Your Dream Bridal Reviews

125 | Sudbury, MA

125 Reviews for Your Dream Bridal

Katie · Married on 09/17/2016

Malinda was fantastic! Her selection and quality of dresses are wonderful. She had a great eye for finding a dress that truly flattered my figure.

Sent on 11/29/2015

Joanne · Married on 09/10/2016

My daughter was married September 10, 2016 wearing one of the most spectacular dresses she could have hoped to find. We visited ONE bridal salon and found her dress there. We were fortunate to find Your Dream Bridal in Sudbury, MA. The salon is owned by Malinda Macari, she is very talented. The entire experience was wonderful. Malinda books only one bride at a time to allow the special attention each bride deserves. Her dresses are stunning and she has an eye for fitting the bride with the dress. By the time we left there were tears, champagne toasts and many smiles..Thank you Malinda for providing Laura and her guests with a lovely experience!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Erica · Married on 09/10/2016

I highly recommend Dreams in Sudbury. All of the dresses are beautiful, and the atmosphere is extremely welcoming and relaxing. Malinda, the owner, had very useful ideas and suggestions, and was very welcoming to both me and my family. It is a wonderful experience I will never forget!

Sent on 11/08/2015

Laura · Married on 09/10/2016

I had a wonderful time at Dream! I went in with some idea of what I wanted, but ended up with something completely different that I absolutely love! Malinda only sees one bride at a time, which really made the whole experience very personal. She was very helpful and informative throughout the entire experience. I would definitely recommend Dream to all New England brides!

Sent on 02/07/2016

Heather · Married on 09/04/2016

As soon as I met Malinda I immediately felt relieved! I had been to a few other stores before and didn't have the best experiences at them. By the time I found Dream, I felt so confused and like the dress that was meant for me didn't exist. When I arrived and shared my previous experiences and what types of dresses I gravitated towards, Malinda explained to me which styles would look best on me and flatter my curvy figure and really explained why certain looks and details worked and why others didn't. She let me try on so many different dresses and styles and talked to me about each one as I looked at them in the mirror. When I finally found my dress, she took the time to jack up my look with earrings and a necklace. She also had me walk around the store so I could see what the dress looked like in different lights. I was so comfortable and it was clear that Malinda knew what she was doing. She was so knowledgable, patient, creative, and really listened to me. Every bride should visit her boutique to find their dream dress. I couldn't imagine going anywhere else. Everything about this experience was so positive. I really can't say enough good things about Malinda and Dream. If you are looking for a dress, you absolutely HAVE to go to Dream.

Sent on 10/13/2015

I had a wonderful experience with Malinda at Dream Bridal in Sudbury. You are the only one in the shop during the appt which makes the process feel more low key and personalized. She also did an excellent job of picking out dresses that fit my style and budget perfectly. Plus, I was able to buy a sample dress for almost half what the label price was. I highly recommend this shop to anyone looking for a wedding dress!!

Sent on 06/14/2015

Jennifer · Married on 08/27/2016

my experience at dream bridal was great! malinda, my stylist is very good at fitting your ideas to what she has in store while working closely to your budget. she listens and pays attention to the details of what you like and dislike so she could get a better grasp of what to search for. i love that she uses pinterest and uses that to figure out what to put you in before your appointment.

Sent on 08/22/2015

Kate · Married on 08/27/2016

It was truly a dream working with Malinda to find the right wedding dress. She made me feel incredibly special and the 1:1 time and attention was unlike anything I'd experienced at bridal salons in or outside of Boston. It made the entire experience relaxing and much more enjoyable. As soon as she met me and had spent a little bit of time getting to know me she was able to assess what would be a good fit for my body type and what would align with my vision of the day. I highly recommend Malinda and Your Dream Bridal to anyone looking for the perfect dress for their big day!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Malinda at dreams bridal in Sudbury really gets to know her clients and how to find them their dream dress. I couldn't be more happy with my dress. She went above and beyond to help me. She worked with her buyers to find me that prefect dress

Sent on 02/14/2016

Kristen · Married on 07/23/2016

I was looking for a specific dress and had been told by a few bigger bridal shops who carry the designer that they couldn't get the dress, but then I contacted Malinda and she was able to get the dress for me right away! Her store is super cute, and she only schedules one bride at a time so you have the whole place to yourself which is really nice.

Sent on 10/23/2016

Deanna · Married on 07/16/2016

Going to Your Dream Bridal was probably one of the best parts of wedding planning. I am not one to shop or get dressed up often, so I was a little nervous to start wedding dress shopping. That being said, Malinda was amazing and made me feel comfortable at ease. She was always very quick to respond to emails and was always able to answer any questions I may have had. Additionally, before my first visit she asked to see a wedding gown pinterst page so she could pick out dresses for me to to try on. Not only did she pick out ones directly from my page but also had a few more picked out. I loved the fact that you get the whole store to yourself and your first minute is 90 minutes long. You never feel rushed, and you know Malinda is focused on you and cares about your opinion. Every aspect of working with Malinda and Betsey (her seamstress) was wonderful and I would recommend them to everyone!!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Dream Bridal's owner, Malinda, was incredible. My daughter wanted to try on two dresses by the same designer. However, most of the bridal salons I contacted only had one of the dresses and wanted an outrageous fee to get a 'loaner' from the designer. Melinda was quick to answer my emails and only charged a small fee for the loaner gown. Appointments at Dream Bridal are by appointment only so my daughter's party were the only customers in the salon. This makes for a very relaxing experience and Malinda's undivided attention. It was well worth the drive!

