24 Reviews for Your Elite Dj

Microphones (1)
Photobooth (1)
Projector (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

We loved Elite DJ! They were very professional and kept the party rolling, there was never a dull moment! Even though country music isn't most people's favorite all of our favorite songs were played plus more! I would definitely recommend Elite DJ.

Profile Picture Leigha, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

YOUR ELITE DJ was so awsome with booking my wedding. The website is very informative. It is so easy to get a quick quote and the djs are available 24 hrs a day to talk to if you have any questions. I chose ELITE DJS because they have a lot of experience and are very professional. I can't wait to get down and party at my wedding!

Profile Picture Nicole, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Danny Guevara was our DJ and let me tell you, he was absolutely amazing!! I was a little worried that my family wasn't going to be interested in dancing. Danny had everyone of my guests on the dance floor and we were having the time of our lives. His music selection was outstanding and he played everything that we liked. I would recommend this Dj for any special occasion!

Profile Picture Melinda, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great DJ! Very fun, crowd loved him. Great platform where we could submit songs.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 12/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He was amazing! He was on time and got the audience on their toes the whole time, He was announcing everything, so people would not be confused! Great job!

Profile Picture Andrea, 12/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very professional and very good work.

Profile Picture Maribel, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Danny and his team did an amazing job for my Wife and I for our wedding reception. He kept the crowd going and was very interactive. I think my party impressed him as well....I know its scary to give the mic to one of the guest that wants to perform thinking that it can go horribly wrong, but it was perfect.
The Photobooth was perfect and had the guest coming back for more. The uplighting was nice, and so was our custom global that looked amazing off of our backdrop.
We are very happy with how everything turned out and would defiantly recommend Your Elite DJ to everyone. If and when we do need a DJ or Photo booth, these guys will be our go to! They went above and beyond...even for their pricing.

Thanks Danny

Photo for Your Elite Dj Review - this was from a phone camera... but love how it looks 3D
Profile Picture Cory, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth, Uplighting, Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day

By far the best DJ ever. Danny met with us prior to the event and although things didn't go quite as plan due to potential rain, they improvised and made our wedding night very special. We definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Armando, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, One Event Per Day, Video Projection, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Completely blown away best DJ service ever!! I highly recommend my son's first birthday party was perfect. Played every son i requested. Also helped with announcements throughout the party. Party was a huge success!!! Thank you so much looking forward to having you at my future events.

Profile Picture Alicia, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

great musical evening. The DJ was very good and had a great variety of music.

Profile Picture Sylvia, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had an excellent DJ on time , friendly, and very accommodating!!!

Profile Picture Gina, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We love the professionalism of our DJ. We highly recommend him

Profile Picture Laura, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

One of the best decisions we made was hiring Danny and Ivan for our wedding. The two were so helpful and responsive in the weeks and months leading up to our wedding. The two are also very flexible and will help to work within your budget. Ivan was our DJ for the big day and received some of the biggest compliments from our guests. He translated our ceremony and made announcements in Spanish and English to satisfy both families. The uplighting and Gobo design came out speactualor. But more importantly he kept our guests dancing all night! The only thing that stopped the dancing was the sparkler exit. We will recommend this company to anyone friend or family member.

Profile Picture Patrick, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Your Elite DJ is a very professional business. They return all our phone calls and emails very quickly. The DJ for our event was terrific. Made the wedding about the couple and not himself. He played the music we requested and even gave us lots of help to find the special songs for father/ daughter, the first dance, and other special moments. Made the wedding a wonderful evening.
The photo booth was incredible loved that we had our own design on the pictures. We had them printed at the wedding for people to take home. We also had them put on social media so we had all the photos that were taken at the wedding.

Profile Picture Joan, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Elite DJ service is definitely worth checking out!! Initially I spoke with a few different providers before choosing Elite since living in Orange County I figured with their address of Victorville it was quite a drive for them to come to my wedding in Orange. Upon speaking with them I was quickly reassured that their company had been all over Orange County and more specifically knew the Women's Club location where my wedding was being held. Before I could give them the layout, I was told they already had it as well as an idea of how to set up the best way to maximize sound. I was thoroughly impressed especially since they customized my entire playlist based on only a few songs I had suggested.
My wedding was awesome, Elite DJ service was awesome, and the price was very reasonable compared to some of the "Rip offs" in Orange County that want way too much money.
Thanks you guys

Profile Picture Scott, 2/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I got married on February 4, 2017 and used Your Elite Dj as my DJ.I absolutely loved my experience with them. They were amazing to work with. They went above what we had expected. The music was perfect, he followed our must-play and do-not play list perfectly, and kept a great pulse on the mood making adjustments when needed. I got so many compliments from everyone that Danny found them well in advance and gave them an overview of what to expect, but without distracting from anything! The dance floor was packed all whole time and our name in lights feature was a huge hit. We will recommend them to anyone we know searching for an A+ experience

Profile Picture Andrew , 2/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Danny was extremely professional and his communication was amazing. He and Ivan helped coordinate our wedding and kept the party going with non-stop great music! Guests at our wedding keep telling us how great the DJ was and how smooth the entire wedding went. To us, they weren't just our DJs/coordinators, they genuinely felt like our guests. My wife and I would definitely recommend their services to anyone in need of a DJ for any occasion. This was an unforgettable experience!!

Profile Picture Juan, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Dress & Attire, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

OMG San Diego, if you ever need a good DJ, George is your guy. He was the DJ for my wedding party and did a fantastic job. ALL my guest and family were complementing on how good he was. He connected with all ages and had a great time himself. Thanks George and I hope I get the chance to see you again!

Profile Picture henry, 7/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Carlos did a great job mixing all my songs

Profile Picture Danny, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My wedding is in march but we met with Danny today and he was very professional and just loved the vision he gave us so we want him personally to be our DJ .. I know my reception will be amazing..

Profile Picture Alicia, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brian was excellent. ! He did a fantastic job at keeping us all entertained. He was very professional and enjoyed himself Being there while enjoying us having a great time.

Profile Picture Mark, 11/17/17, 1 Review
3.6

The team was responsive, easy to work with, very professional, and a great value. You should be aware that they are very cheesy, though. For example, even though we had specific lists of songs we wanted played, "Kenny G" style elevator music kept sneaking into our cocktail hour mix and the slow songs that were played were ones I had never heard before - I had to go up during the last song and demand that the DJ change it to the song we requested, which is not what you want to have to do as the bride. Finally, the DJ did literally EVERY. SINGLE. CHEESY. WEDDING. TRADITION even though we had not requested them. We were trying to have a classy wedding, but luckily our guests are fun and relaxed and we all had a great time anyways. These guys aren't bad, just be aware what you're signing up for and make sure it's what you want.

Profile Picture Katy, 10/21/17, 5 Reviews