my son. :D I cannot recommend him enough!

Profile Picture Jenny Lou, 12/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Teddy is absolutely the best! He made the night so perfect for us and we never even had to think about anything. The best piece of advice I could give to any couple getting married is HIRE YOUR MIX ENTERTAINMENT! You won't regret it.

Profile Picture Robert, 8/29/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Teddy was our DJ for our wedding last year, and was AMAZING. My husband and I could not have asked for a more fun, entertaining and helpful person for our special day. He was patient and helpful during our song choosing process, and made sure we had the party of our lives. Mixing all types of music to suit what we wanted. Just the best.

Profile Picture Trina, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I was so pleased to see that the other reviews I read, reflected how my groom and I felt about Teddy! He was so much more than we ever expected in a DJ and he will definitely be our choice for any other events we hold! Teddy had our reception planned out to the minute! It was awesome knowing that our night was is such wonderful hands. Teddy not only kept our guests entertained, he also took care of our photo slideshow, and a video from our MOH and Best Man, a video confessional, photobooth, and uplighting. He worked side by side with our photographer and caterer to make sure everything was perfect. What a great guy - there really are not enough words to express how grateful we are to have worked with him!

Profile Picture Angela, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

5 Stars Just Isn’t Enough...Best DJ EVER!! I don’t even know where to begin because I have SO many amazing things to say about Your Mix Entertainment! Teddy is absolutely incredible! From the very first time we talked to him on the phone to schedule our initial meeting, we already knew that we had to have him as our DJ. He is polite, down to earth, & did anything & everything to ensure our wedding day was a success. Teddy made a very detailed itinerary that he shared with our venue & other vendors to guarantee everyone was on the same page. When we told our florist that our DJ would be emailing her an itinerary, she looked at us confused & said that a DJ had never emailed her before..she was SO impressed! Teddy is very responsive. When I wanted to make a secret mix for a bridesmaid dance to surprise my groom, I emailed him a few song ideas & he had the mix ready for me a few hours later! My husband & I also decided that we wanted to make a few changes (2 days before our wedding) to our first dance song & add in a song to make the ending upbeat. Teddy came to the rescue once again & had an awesome mix for us within a couple hours. This guy is SO GREAT at what he does. He puts his heart into his work & you can tell he absolutely loves what he does. Being a DJ is not a “job” to him, it’s his passion. We have been to many weddings & have never seen a DJ have a dance floor so packed. The way Teddy mixes the songs together makes for a truly unique & upbeat dancing experience. So many of our guests (non dancers might I add), complimented us on how great our reception was thanks to our DJ. We've bragged about Teddy since we booked him & will continue to brag about him for years to come. We honestly cannot thank Teddy enough for being our go to person throughout our wedding planning & on our wedding day. He went above & beyond to make sure every aspect of our wedding day was flawless. You NEED to book Your Mix Entertainment for your wedding day now before someone else does!!

Profile Picture Crystal, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Teddy of Your Mix Entertainment is the perfect DJ for your wedding. From the very beginning, he offered to help us with everything you'd expect from a DJ, as well as other details you would not expect him to be willing to work with you on. He made it very easy for us to plan our wedding from out of town, including being willing to meet with us far ahead of his normal working schedule. This made sure no part of our DJ experience was rushed or stressful and everything went off perfectly. It was especially helpful that he was able to provide music, microphones, and sound system for our outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour.

As the reception started, we could relax knowing that Teddy would have us on time and make sure the cake cutting, toasts, etc. went as planned. We knew from our previous year of working with him that we wouldn't have anything to worry about and we fully enjoyed our reception. MOST IMPORTANTLY, Teddy is able to do what a DJ should: he keeps people on the dance floor the whole night. The dance was an absolute blast and never slowed down at all, and he played precisely the mixture of music we were hoping for and easily accommodated some unique song requests. If you use Your Mix Entertainment for your wedding, you're guaranteed the perfect dance and a well-planned reception with many other benefits you may not expect because Teddy is so willing to help!

Profile Picture User5136541, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day

