Your Dream Bridal Reviews

125 | Sudbury, MA

125 Reviews for Your Dream Bridal

I had such a nice experience at Your Dream Bridal. Malinda was great and I was able to find a beautiful dress and veil in just one visit. Malinda was so helpful starting at the time that I booked my appointment, when she asked for details such as my venue and what dresses I liked in order to be sure that she had dresses that would work for me at the shop when I got there. She carries great designers, including Celia Grace, currently the only fair trade wedding dress designer. Also, the shop itself is lovely and it is so nice to have it to yourself for your appointment. Thanks to Malinda my mother, my sister and I had a stress free, enjoyable and memorable experience shopping for my dress. I would highly recommend shopping for your wedding dress at Your Dream Bridal.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Mattie · Married on 04/15/2016

I can't say enough about Dream Bridal, or about Malinda. The boutique is out of a dream - extremely cozy, inviting, airy/chic, and calming with ample space to try on dresses and explore your wedding day look. Malinda has done an excellent job at creating a collection to fit any budget, size, and wedding type- she is clearly an expert at her craft - every dress she had me try on matched my taste, and vision for the day making the experience stress free, and fun. She took her time with my appointment, and let me spin/stand/sit/walk and basically parade around her space until I felt comfortable in the dress, and got a real feel for how it would feel on the day of my wedding. I ended up purchasing a different style from another studio - but during the entire bridal shopping experience (over 4 stores in and outside of Boston), I kept remembering how personal Malinda's service was, and how she made me feel like the most important bride and customer without feeling pushy or sales-like. She followed up with appointments and really worked to make sure that I knew what styles/silhouettes looked best on me without making me, even going as far give recommendations on the types of dresses to look for during my entire shopping experience. She is really a gem, and her store is comfortable and personal - she made this normally stressful process, a complete breeze. I have recommended her to newly engaged friends, and will continue to do so.

Sent on 09/22/2015

Amanda · Married on 01/09/2016

I wasn't sure I was going to find "the one", meaning the most perfect wedding dress. I had been to 6 other stores before finding Malinda's amazing boutique. When I walked in it felt so comfortable and perfect. I would recommend Malinda's to anyone I know looking for a unique, beautiful dress. Malinda put me in a dress I had never heard of or known the designer. I felt like a princess and I couldn't be happier! Thanks, Malinda.

Sent on 09/24/2015

Adrien · Married on 11/08/2015

Happy Tears!

I had tried on dresses at many stores that were very nice, but they didn’t make anyone cry. My mother and I scheduled a 90 minute appointment with Melinda at her salon. The first dress I tried on was a beautiful shade of blush with a dropped waist and Swarovski crystal ornamentation. I guess you could call it love at first sight because my mother and I were both crying as I walked out of the dressing room to the mirror. We were writing the check for my Dream gown after 15 minutes!

Sent on 12/13/2015

What a beautiful boutique and a lovely manager. Malinda is a dream come true. I am an "encore" bride (as she graciously informed me as a second time bride) and worked with me to find my style and modify the dress to make me comfortable and beautiful. Thank you Malinda and Dream bridal! Very happy to have such fantastic business in Sudbury!

Sent on 06/18/2015
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/20/2015

Malinda was super friendly and helpful, and she has a very keen eye for the person's style and body type. The shop is beautiful and you have her attention entirely by yourself and your party, so it was really an enjoyable experience. I'm going to recommend Dream Bridal to all my girlfriends who get married in the future.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Mary · Married on 09/12/2015

The Dream experience was everything I could have wanted from a bridal boutique... Without giving away all the unique personal touches I'll just say that I felt special and was able to share the special experience with my loved ones without feeling rushed, pressured, or like I was just another appointment. The boutique is beautiful and the dresses are a perfect mix of styles and designers. Dream really was all I could ask for!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Maura · Married on 09/12/2015

Working with Melinda was truly a dream! She is extremely knowledgeable about all things bridal, has a tasteful eye, and gives fantastic advice. Her demeanor put me instantly at ease as I entered her boutique and she made the entire process fun and easy. I would recommend Dream to any bride!

Sent on 02/10/2015

Jessica · Married on 09/08/2015

this was my first gown shopping experience, and I was pleasantly surprised. I felt comfortable, and all of my questions were answered with my event and wishes in mind. I cannot say enough about this experience, and am so lucky to have come here before going elsewhere for dress shopping!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Caitlin · Married on 09/05/2015

Malinda was amazing and has beautiful items at her shop! I got my wedding dress at a different place before Dream was open- but she carries amazing gowns (I had a chance to look through them!) and if I didn't already have a dress I would definitely come here! Malinda (the owner) herself is so warm, friendly, knowledgable and just lovely.

I did get my sash here and she even got one in the shop especially for my visit from the company since she knew I wanted to see it! She carries AB Ellie (the line my sash is from) and other beautiful accessories lines.

The space at Dream is beautiful and comfortable and lots of room to move around. She does one appointment at a time too so you don't feel rushed or distracted by all other people trying on stuff around you. I had a fabulous experience here!

Sent on 03/29/2015

Malinda was genuinely interested in what I was looking for and did everything she could to work with me. She is kind and supportive. I've been to many bridal shops and none with her personal attention.

