Your Dream Bridal Reviews

125 | Sudbury, MA

125 Reviews for Your Dream Bridal

Anais · Married on 07/01/2017

I had a really great experience with Your Dream Bridal and Malinda was fantastic. I warmly recommend her and Your Dream Bridal.

Making the appointment was really easy. I scheduled online and filled a quick questionnaire asking basic info (e.g. budget, date of the wedding, venue...) and I shared my Wedding dress Pinterest board with Malinda as she had suggested to me.
    The store is very cute, spacious and I felt comfortable and welcome right away. The collection of dresses is impressive with a lot of diverse styles. And, you will be the only bride in the store during your entire appointment!!
    I was really impressed by how well prepared Malinda was and how good she was at staying within the budget we discussed. Being the only Bride in the store made the whole experience feel special and stress-free. Malinda was very patient. She listened to what I liked when I was trying on dresses and we were able to smoothly find a couple of favorite dresses. I picked one of the top three. I had a lot of time to make sure it was the right choice, soaking it all in. It was really fun and I could not be happier with my choice.
    The ordering was also seamless and Malinda helped me pick the right size. I cannot wait to go back and try it on again to have it fitted and pick some accessories!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Emily · Married on 07/01/2017

Dream Bridal made the purchase of my wedding dress such an enjoyable experience! Malinda is a true professional and an expert in all things bridal! She was able to take a few things I knew I wanted and didn't want in a wedding gown and immediately find a selection of 10 or so dresses that all had amazing potential - within 30 minutes I had found my dress! Additionally, she was able to advise me on alterations, bridal hair and makeup! Also, as a shorter bride Malinda suggested custom ordering the dress shorter to save on alterations. I did this and the length of the dress was absolutely perfect! The only alterations I needed were for the bustle. Overall, I highly recommend Dream Bridal to any brides in the Boston area!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Maria · Married on 06/17/2017

Your Dream Bridal is hands-down the best place to go shopping for your wedding dress. Malinda was so helpful, and beyond knowledgeable about every wedding dress that I tried on. Her customer service is unmatched and the fact that she asks you ahead of time about your price range, sizes, styles you want/like is so great. I went shopping this past weekend with my mom, sister and to-be mother in law and Malinda made us all feel so comfortable. Additionally, Malinda had a really great amount of dresses in all varieties! Brides, if you're looking for an amazing and one-on-one experience, go to Your Dream Bridal - you wont be disappointed!

Thank you, Malinda for helping me find my beautiful wedding dress! XO Maria

Sent on 07/18/2016

Lucia · Married on 06/17/2017

Was such a wonderful experience shopping at Dream with Malinda!
    Amazing dress selection, and Malinda was the perfect host. Was able to try on difference shapes and styles, while having the entire salon to ourselves. Made it a more personable experience, and look forward to returning in a few months to pick up the wedding dress I ordered.

Sent on 07/25/2016

Maggie · Married on 05/27/2017

Compared to many of the bridal boutiques in downtown Boston, Your Dream Bridal offered a comfortable, spacious, personalized bridal gown shopping experience. At Your Dream Bridal, I felt totally comfortable and LOVED having a private appointment without feeling rushed. Malinda was great - very helpful, knowledgable, and accommodating. I would recommend Your Dream Bridal for brides after simpler, very well made, classic gowns at a great price point - I had a lot of trouble finding the "simpler" look in some of the boutiques downtown and was so happy to find my dream dress here. The only thing to note is that no tailoring is done on-site so you will have to take the dress elsewhere for fittings (Malinda provides a list of recommendations). Your Dream Bridal is definitely worth the trip if you are gown searching in the Boston area!

Sent on 08/12/2017

My experience at Dream was wonderful! Malinda is so lovely and helpful and carries a wonderful selection of dresses. I would recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 02/25/2017
  • flwrchild1013

Molly · Married on 05/13/2017

I can't say enough good things about Malinda and Dream Bridal! I had initially heard of the boutique because of one particular dress and designer that I was interested in, and happened to see her again at the Lovesick Bridal Expo (which I also highly recommend) in Boston. When you make an appointment here you are THE only party in the store at one time and Malinda devotes her whole time and attention to you and your needs. She is incredibly knowledgeable, very sweet, and the dresses she selects to sell in her store are unlike anything I found anywhere else. If you're looking for something more non-traditional or vintage-inspired, this is your place! And the prices are very reasonable. The vast majority of her dresses are below $3,000. I couldn't be happier with my purchase and I can't wait to wow everyone in that dress at the wedding!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Brittany · Married on 05/13/2017

Your Dream Bridal was the second shop I looked in and I truly wish I had started there. First off, Malinda is wonderful!! She made me feel like I was the most important bride in the world. The first shop I went to was very crowded, only spent about 30-40 minutes with me, and it was difficult to really get the experience with so many other people/brides in the store. Malinda only has one bride in at a time in her shop and spends a lot of time making sure each detail is taken care of. The shop is beautiful, clean, and dreamy. Best of all, the dresses were all beautiful and reasonably priced. I'm so thankful I came across her shop and I give it my highest recommendation!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Tracey · Married on 04/29/2017

Absolutely satisfied with Your Dream Bridal. Personal service and such attention to detail. Loved her so much. And the dress is to die for! So many compliments.