I could write an essay on all the reasons Michael and I adore Teddy. No joke. He is absolutely fantastic. The epitome of professionalism and skill! I knew from the very beginning that we made an excellent choice when hiring him for our wedding DJ. When sending in our contract, he made a point to let us know how grateful he was that we chose him. Many vendors could have treated it as just another contract, but he let us know that he was honored to have our business - and we are VERY honored to have had him. He is a SUPER planner and organizer, just like me - so I loved it! He helps you think of the little details that you may not have ironed out quite yet when he helps you put together the day-of itinerary. That's right - this amazing DJ helps you plan your wedding itinerary! WHAT!? He basically became my wedding planner, which I am beyond grateful for. He even reached out to all of our vendors to make sure that everyone knew the game plan and offered himself as a point of contact. PHENOMENAL! At the reception, Michael and I had to pinch ourselves at moments because he was THAT good of a DJ. He always had people on the dance floor. PLUS we utilized his photobooth services which was an absolute hit among our guests. At the end of the night, we were even given a scrapbook from our photobooth that his assistant had been scrapbooking throughout the night. Such a wonderful keepsake! If you are reading this and trying to decide on your DJ for your big event, STOP YOUR SCROLL. You have found a gem of a DJ right here. Your Mix Entertainment is a no-brainer. Believe me - you won't be disappointed. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you Teddy - you were phenomenal! Much love, The Harvey's

Profile Picture Chelsey , 7/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

We cannot imagine a better DJ than Teddy of Your Mix Entertainment! Teddy was the DJ for our wedding ceremony and reception, and went above and beyond for us every step of the way. Throughout the planning process, Teddy was organized and kept track of every moment of the wedding, from the first beat of the processional down to the last song of the night. There were times in planning that I had to look at his notes because they were more detailed than my own! He made sure to get a complete picture of how we envisioned our wedding celebration, as well as who our guests were and what they would enjoy. There was constant communication throughout the process so everyone stayed on the same page. What’s more impressive is how perfectly all our plans came to life exactly as we had discussed on the wedding day!

The audio for our outdoor ceremony was fantastic. The music and speaking could be heard clearly with minimally intrusive equipment. Inside for the reception, Teddy’s set up helped bring the space to life with lighting. He was even able to custom match our wedding color to the uplighting! He offered a great selection of music through cocktail hour and dinner. Our families love to dance and have fun, and Teddy kept the dance floor full all night, balancing the desires of our guests with what we had said we wanted to hear. His preparation for every possible circumstance really showed through when our venue had an electrical issue – Teddy had backup equipment ready to go and had the music back up and running in minutes.

We also used the photobooth services. Our guests had a blast, and we loved the book we received at the end of the night with a copy of each strip and notes from our guests! We also received digital copies of the images. Teddy uses an assistant to run the photobooth, as well as help with transitions between ceremony and reception, and the assistant (Dakota) was very helpful throughout the night.

Teddy truly provides a comprehensive service!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Teddy was a pleasure to work with. From the first time I talked with him to our wedding day, he was nothing but professional. He was so detailed about everything. All of his attention to detsils helped me to relax a littlw bit. I heard nothing but compliments from our guests, both about the ceremony and reception. I would highly recommend Teddy!

Kelli & Nate
Married 6/18/16

Profile Picture kelli, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Teddy was amazing to work with! He put our minds at ease with his responsiveness, professionalism and knowledge! We continue to receive compliments from our guests on the music - the dance floor was full all night!

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Teddy was the BEST. We read great reviews about him and his business on here 1.5 years before our wedding, and knew we had to meet with him. He was the only DJ we met with, and we knew we wanted to work with him right away. We have heard nothing but great things about our DJ from our guests. I have told so many of them that Teddy was more than our DJ. He helped us plan all of the details of the day. He worked with us on an agenda, made sure he knew what was supposed to happen when, and kept everything on schedule the day of. He provided us with amazing music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and of course the dance. He asked us a lot of questions to get to know our style, and played great choices for everything. When we couldn't decide on a song for the bridal party, he gave us suggestions that were unique and worked perfect. The dance floor was packed the entire time. You can tell Teddy really watches the crowd. When it would start to die down, he would play the best song and get everyone out dancing again. It was amazing!

Teddy's wife Kim has also recently started a business, Your Mix Design. When he heard us talking about having to set and tear down our decorations, he told us about their other business. We worked with Kim to set up all of our centerpieces, front tables and cocktail tables. We had already purchased everything, so a few days before the wedding she picked it all up for us. She did a great job making our vision come to life. At the end of the night, she came back and took all the decorations down. It was a huge relief to not have to do those things ourselves. Our day would not have gone so perfect without Teddy and Kim. We cannot thank them enough!

Profile Picture Christina, 4/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

By far the best DJ we have ever had the pleasure of working with. Teddy is a man of his craft! He knows what he is doing and will make you the priority on your wedding day. He aims to please and delivers. Organized, detail orientated and professional. He will personally tailor your wedding to what you want and make it unforgettable. We had so many positive comments from wedding guest, it was amazing. If you want the best DJ in the business Teddy is the man!

