Your Dream Bridal Reviews

125 | Sudbury, MA

125 Reviews for Your Dream Bridal

Carly · Married on 12/02/2017

I cannot say enough positive things about my experience with Malinda at Your Dream Bridal. It was my first time trying on wedding dresses and within an hour and a half I had found my dream dress! Malinda worked closely with me to figure out exactly what I liked and disliked about each dress I tried on so that she could narrow our search. She was encouraging, kind, and very knowledgeable about all of the dresses and designers. I would highly recommend Your Dream Bridal!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Molly · Married on 11/04/2017

Malinda was fabulous!! Walking into a spacious showroom was the perfect beginning (I live in the city and had gone to a cramped boutique the day before). She had already pulled gowns and had a strategy and flow to the order in which I tried them on. She gave my family and me space to have our own opinions and conversation, and when we were done brought up other ideas we hadn't even thought of! She is a smart and respectable business woman and I would be more than happy to refer her to anyone else!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Hilary · Married on 10/28/2017

I had the most amazing experience with Malinda at Your Dream Bridal! She was so organized and helpful from the second I walked in there. She had at least 8 dresses lined up for me to try on based on the style dress I described in the application I filled out on the store's site while booking an appointment, plus a few extras that were a little out of my vision .. but I actually ended up going with one of the dresses she encouraged me to try on!
    My mom and sister came with me and we had the place to ourselves because she's open by appointment only, which made it such a personal and unrushed experience. I highly recommend this store to any future bride!

Sent on 10/02/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/27/2017

I can not truly express how fantastic my experience at Your Dream Bridal was. I walked in nervous and Melinda made that all wash away with her bright smile and knowledge of the dresses she carries. She is welcoming and made sure to engage with my bridal party and parents as well. Without any real ideas of what I wanted she was able to help me narrow it down to the perfect dress—the first I tried on. The privacy of the experience this boutique offers made me feel like the appointment really was about me. I can confidently say that Melinda will help you find a dress you'll love from the amazing selection she has picked out for her brides. I can't wait for the arrival of my dress in February just to see her again! A must visit bridal boutique gem.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/22/2017

After driving over an hour, and I was with my family that was from another state it put me in a sad mood that I wasn't able to try on the dress I originally wanted to see. I purposely chose this store because of that dress that I wanted to try on. With the urge of my family I tried on other dresses. I'm glad I did because I found the dress of my dreams, and to top it all off it was on SALE! I had been a bride before and never felt that bridal moment that everyone always talked about. However; trying this dress on, I felt that beauty I was suppose to feel and I wouldn't have had that feeling unless I went to "Your Dream Bridal". She was very patient with me, and to top it all off I really was the only bride in the store, which made me feel special. I would recommend going to this store first if you plan on finding your true dream dress.

Sent on 08/17/2016

Kristine · Married on 10/21/2017

Malinda was very thoughtful, professional and a joy to work with. She really listened to my vision for my wedding and what I liked and didn't like about each dress to find the perfect one! I also loved that you're the only party in the store at the appointment, you have her undivided attention and she makes you and your party feel heard, couldn't recommend her more!

Sent on 04/09/2017
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 10/14/2017

Malinda was amazing! She is so pleasant, patient, and helpful. After an unpleasant experience with another bridal boutique, Malinda saved my happiness and optimism by helping me pick out the dress of my dreams! The atmosphere in her boutique is perfect. It is quite chic and yet you feel comfortable at the same time. Highly recommend everyone to this Bridal Boutique! I would give her 10 stars if i could!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Lauren · Married on 09/30/2017

I absolutely loved my appointment at Dream this past weekend! This was my first time trying on any wedding dresses, so I was nervous and did not know what to expect. Malinda quickly made me feel at ease. She sat down with me and went over the details of my wedding day, and got a real feel about the type of dresses I might be interested in - even if I did not realize it at the time! As she helped me try on dresses, she discussed different aspects of each style and worked with me to find the right balance for what I was looking for. I went in thinking I loved a specific style of dress, and ended up realizing - with Malinda's help - that I actually preferred something else entirely. It is clear that Malinda knew her exact inventory and was able to give me several options for my wedding day. I would absolutely recommend Your Dream Bridal to anyone looking for a selection of beautiful gowns and fantastic customer service!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Mallory · Married on 09/23/2017

I bought my Truvelle dress at Your Dream Bridal and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Malinda was warm, friendly, and very knowledgeable. I felt really relaxed being the only bride in the salon. She helped me customize the dress of my dreams!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Meredith · Married on 09/22/2017

My experience could not have been better! The owner, Malinda, provided such a unique, professional, one-on-one experience that helped me find my perfect dress.