Sent on 07/11/2016
  • Salisbride

Zoe · Married on 07/09/2016

I am so happy I found Your Dream Bridal!! A couple days after getting engaged I was invited to a friend's bridal shower. Everyone there was excited for me but they also told me some horror stories about dress shopping and rude/pushy sales tactics. I started to worry about finding a dress. It's a hard decision to begin with, and it's even harder for plus size brides because there aren't many options. I'm a larger size and I usually shop online but that isn't really possible for bridal gowns because you usually can't return them. I've seen a lot of dresses on TV, and was able to narrow down to a style I knew I would like. I ended up contacting Malinda at Your Dream Bridal after finding her through a dress designer's website. She was so nice and helpful, and she let me know that she did have some options for plus size brides to try on. I was really excited, because I didn't think I would get that dress shopping experience, but Malinda at Your Dream Bridal made it possible! The shop was easy to find and a couple of my friends drove out from Boston to see me try on dresses. Malinda had a few different dresses for me to try on. I ended up going with the style I liked from the beginning, but I'm happy that I got to see what other styles would look like as well. My friends and I loved Malinda and we had a great time at Your Dream Bridal. She is the opposite of the pushy sales person you're heard horror stories about! Malinda is very sweet and supportive, even after I ordered my dress she replied to additional questions and requests quickly. I highly recommend Your Dream Bridal to any regular or plus size bride. It's so much better to go to a small business where you will be appreciated than a huge store where the associates may put sales above your personal experience.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Lauren · Married on 07/03/2016

I bought my wedding dress at Dream. I'm so glad I ended up there. A small salon in Sudbury, this place is owned and operated by Malinda, a fun, smart, organized young woman with excellent taste in bridal dresses and accessories. Seriously, the dresses are consistently gorgeous every time I go in. The prices are moderate, but worth it when you remember that you're supporting a small business. The shop is also adorable and cozy, with calm and fun music, which all makes a difference when you are already nervously searching for “the dress”. Malinda knows her stuff, and she is far more than a retailer. She offered me suggestions on florists, hair stylists, etc when I described my wedding style. She is also very responsive and easy to contact via email. Malinda contracts with a seamstress named Betsy, who is also great. I truly recommend you check this place out!

Sent on 07/22/2016

Lindsey · Married on 06/18/2016

My dream bridal experience was special, unique, personalized, and fun. Malinda has created the ultimate wedding dress shopping experience and I wouldn't have felt right giving anyone else the business. I recommend everything about dream bridal and encourage any bride to be looking for a beautiful dress (complete with accessories) to visit Dream Bridal.

Sent on 10/22/2015

Kathleen · Married on 06/17/2016

During my search for a wedding gown I have felt overwhelmned, indecisive, and totally unsure of what I want. Malinda at Dream Bridal could not have been a better person to encounter! I did not get a dress at Dream (still looking!) but Malinda was attentive to what I was looking for, asked great questions to try and help me narrow my search, and truly made me feel like she just wants to the best for me. I am sure in this industry some individuals say they want customers to be happy even if they don't use that vendor, but Malinda made me feel it 100%. Also loved that she is a small business owner who has built this business herself, and her knowledge of the designers, styles, and even the way the materials work was so helpful!

There were two things I would mention to be aware of: 1) I went to this vendor looking for a specific designer's dresses that are fair trade, and the store has only one style as the desinger (Celia Grace) has not come out with a line since 2014 - this was disappointing but just a reality and not Malinda's fault. 2) When booking the appointment online, I selected a price range as my max of $1,500 fell within the range ($1,500 to $2,000). My budget was not discussed at the appointment so when we began looking at dresses I brought it up that $1,500 is my max, and slight awkward moment for me as Malinda let me know the dresses mostly start at $2,000. Again, I felt like Malinda still put 100% into working with me and I in no way felt embarassed by the budget.