Sent on 05/23/2017

Danielle · Married on 04/23/2017

Absolutely amazing! Seriously the best experience I could have ever asked for. I went into Your Dream Bridal about a month ago and I am still talking about how wonderful of an experience it was. Malinda was so good at listening and observing what elements I liked as I was trying different dresses on. She was able to steer me right to my DREAM DRESS :D <3 <3 I can't wait for it to arrive and can't wait to show my future husband. Thank you so much Malinda for making this moment perfect.

Sent on 10/02/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 03/24/2017

I would recommend Dream Bridal to everyone looking for a wedding gown! Malinda made the process so easy and enjoyable. She was very warm, supportive, and patient. During the entire appointment, she had a laser focus on helping me find a dress I loved. You are the only bride in the shop at the time of your appointment, so there are no distractions, which is awesome. And, all of Malinda’s gowns are gorgeous, so you really can’t go wrong! If you’re looking for a unique selection of dresses, personal one on one attention/advice, and a laid back atmosphere, definitely make an appointment at Dream!!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Ellie · Married on 03/19/2017

I had vaguely heard of Dreams from the Boston Globe feature, but ended up booking an appointment after attending an event for engaged couples. Lucky for me, Malinda had an open appointment on less than a week's notice.

I have never put on a wedding dress and was naturally excited to start trying on! In retrospect I am so glad that my first dress shopping experience was in a small, personalized shop. Not only does the extra attention and space allow you to relax and enjoy, but the atmosphere combined with Malinda's amazing skills as a stylist (and listener) really helped me focus in on what I wanted (not at all what I thought I wanted, of course). Malinda immediately made our group feel comfortable while she walked the showroom a bit with me alone to pull a few dresses and talk about what I was looking for. From there she was a pro at efficiently getting me in and out of dresses, accessorizing where needed to complete the picture, listening to what I had to say and even what I didn't say, and pulling additional gowns to help steer me toward the right dress. Malinda is also really great at considering what the group has to say without letting that override the bride's opinions.

If you're looking for a wedding gown in the Boston area, do yourself a favor and book an appointment with Malinda. The service and attention shine even brighter than the beautiful dresses and you are sure to leave feeling confident and with a good idea of what you're looking for...and hopefully your perfect dress!

Sent on 03/18/2016

Bari · Married on 02/04/2017

I ordered a dress leftover from a sample sale from Malinda last week. It took no time to get here and to say it lived up to what the picture looked like is an understatement! I called her sobbing from Florida where I'm from... It was perfect. Amazing condition and just as described. Even from all These miles away it is easy to tell that Malinda has top knotch products in her store and she is so reasonable with the price. Thank you for helping me get my DREAM dress!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Brittany · Married on 01/28/2017

I had such an amazing experience with Malinda. She is professional, detail oriented, and not pushy. She genuinely pays attention to what you are looking for as a bride and doesn't waste any time finding the perfect dress!

Sent on 09/01/2016

I highly recommend Your Dream Bridal for anyone looking for the perfect wedding dress! Malinda is not only professional but intuitive when helping a bride choose the perfect gown. I really had no idea what I was looking for, but having attended many dress shopping events with friends who were brides, I knew that I wanted a unique, intimate experience. My family, friends, and Malinda were the only people permitted in the store during my appointment time, and Malinda's only focus was finding me the perfect dress...which she did! I picked out 6 dresses before I arrived and we found a few more when we got there...and it wasn't until the last dress that Malinda picked out for me that I really felt like it was the perfect dress. She listened to what I said about each dress, my likes and dislikes, and even observed my facial expressions when I was describing the dresses I tried on. I really can't say enough about what an incredible experience I had and I cannot wait to go for my fittings and see the final product. Thank you, Malinda!!!

Sent on 02/21/2016

Crystal · Married on 11/01/2016

Amazing!!! I cannot begin to explain the high level os service or attention and professionalism I encountered working with Malinda. I came to the salon with a dress in mind. She took the time to look it up and get feedback from me as to the things I liked most about it in order to pull the right type of dresses. It did not stop there. She also pulled dresses that I was not thinking I would like and ended up loving. This was my 3rd and last stop. The attention to detail, the one on one consultation, and the level of experience and expertise made my visit phenomenal. I said yes to my dress at Dream Bridal! Thanks Malinda =)

Sent on 01/24/2016

Amanda · Married on 10/31/2016

We had a really great experience at Dream. Malinda made what I expected to be kind of a torturous day into something truly delightful. It's single appointments only, so you have the whole shop (and Malinda) to yourself. There is a great range of styles. Malinda was very helpful, she answered all of my questions, was totally open to communication from the time I booked my appointment right up until the appointment itself. She was focused on making me as happy as I could be. If I didn't love a dress, it was off me within seconds and she was getting me something different.
    I can't recommend Dream enough!