Malinda only sees one client at a time, so having the whole shop to myself meant Malinda was giving me her undivided attention (a very welcomed experience after the craziness of other shops I had tried).

The other thing I most appreciated was how smart Malinda is. She was able to take in my feedback on each dress to pin point themes within my taste. For instance, I didn't realize that I didn't like detailing at the hem until she was able to see that trend. She was so knowledgeable and I learned a lot!

Together, we found the perfect dress, which was actually the first one she picked out for me based on my initial description of what I was looking for (she knew right from the start)! Her selection was great, too, with plenty of variety for me to try.

Malinda does not provide any tailoring herself, but provides a great list of seamstresses to try. She also gave great advice for where to buy bridesmaids dresses. I couldn't have put my wedding attire together without her!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Jenna · Married on 09/22/2017

Malinda was an absolute pleasure to work with and her business is a perfect model of what dress shopping should be! It is so beautiful and welcoming, full of anything you could possibly imagine. Do yourself a favor and go here first! Her communication and attention makes you remember your dream dress experience always.

Sent on 12/14/2017

Margaret · Married on 09/16/2017

Malinda was lovely! I went to Your Dream Bridal because I wanted to try Truvelle dresses, and Your Dream Bridal is the only boutique in the area that carries them. Was kind of a trek from Boston but totally worth it! Loved the one-on-one vibe. Malinda is very professional and clearly very knowledgeable about the brands she carries. We ended up pairing a top of one dress with the bottom of another, for a unique look. I really appreciated all of her feedback and knowledge of the line. Definitely owe my unique dress to her! :)

Sent on 09/25/2017

K · Married on 09/08/2017

Run, don't walk to Dream Bridal. After trying on nearly a hundred dresses in bridal boutiques in three metropolitan cities, I found my dress at Dream. Malinda is absolutely amazing and made buying my wedding gown a wonderful and memorable experience! Her attention to detail, warm personality, and ability to make you not feel rushed during your private appointment is exactly what I was hoping for as the bride. Several designs also offer split sizing (different top and bottom sizes, which Malinda was able to advise on and accommodate). My dress ended up fitting perfectly and photographing wonderfully. Thank you Malinda!

Sent on 12/23/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/03/2017

Malinda was the best. She was patient, informative, and kind. I was very intimidated going to a bridal shop and Malinda was welcoming and professional. She showed me dresses I thought I wanted but had the foresight to have me try on a dress that in the end floored me. She knows her business but is so much more about the bride. I am so grateful for her and this experience!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Marisa · Married on 09/02/2017

The store owner, Malinda was very receptive to my requests in a dress. She actually knew exactly what I was looking for that I ended up leaving with the first dress that I tried on. She provided me with the perfect measurements that I did not need to alter the length at all. Her small shop is great and would recommend it for a personal experience!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/19/2017

I said yes to the most perfect dress at Your Dream Bridal and had a wonderful time working with Malinda. The one-on-one appointment made for a truly personalized experience. Her dress selection is comprised of elegant gowns that suit the taste of every bride. She is professional and responsive to all questions you may have regarding your dress. When alterations on my gown went awry, she was able to put my mind at ease and recommend another seamstress who got the job done correctly.

Sent on 09/06/2017

The atmosphere of the store is friendly and private, Dawn was extremely accommodating in scheduling a last minute appointment for me. The dresses were all beautiful I had a hard time choosing only one! I definitely recommend the store to any bride to be in the Boston area.

Sent on 01/24/2017

Amanda · Married on 08/12/2017

My experience with Your Dream Bridal was literally a dream. Malinda is so knowledgeable in her work, and you can feel her passion. I had gone to a big department store prior to Malinda, and decided to hold off on THE dress. Malinda told me to have some fun with it, try on some gowns, and see what works. Little did she know that one of the dresses she picked for me was THE dress I had already fell in love with. I put that one on last on purpose, and told her why. She was so easy to work with, and when I had put that dress on she helped me confirm it was the one. The atmosphere Malinda created, as well as the beauty of the dress, gave me the perfect "I Said Yes to the Dress" moment every girl looks for. Side note, Malinda was selling the dress for cheaper than the big store was, which made it that much easier to say Yes!!! After the dress was picked out, she put in every detail that she could so I ended up paying for minimal alterations, and found me the perfect veil for the day. Overall a dream of an experience, and I would recommend Your Dream Bridal & Malinda to anyone!

Sent on 09/14/2017
  • Jen

Jen · Married on 08/11/2017

Honestly can't say enough good things about Malinda! She made buying my wedding dress such a personal experience, everything is by appointment only so it's just you and your family and her. She helped me find a dress so quick and was extremely knowledgeable about my wants and dislikes. Even afterwards, she emailed me a few months later to let me know my dress was in and I got back to her last minute, that day she was able to squeeze me in on a Sunday, of all days! She answers emails quickly, she's reassuring, flexible, the shop is adorable, I honestly couldn't imagine going to a big chain store after this experience, it was fantastic. And I'm obsessed with my dress! Go here, you won't regret it!

