Your Maitre d' Limousine Reviews

4 Reviews for Your Maitre d' Limousine

maira · Married on 10/23/2009

i loved the service!

Janet · Married on 07/02/2005

We found there service to be excellent, we had some unique requirements and they were very accomodating. I highly reccommend them and when the event arises in future would use them again.

Brittney · Married on 09/21/2013

I was very pleased to find Your Maitre d' Limousine after doing much transportation research they definitely had the best price! They arrived right on time and safely took us to our wedding night destination. The guy (forgetting his name) who runs the business is super personable and helpful. I was impressed with their rates and what they have to offer as far as fleet goes. I would definitely recommend their services to other brides with transportation needs.

• Gabe

Gabe · Married on 10/26/2013

3.6
      2.5
      3.0

Mixed review here, speaking with Michael was good, he clearly was on top of the ball. The driver we had, however, seemed grumpy and unhappy to be there. He did not open doors for us, neglected to take us on the sweetheart drive on the way to the reception, and generally made my wedding party feel like a burden on his day.
    I think with a different driver, this service would probably have been great, however. The limo was nice, very clean, a limited bar was available, and the prices were very reasonable.