Sent on 02/02/2015

Katie · Married on 10/22/2016

My experience at Dream was amazing. I had been to two other places looking for dresses and was a bit frustrated that I hadn't found anything even close to being my dress. I went to Dream after a friend suggested it to me and the quality of dresses there was far superior to the other two places, and in the same price range. I emailed Malinda some ideas of what I wanted and I loved every dress that she had picked out for me to try! She was so sweet and down to earth and made me feel very comfortable and relaxed. You can tell she truly enjoyed helping me and wasn't trying to rush or push me to make any decisions. I highly recommend Your Dream Bridal to anyone!

Sent on 02/08/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/22/2016

Malinda was a joy to work with. This was the first and only bridal salon I went to in search of my dream dress. Before the appointment she asked me if I had a pinterest page for wedding dresses and she reviewed my selections before the appointment and based on my taste had multiple options set aside for me when I showed up the day of! It was a very thoughtful and smart thing to do! Malinda thinks of everything, she even asked my musical taste and put on a Pandora station of my favorite band during the appointment! She even seemed to read my mind, because the first dress she had me try on was one I had secretly loved! I didn't end up choosing that dress though, Malinda actually picked out the dress that was the one! I wasn't too sure at first but once she told me she could order in a different shade of white I was sold. It was such an incredible experience and I honestly wish I could do it all over again! I love my dress and can't wait to get married in it in 24 days!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Lisa · Married on 10/15/2016

I had a wonderful experience at Dream Bridal! Malinda asked to see my Pinterest page before I visited, so when I arrived she already had a good sense of what I liked. Every dress in the store was gorgeous, she has an amazing eye. I also appreciated that all the dresses were reasonably priced. Having the store all to ourselves was a real treat and made it incredibly special for my friends and family who joined. I found a dress that I love, matches my vision for how I want to look on my wedding day, and fit in my budget. My friend who came with me to try on dresses ended up making an appointment because she was so impressed with Malinda!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Malinda is very friendly and accomodating -- my schedule is very tight because I'm planning my wedding in Massachusetts from London, but she was willing to meet even on a Sunday for me to try on my wedding dresses. Also, she didn't put as much pressure as some of the bigger bridal shops, and made the whol experience quite enjoyable and fun. Also, the shop is so cute and comfortable.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Merissa · Married on 10/08/2016

I can't speak highly enough about my experience with Malinda and Your Dream Bridal. This was the first and only place I looked for a dress, and I'm so happy that I didn't go anywhere else! Malinda was extremely responsive (I think she emailed me within an hour of booking my appointment online!). To be honest, I wasn't looking forward to trying dresses on and I never thought that I would find the right one on my first shopping trip. I was worried that there wouldn't be any that would fit. The fact that I had the ENTIRE shop to myself made me feel so much more comfortable. There were, in fact, dresses that fit me. Malinda was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. She really did a great job of helping me to figure out what styles I liked and felt comfortable in. She was attentive and professional, and not at all pushy. The shop itself is beautiful, and the fact that you really have a private appointment is just so special. All of the dresses are very high-quality. I had never heard of the designer of the dress I bought, but I love that Malinda has chosen to carry designers that she feels good about. I picked my dress up last week and it's perfect. All of the rave reviews and awards are definitely well-deserved. Like I said, I can't speak highly enough about my experience!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Nicole · Married on 10/08/2016

I found the wedding dress shopping process very interesting to say the least, until that day I walked into Your Dream Bridal. I had been to about 3-4 other local shops, and was somewhat disappointed every time. My mom recommended we try Your Dream Bridal, as she saw an ad in a magazine, and so we did! Thank you, mom for this suggestion! When we walked into Your Dream Bridal, it felt as I had always expected it to feel! It was a private appointment, and Malinda makes you feel so welcome! It was so nice to be able to look at different dresses yourself and have Malinda guide you in the right direction during this time. I found MY dream dress there that day! Malinda was so helpful, so accommodating, and so knowledgeable and she carries amazing wedding gowns! This was hands down the best experience!
    I highly recommend Your Dream Bridal if you are looking for your Dream dress!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Netta · Married on 10/08/2016

I chose to make an appointment at Your Dream Bridal on the recommendation of a friend, and I could not be happier with the experience. While the shop is small, it is beautifully curated and organized, and there were plenty of gorgeous gowns to choose from. Malinda is fantastic. She listened to what I wanted, suggested gowns that she thought would look great on me, and had me try on styles that I would not have thought to try on myself. Having the entire store to myself during my appointment made the shopping experience that much more special. I felt relaxed and taken care of, which is exactly how you want to feel when shopping for your wedding dress. I would highly recommend this shop to any bride.

Sent on 02/16/2016
  • User6319412 · 2+ years ago

I had a wonderful experience with Malinda at Your Dream Bridal. It was my first time trying on wedding dresses and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. The shop is lovely and so feminine; I felt so comfortable and relaxed. Malinda allowed us to pull several dresses and had one waiting in the dressing room for me (that became one of my top favorites!). Her selection of gowns ranges across all styles without being overwhelming. She kept the pace going, but never made me feel rushed. She helped explain different fabrics and styles and had a nice selection of belts, sashes and jackets that made the dresses even more special. Even though I didn't find my dress that day, Malinda truly made this experience special by helping me understand my options and what to look for.

Sent on 02/04/2016