Your Event Officiant Reviews

Your Event Officiant 2
Your Event Officiant 3
Your Event Officiant 4

Autum 路 Married on 09/28/2019

Our overall experience with Joan was amazing!

Joan has been so wonderful!! She was helpful and kind. She preformed our ceremony with professionalism and compassion. She went above and beyond her requirements and for that we could not be more great full. If you are in need of an officiant Joan is definitely the way to go as I could not recommend any one better

Sent on 10/03/2019

Amber Johnsen 路 Married on 09/03/2019

An amazing experience

Joan was absolutely wonderful and so easy to work with beforehand. She was very communicative and helped walk us through the process. We ended up choosing our own ceremony and vows and she made it sound like it was all part of her repertoire. Her warmth and care put into our ceremony made the whole thing that much better. She was also very flexible which made it easy for this harried bride to breathe easy. So glad we chose Joan. 馃挏

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Trevor

Trevor 路 Married on 07/27/2019

Wonderful Officiant for our Perfect Day

Joan was amazing, from start to finish. She was responsive and informative throughout the entire process. We had a pretty good idea of how we wanted the ceremony to flow and Joan was able to provide that experience for us. Joan is just good people - easy to talk to, open to unique ideas, and extremely accommodating. She would be a perfect addition to any couple's wedding day.

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Halie

Halie 路 Married on 06/05/2019

Joan was responsive and helpful

We coordinated our wedding in Montana from North Carolina and Joan was very helpful. She gave suggestions for the ceremony and allowed us to write our own wedding script. Overall, she was lovely to work with

Sent on 06/08/2019

Emily Herman 路 Married on 06/01/2019

Perfect and easy

Joan was a sweet heart, she made our wedding day so special and memorable! I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Utt 路 Married on 04/05/2019

Great officiant for out of state brides!

Joan was so great with working with us from afar. We weren't able to meet until the day before the wedding so we spent a lot of time talking over email. Joan was great at suggesting things for our ceremony as well as being open to our ideas that we wanted to add in the ceremony as well. On the rehearsal day, she was great at getting our wedding party together so that they were all comfortable the next day. I would recommend Joan to anyone getting married as she did a great job making our ceremony intimate and custom to us.

Sent on 05/17/2019

Joseph Floyd 路 Married on 03/16/2019

Beautiful renewal

My wife and I hired Adam to renew our vows and we could not have been more pleased. Adam is such a friendly person and does an amazing job. I highly recommend Adam.

Sent on 03/17/2019

Janet Picacio 路 Married on 02/23/2019

Joan is amazing!

Joan worked with my husband and I from 2 states away to make sure our wedding was everything we wanted it to be and more. She made great suggestions as we didnt really know what kind of ceremony we wanted. She did a great job explaining the differences and added our own special touches to the final decision. I highly recommend Joan for any event!

Sent on 04/11/2019

Your Event Officiant's reply:

Thanks for your kind words, Janet. I hope your and your hubby are happy and ready for the first spring of your marriage! joan

Melissa 路 Married on 09/01/2018

Joan was wonderful! I had a few things I didn't want included in the ceremony as a less than conservative bride and Joan was extremely accommodating. She definitely made us feel taken care of on our wedding day and was a delight to have at the reception. We couldn't have been happier with our ceremony and highly recommend her!

Your Event Officiant 5
    Sent on 09/15/2018

Risa 路 Married on 08/12/2018

Joan was absolutely amazing! She accommodated all of our needs and requests and helped us figure out the best way to make our special day go smoothly. If you want a professional, courteous, kind officiant for your wedding you seriously have to call Joan! I am beyond happy to have had her officiate my wedding. It was a blessing to have found her.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Lindsay 路 Married on 08/04/2018

Joan is a fantastic officiant. She is very easy to talk to, had great ideas to help fill in the blanks for us, and was very respectful of our not-so-typical vision for the ceremony. We really appreciated the opportunity to meet beforehand, get to know each other, and discuss the details. She had a big part in making our wedding the a perfect day, and we are so grateful. I highly recommend Joan!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Kimberly 路 Married on 06/23/2018

Joan did a great job officiating our wedding in Huson this past weekend! She was happy to make adjustments to our ceremony and very patient with our bridesmaids and groomsmen who were doing more talking than paying attention. I'd definitely recommend her to anyone getting married!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Betty Jo and Ronald 路 Married on 06/09/2018

My husband and I recently renewed our wedding vows after 50 years. Joan officiated at the ceremony. We had a wonderful ceremony. In fact, our guests all commented on how nice it was. It was very personal. In fact, we included or original wedding party and family in the ceremony. Joan was very flexible and professional in her organization and presentation. We found her easy to work with and very accommodating. She even traveled to our location in Idaho to perform the ceremony. We would highly recommend her as the officiant at anyone else's vow renewals or weddings.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Samantha 路 Married on 05/27/2018

My husband and I could not have asked for a better officiant than Joan. Joan was very prepared and professional when planning the ceremony with us, and made us feel so comfortable from our first conversation. When we met in person, she had already pre-selected vows, readings, and additional ceremony ideas that she thought would best fit our ceremony, making us feel more relaxed and ready for our day. Thank you, Joan for being such a wonderful part of our wedding day!

Sent on 06/25/2018

stephani 路 Married on 03/23/2018

Joan was fantastic from the get go, she sent us a contract after speaking over the phone about what my husband and I were looking for. She recommended setting up a lunch to be able to get to know each other better. Our lunch was really relaxed and gave us the chance to get to know each other. She provided us with the ceremony, and I asked that we add 1 reading in. It made it so simple!

I can't recommend her enough to anyone looking for an officiant.

Your Event Officiant 6
    Sent on 04/02/2018

Ashely 路 Married on 10/27/2017

Joan was absolutely amazing! We were very excited to have Joan officiate our ceremony. Since we live in Washington state, we did our communicating via email and had a couple of phone conversations. Joan was perceptive and offered great suggestions added to our special day.

When it came to the rehearsal, Joan took control. She helped our event coordinator get all of the wedding party situated (i.e. who was walking with who and what order). She aided in the organization of the ceremony events as well. When our Grandmother told Joan that she wanted to walk down the aisle with an usher (per mom, grandma was to be seated from the beginning), Joan made sure to fulfill Grandma's request because she understood how important it was to Grandma to walk in. The addition of the wine box ceremony and a few quotes that describes our relationship to a T, Joan helped to make our special day, truly one for the books.

Professional as well as accommodating and flexible with any requests! We highly recommend Joan for any couples who are searching for a wonderful officiant for their special day.

Your Event Officiant 7
    Sent on 11/15/2017

Leah 路 Married on 06/10/2017

We found Joan when we realized that the friend we were going to ask to marry us turned very ill. We were so fortunate that our dates lined up even with relatively short notice, and that we could actually afford her services. She was immediately very responsive to emails, usually getting responses within a few hours from the start. In person, besides being wonderfully professional, she's an incredibly personable, laid back, cool person. We knew right away that she was the right person to marry us! We loved her suggestion of the wine box ceremony, it was such a beautiful touch and something we had never heard of previously. Ultimately, the simple, beautiful ceremony that she performed for us was perfection. We HIGHLY recommend Joan to anyone who may be looking for someone awesome to officiate their wedding!

Your Event Officiant 8