I would HIGHLY recommend Dream!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Christina · Married on 06/11/2016

I emailed Your Dream Bridal to see if they carried a specific designer/collection. Malinda, the owner, emailed me back immediately and answered my questions. We set up an appointment, and I had to cancel last minute. She totally understood, and we set up a new appointment, and we were in great contact the whole time. She asked a million questions to get a feel for my personality, tastes, style, and vision for our big day. She was 100% willing to work around my schedule. I arrived at the shop and rung the doorbell... She is so attentive, she locks the door while in an appointment and with a bride so they have her undivided attention- I thought that was awesome. I looked around and picked out a few dresses, the ones I drove out of my way to see- She had me try on a little bit of everything on top of those. She saved the best for last because she basically knew exactly what I wanted. She then helped me decide between two dresses because she paid attention to my body language and little things I hadn't even noticed myself, like standing up straighter, smiling differently, and I couldnt stop touching the fabric.. these are things even my bridesmaid (and one of my best friends) hadn't picked up on. Needless to say, I would give Your dream Bridal 100 stars if I could. I'm so glad I took the 2 hour drive to go there. If you are anywhere in MA, or surrounding in New England, I would definitely suggest looking up Your Dream Bridal, you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 11/20/2015

I had an absolutely wonderful experience at Dream. There are a number of subtle touches to your appointment that really bring you at ease - they'll play a Pandora station of your choice, you get the entire boutique to yourself, there are chocolates out waiting, and Malinda remembers every detail of your wedding you told her about and does her research. She was very helpful - not pushy, and gave me and my friend just enough space and advice when needed. She was very accommodating of my budget and kept me aware of dresses outside it, and put up with my initial indecisiveness and nervousness about finding 'the' dress. She was also very nice when I burst into tears upon actually finding it :) Perhaps one of the best things about Dream is that they carry wonderful designers with amazing causes - Fair Trade, Eco-Friendly dresses are hard to come by, much less ones so unique, gorgeous, and thoughtfully designed. I am honored to wear a dress from Dream and I will tell any bride to visit!

Sent on 02/08/2015

Jennifer · Married on 05/29/2016

Melinda was wonderful and made dress shopping fun and relaxing.

Sent on 04/16/2015

Jennifer · Married on 05/29/2016

Hidden Jem!! What a wonderful shop with amazing dresses and a super awesome owner. If you want a real bridal shopping experience go here, especially if you're going with a few people. Don't forget the champagne (she has glasses) and your spotify playlist you want to hear while you're trying on dresses.

Sent on 06/14/2016

Your Dream Bridal's reply:

YAY!!! It's official. Congrats on the big day! Thank you so much for the kind words. I can't wait to see more pictures. And thank you for being such a great bride and for referring me. That is the ultimate complement! xo Malinda

I had a wonderful experience with Dream bridal. Prior to our appointment Malinda was prompt at responding to emails and accommodated me at the last minute even though her schedule was already full with other brides. She was friendly, personable and extremely helpful. She made helpful suggestions when it came to shortening the dress and general tailoring and was very accommodating regarding issues of international shipping as I live overseas. The salon itself was gorgeous - tastefully decorated and the fitting room was huge! I would highly recommend Dream to any future brides.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Molly · Married on 05/20/2016

Malinda was wonderful at My Dream Bridal. So helpful, attentive to detail, caring and nice. She was great to work with and super flexible when I had to change my appointment. She really listened to what I was looking for, the type of wedding I was having and the theme of our wedding. She picked out dresses based on what I told her, the things I had pinned on pinterest and dresses that fell in my price range. I would highly recommend her shop and the overall experience.

Sent on 06/05/2015

Shopping for my wedding dress at Dream Bridal in Sudbury was very easy and personalized. The appointments are one at a time and Malinda's store is beautiful which really allows the time spent there to feel special & intimate. She had a great selection, alot of designers that are only carried at her store and no where else in New England, which is one reason why I chose to visit her in the first place! She is very knowledgable about the dresses in general but also the retail industry and alteration possibilities - this was great because it feels full-service even though her seamstress is not in-house. Also, I made my appointment because of a trunk show but was not restricted to only trying on that designer which was GREAT. I did walk away from this appointment with THE dress and am that much more excited for the big day!

Sent on 04/06/2015

Hanna · Married on 05/14/2016

I had a wonderful experience! Malinda is amazing. I was able to schedule an appointment online and almost immediately after scheduling, she emailed me asking if I could send her photos of dresses I like, a link to my Pinterest board, and music I like! When I arrived for my appointment she already had a rack of dresses picked out for me to try that she believed I would like! During the visit, she even offered my mom and I some champagne (yum!)! I had narrowed it down to two dresses at the end of my appointment (but really did have a favorite), and she was able to schedule us again for two days later so I could think about it and have my dad join me. I ended up buying the dress, and she even gave me a cute little gift!

Malinda provided me with the experience you see in movies and you dream about having! I cannot praise her enough!!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Molly · Married on 04/30/2016

I had a terrific experience working with Your Dream Bridal. From the first time I met Malinda, I knew I was in expert hands. I truly felt like she understood what I was looking for and helped me to find the dress of my dreams. She and her seamstress (Betsy) worked to make the entire dress selection and alteration process extremely easy, accommodating my schedule for fittings, providing guidance on accessories and other details, answering my questions in a timely manner, and appropriately altering the dress to fit me perfectly in time for our big day. The shop is lovely and the appointments are all private, providing a much more intimate and personalized experience than many other bridal salons I have seen. I would highly recommend Malinda and Your Dream Bridal!

Sent on 05/31/2016