Sent on 05/10/2015

Malinda was great! She did her homework after having a sincere conversation with me about what I wanted. So when I arrived she knew exactly what to put me in and indeed I found my DREAM dress! She truly wanted me to find the right gown, not just one of her gowns. Thank you, Malinda!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Sarah · Married on 07/18/2015

Malinda is awesome she answer my email questions before the dress appointment at all hours. She really understood my style and picked out perfect dresses for me to try on.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Krystle · Married on 09/02/2017

I FINALLY found my dress at Your Dream Bridal after visiting several other shops in the area. I had just about given up hope as everything I found on pinterest and instagram seemed to come from overseas but was extremely pleased to find that YDB had just what I was looking for, a beautiful collection of unique dresses. Not to mention that the shop is super cute and homey, and Malinda the owner is a gem. She is extremely knowledgable and accommodating and I can't thank her enough for helping me find my dress. Don't settle til you find it ladies, your dream dress could very well be at Your Dream Bridal!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Aubreyann · Married on 10/15/2016

I had been to 4 other bridal shops prior to my stop at Dream Bridal and nothing could compare! Malinda was absolutely fabulous, and the one on one attention is unmatched. She picked the perfect dress for me and oddly enough knew what I wanted more than I did. I would refer anyone looking for their dress!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Chelsea · Married on 01/09/2016

Your Dream is 100% the best bridal salon experience I had in my wedding dress shopping. Malinda is AMAZING. She made a really fun environment, but also really understands her brides and what they're looking for. She provides way more feedback than other consultants I worked with and and open, honest, and direct while still being super supportive, fun, and considerate. I visited Your Dream twice and Malinda offered to order some additional samples that were closer to my size and desired feel prior to my second appointment. Although the selection is small, Your Dream has great variety and Malinda seems able to order some additional samples from some vendors if you want to try others on. Amazing experience, would recommend to anyone looking for a dress!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Courtney M. · Married on 09/01/2019

Just Wonderful

Malinda was fantastic. Such an awesome experience. So down to earth and her process of finding you the perfect gown is just wonderful. I actually chose a dress that was the exact opposite of what I thought I wanted but she knew it was the dress for me based on the things I told her in our initial conversation. I highly reccomend this bridal salon. Can't wait to go back for the bridal party attire.

Sent on 12/26/2018
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 05/10/2019

just perfect

I had an extremely hard time with dress shopping, and Melinda fixed all of my problems! I was really overwhelmed and indecisive with the whole process, and she completely read my mind and understood my frustrations and helped me fix them. She is super approachable and a down to earth person to work with. When you come here you have the shop to yourself, which is wonderful! There seems to be options for most price ranges as well. I was very happy and highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Lisa · Married on 08/20/2017

Malinda at Your Dream Bridal makes wedding dress shopping a special, personalized, and elegant experience. She truly listens to what you want, and has a beautiful selection of dresses. I shopped at almost all of the big and small local wedding dress shops prior to coming to Your Dream Bridal, and neither the service nor the quality of the other places compare. I could not be happier working with Melinda prior to my wedding day!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Karena · Married on 10/15/2016

Malinda was awesome! She looked at my Pinterest page before my appointment and had already pulled dresses she thought that I would like when I got there. It was my first bridal dress appointment and she was helpful in finding the right silhouette for me. I loved that she closes the shop for each bride so I got her undivided attention. In the end I didn't buy anything but there's definitely a dress I might have to go back for!

Sent on 04/21/2015

Your Dream Bridal's reply:

Thanks Karena! It was awesome to meet you, mom, dad and Lisa. Please let me know if there is anything I can do and I hope to see you again soon :) Best, Malinda

Nikki · Married on 03/17/2018

Your Dream Bridal was a perfect experience for wedding dress shopping! The private appointment and personalized attention really made the experience special! Due to Malinda's experience, patience, and skill, I found my dream dress!

Sent on 04/11/2017

J · Married on 10/07/2017

Leading up to the wedding, I was absolutely dreading the dress hunting process. I knew I didn't want to be herded into a dressing stall and fight my way through the crowd to get a peek in the mirror. I should not have worried, because Malinda made everything so fun and easy. It felt SO good to be the only customer, and Malida has a great eye for which dress looks the best on you. I was pretty overwhelmed with the whole dress situation and I had no idea what style I wanted. By the end of my appointment, I felt great. She totally didn't mind when I Facetimed with my mom, who couldn't be there. I never felt pressured to buy and in fact I left the store and waited a few days before making my decision. On my wedding day I felt like absolute royalty in my Astrid & Mercedes bridal gown.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Taryn · Married on 08/07/2016

Got my dress here!!!! It is nice that you get the whole place to yourself, you don't have to feel uncomfortable in the fitting room. Not the largest selection, but a good selection of reasonably priced gowns, and they really try to make your time there special. Would definitely recommend this place to brides looking for a gown in the 1000-2500 range

Sent on 01/18/2016

3.5

Malinda was GREAT! So sweet, helpful, and attentive. I had a personal, private, nearly 2 hour appointment with her, and she gave great opinions and I ended up going home with the dress!

Sent on 02/10/2016
  • Caitlin

Caitlin '. · Married on 10/03/2020

Comfortable, full attention, amazing

I went for a trunk show so I knew I was expecting to pay a lot for that specific designer so I cant speak to the prices of other dresses etc. the experience was amazing though! Malinda is very knowledgeable and so comfortable to work with. as a plus size bride I was anxious about this whole process but she made it very comfortable and easy going and I was in love with every dress I tried on which I didnt expect! I definitely recommend this stop on your journey to finding the dress!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Your Dream Bridal's reply:

Thank you Caitlin! It was wonderful to meet you and the girls. I am so excited for you. Thank you for choosing to visit me. It means the world! Can't wait to see you again when your dress arrives. xoxo