Sent on 02/28/2017

Katrina · Married on 08/06/2017

Begin and end your wedding dress shopping at Dream! I just bought my wedding dress there this weekend (9/18) for my wedding next August and was absolutely blown away by my experience. Malinda, the owner who will walk you through your appointment, has truly found her calling. She warmly greeted us, welcomed us into the most immaculate, adorable boutique I have ever seen, and chatted with me in a really comfortable way about my vision for my dress. Quite truthfully, I was the type of bride that didn't think I had a vision, but she asked helpful questions, looked at some dresses off my Pinterest board, and was totally respectful of my budget. She pulled every dress that fit my "check list" and more. I ended up buying the fourth dress I tried on (although Malinda was great about encouraging me to try on a few more after to really help me cement my choice). When I put on "the dress" it was clear Malinda had really heard all that I value and found a dress that perfectly incorporated it all (she knew my vision when I didn't). She put absolutely no pressure on me, giving me the time to make my choice with my mother and maid of honor. I love that it was appointment only because the process was so peaceful and tailored to my individual personality. Every dress I tried on, although not all my personal style, were exquisite because Malinda puts so much time and reflection into the dresses she brings in for her brides. I cannot say enough amazing things about my experience and would not recommend going anywhere else!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Katrina · Married on 08/06/2017

I could not have felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day and that was because of my dress that was everything I could have hoped for. My guests were gushing at how unique, yet how classic it was, too. I did not know when I visited Malinda that I would be wearing an exquisite Mikaela gown with an open back, big skirt, and long train, but it felt like Malinda was able to read me right away. I ended up buying the fourth dress I tried on, falling in absolute love with the veil Malinda handpicked and canceling the many other bridal appointments I had set up that day. It is so rare to find such a spotless, organized, comfortable bridal salon that takes just one appointment while you are there; Malinda values your time, she knows her brides, and she hand picks the dresses/collections she brings in. I absolutely love how she uses social media to share her brides’ “big days” and all sorts of gorgeous wedding planning inspiration. Malinda was so helpful during the wedding planning process, always willing to help when I reached out with a question (giving me advice on everything from accessories to vendors). Make finding your dress as magical as it should be and make your first (and last) appointment at Your Dream Bridal.

Sent on 10/06/2017

Lindsey · Married on 07/29/2017

Your Dream Bridal was my last stop during a day filled with bridal appointments. I found the day to be quite overwhelming, and arrived at the shop with only one potential dress from the day's worth of shopping. Saying my day turned around at Dream would be an understatement. Malinda was a breath of fresh air. The shop is beautiful, and you get to enjoy it with your 'entourage' privately, which was really nice. Malinda started by sitting down with me, discussing what I thought I wanted, and looking at pictures of what I had tried on previously. She pulled some amazing options for me, all different styles as compared to what I had gravitated to in earlier appointments. While other stores felt like they contained racks and racks of the same styles, she had such a great variety of options. I fell in love with something completely different than I had pictured. It was so 'me,' yet I would not have picked it out on my own. I often think about what I would have worn if I hadn't been to Dream and worked with Malinda... and I am so happy that I ended up with the dress of my dreams. If you are looking for a personalized, pressure-free shopping experience, look no further. You will be in great hands!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/28/2017

The moment I stepped into Dream Bridal, I knew that I was going to walk away with the dress I had been envisioning. Malinda has an amazing assortment of unique, delicately crafted dresses, and her thoughtful approach to helping you select the perfect dress for you made the whole process fun and easy. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/23/2017

Nancy · Married on 07/23/2017

Buying a wedding dress is exciting but also known to be stressful. My experience at Dream Bridal had all the excitement minus any stress. Malinda is kind, calm and offers excellent advice. Dream Bridal is a small elegant boutique with dresses out on display and a large dressing/lounge area for you and your guests. I sent Malinda my wedding dress Pinterest page and she pulled together a group of dresses that matched my style before I even got there. She asked thoughtful questions regarding the event and guided me through the entire process all with a smile on her face. This was the first of 3 shops that I went to but I came back and bought the first dress I tried on. Malinda just knew which one was for me!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Jennifer · Married on 07/15/2017

I was so appreciative of Malinda's openness and honesty. It made communicating what I was looking for so much easier. She is 100% professional but, very smart and really knows her stuff when it comes to dresses, and fitting. She decoded my vague descriptions and found me the dress of my dreams that I didn't know existed. I could not be more grateful.

Sent on 09/27/2016