Profile Picture Alex, 10/23/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

We had Teddy for our DJ for our wedding. He did such a phenomenal job, we couldn't have asked for a better match! He really got to know us and our music tastes, using a questionnaire and meeting with us in person. He got a sense of our wishes and what our guests would like. He was able to get the guests involved and on the dance floor.
One thing that Teddy asked me with the planning process was if we knew who the longest married couple on the dance floor would be for the anniversary dance. We knew it would be my grandparents who were married for 65 years. He asked if we could find out their wedding song and play that after they were announced as the longest married couple. I was able to find out so he was able to play THEIR wedding song! It was amazing and really touching to have something so special! Many guests commented how neat it was for him to do that.
You would never have known that he was so booked with other weddings because he made us feel like his only customers. He put together a dance mix for us for our first dance at no extra charge and made adjustments to my picky nature to make it what we were looking for. In addition to that he also took a lot of time meeting with my now husband to record him singing our first song to be played for our first dance. It was very special and took extra time that he provided for us without extra costs.
Teddy went above and beyond as well as his assistant the night of the wedding. Unfortunately the venue where we had the reception was very short staffed and we had no bartender for the majority of the evening due to that. Teddy and his assistant stepped in and helped with filling up waters and other things that serving staff should have been responsible for, not the DJ. He stepped up anyway and helped out.
Thank you again so much, Teddy! We could not have asked for a better DJ! You made sure the night was special for us and went above and beyond. ---Shelly and Matthew

Profile Picture Shelly, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Teddy was wonderful to work with. He has a lot of experience with weddings (and still loves it!) so he asked tons of questions to make sure he understood our plan and vision for our wedding. He knew to ask questions about the layout of the room, the electrical setup, the types of music to play during different portions of the event, all sort of things I hadn't even thought about yet. Whenever I wasn't sure or didn't have a strong opinion, he just chose great music and made it wonderful.

He responded to emails and texts promptly. He spent several hours with us going over the ceremony and reception timeline and music choices, and we never felt rushed. He showed up at our wedding venue early to make sure he was set up and ready to go before the ceremony, so I had no worries about where he was or if he would arrive on time. When we had to move the ceremony indoors, he replied right away and reassured us that it was not a problem. He is extremely professional and he made us feel comfortable and confident.

We highly recommend Teddy. Thank you for a wonderful day!

Profile Picture Abby, 10/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Teddy was an amazing addition to our wedding evening. He does a fantastic job at covering every part of the evening, and is even willing to cover music at the ceremony if needed. Teddy was professional and responsive from the moment I met him. He helped us plan out much of the day, and took note of all the details. He was great with all of our guests, and gave us very personalized service. I would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Cassie, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I loved having Your Mix Entertainment as my DJ and Photobooth. My husband and I were very pleased at how in depth Teddy was. We didn't live close so he gave us the option to Skype, which worked very well for us! He worked with us every step of the way. He also helped me get everyone (other vendors) on the same page. He helped give us ideas to get our minds going on what songs we wanted to use. We also choose to do both a video and photo booth which turned out great with the help of Nate, Teddy's assistant. We couldn't have been more pleased with our decision to go with Teddy!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/12/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We booked Teddy and Your Mix Entertainment to provide the photobooth for our wedding reception Sept 5, 2015. We wanted to use him as our DJ also, but he was already booked that day.

Your Mix Entertainment and Teddy's assistant Nate did a PHENOMENAL job! We had interviewed 11 Photobooth providers, and Your Mix Entertainment was by far the best. Teddy was pleasant to work with, very knowledgeable, very professional, and always answered all of our e-mails right away. In addition; Teddy was always willing to help out with any other questions we had regarding weddings.

Teddy's assistant Nate operated the Photobooth and it was definitely his attitude and personality that was a Big part of making the photobooth such a big success at our reception. Throughout the evening, our guests commented on how much fun Nate made the photobooth.

We can heartily recommend Teddy, Nate, and Your Mix Entertainment to family and friends without reservation.

Susan and Fred

Profile Picture Susan, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My wife and I met Teddy at a Wisconsin bridal show and hired him on the spot. He impressed us with his enthusiasm, organization, dedication, and thoughtfulness. He also provided more than just music services, we hired him as our trusted wedding planner. He kept us informed throughout our long engagement and offered thoughtful, smart ideas about our wedding day. For example, Teddy suggested that we take a sunset photo. He then gave us the exact time of the sunset as not to waste anytime on photos; we presented this idea to our photographer who likewise thought highly of the idea. He also provided an amazingly popular, fun photo booth (a must for your wedding!). We received many compliments from our more than 200 guests about Teddy including his music, presentation, and respect. He gave us a great financial deal to which we eagerly paid more in tips because we thought his service so superb.

We would enthusiastically hire Teddy again as both our DJ and pseudo wedding planner. We highly encourage you to use Teddy and Your Mix Entertainment for your wedding. Thanks for everything Teddy!

Profile Picture User5425426, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews