Your Day Your Way! Reviews

82 | Nottingham, MD

82 Reviews for Your Day Your Way!

Charlene helped with the planning of my daughter's wedding for 1 1/2 years. She was always available to go to meet perspective vendors, and she helped us find the right ones for the wedding. She was always available to answer any questions or concerns that we had about the wedding, and she was invaluable in the total wedding experience. The wedding was spectacular!

Sent on 08/04/2015
  • DRIVVIN

Jennifer · Married on 07/25/2015

I hired Charlene for day of coordination. She and Sharon made my day run so smoothly, everything was executed to perfection and they helped me with anything that arised. Definitely worth having them as a part of the day!

Sent on 08/04/2015
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 09/13/2014

I had Kelsey for day of coordination and she was great. There were a lot of curve balls thrown at her last minute and she handled everything really well. She even took some artistic freedom with the decorations for the reception and everything looked great! She joined on a few calls prior to the wedding with vendors and asked all the questions i wouldn't think to ask.

Sent on 11/13/2014

Jenna · Married on 07/26/2014

Charlene is wonderful! She provides guidance and advice from experience throughout the wedding planning process. The day of the wedding, Charlene is on her game! She is prepared, organized and professional. She facilitates the event and keeps things running smoothly. GREAT lady to have by your side! Would definitely use her again and recommend her to friends and family.

Sent on 08/10/2014

Charlene was wonderful and really put our minds at ease. We just needed someone to coordinate and set up our ceremony and called her in 6 weeks before our wedding. She was fantastic and everything went by without a hitch. I would definitely recommend her!!

Sent on 06/24/2014

Michelle · Married on 05/03/2014

Charlene and Andrea from Your Day Your Way are fantastic! We had our wedding at a non-traditional venue and needed some extra help to make sure the day went smoothly. Hiring Charlene and Andrea for our day-of coordination was absolutely the best decision we made for the wedding. Andrea was extremely helpful throughout the planning process. As with every wedding, we had a few "surprises" here and there, but Andrea and her assistants took care of all of it so that I could sit back and enjoy the day. I would highly recommend this company!

Sent on 08/13/2014
  • Char

Charlene · Married on 04/19/2014

Katie of Your Day Your Way was amazing. She orchestrated the entire day with no stress to me, our bridal party, or our family. When the venue did not set up the tables, she handled the situation and took charge. Katie met with me prior to the wedding to get all the details, conducted the rehearsal, and directed the entire wedding day. There was a lot of set up to do and she did exactly what I wanted. It was beautiful.

Sent on 04/24/2014
  • ReneeCool

Renee · Married on 12/07/2013

We had most of the planning done before we realized that it was crucial for us to have help with the day-of coordination. When I first met Charlene of Your Day Your Way, I could instantly see how passionate she was about helping couples plan their weddings. I could also tell that she had the take-charge attitude to deal with the various vendors and to make our wedding day perfect.

I was able to meet with Charlene several times before the wedding and she was always available by email or phone if I had any questions or information to provide to her. In the days leading up to the wedding, Charlene confirmed all of our vendors (dance floor, cake, DJ, photographers, etc.), finalized our timeline (from getting ready through the end of the reception), and kept me calm.

Our wedding day was perfect! That does not mean that there were bumps throughout the day. We had issues with flowers, the bar set up and the cake table being bumped so hard that the groom cake topper fell off the cake. Perhaps there were even more issues, but we didn’t know about them. Fortunately, any bumps along the way were handled expertly by Charlene and her assistant, Katie, so that my husband I could continue to enjoy our evening.

I cannot say enough about how much I enjoyed working with Charlene and Katie. Their professionalism, expertise, organizational skills and passion for what they do played a large part in making our day the happiest day of our new life together. Thank you Charlene, Katie and the entire Your Day Your Way team!!

Sent on 01/18/2014

Charlene helped me plan my wedding through a 2 and a half year engagement. And because my husband was stationed overseas, she was my go-to for opinions on almost everything! I had absolutely no clue what I wanted, and Charlene was able to help me plan the wedding of my dreams. She has great vendor contacts and is VERY organized with payments and deadlines.

Throughout our time together, Charlene was very sweet and patient with me. I could email or call her at any time with any questions or problems that I had. She truly became a part of our family!

Sent on 10/03/2013

Mary · Married on 09/28/2013

This was our second wedding with Charlene and we were just as pleased as we were with the first! She has great vendor contacts and I would highly recommend her. We could not have done it without Charlene!

Sent on 10/04/2013

Mandy · Married on 09/27/2013

I came to Your Day Your Way just 3 weeks from my wedding date. At this point, I was very overwhelmed with planning my wedding in only 2 months and just losing my mom to cancer. Charlene went the extra mile to see that I had a planner for my wedding.
    My wedding was absolutely beautiful, more than I ever thought it could be! Kelsey was completely AWESOME!!! I know for a fact, I couldn’t have gotten through that day without having her. She took care of everything. I didn’t have to worry about a thing other than enjoying my day. My day was smooth sailing (at least to my knowledge) that is whats so great about having a coordinator, they take care of it all! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making my day stress free and so beautiful!
    Mandy Pike (Bartholow)

Sent on 10/04/2013

Carmen · Married on 09/21/2013

Very Happy with the service and personal, friendly demeanor of Charlene and her group.
    Would highly recommend.

Sent on 09/23/2013

Jenna · Married on 09/14/2013

Charlene was reccommended to me from my sister in law who used her for day of coordination. Charlene planned my entire wedding with me. For the past year and half we have been going on venue visits, lunches, etc. She handled my budget and suggested vendors based on what type of wedding my husband and I wanted. She completely got us and I have to say that she could not have delivered a more perfect wedding. She handled vendor conformations, dealt with questions, and made sure I was on track through out the year as the wedding approached. She knew what questions to ask at vendors that I would never have thought of. I found my florist, DJ, photographer, and beauty team from her suggestions. The day of she was there and everything went exaclty according to schedule. The day was so smooth people kept commenting they felt like something just had to go wrong; but not with Charlene. The wedding was gorgeous and the most fun day of my life. I got compliments on compliments that this was the best wedding people had ever been to. I am so happy we used Charlene because she is absolutely amazing!

Sent on 09/18/2013

Darlene · Married on 09/14/2013

Since Charlene had done my daughter's wedding, when my son became engaged, I immediately knew I wanted her help with his wedding. My daughter-in-law was so impressed with Charlene. She assisted with all the vendors; the hotel, the flowers, photographer, dj, even with the menu. She has so much experience with who to contact and their reputation that we felt confident that all would go off without a hitch. We worried about nothing. I would ask about things as they popped into my head, and was always told it had been taken care of. Such a relief to not have to worry when you want to concentrate on your kids. I would highly recommend Charlene and her staff. Not only was she our wedding planner, she is now our friend.

Sent on 09/19/2013

Katy · Married on 09/07/2013

Charlene is so very organized and experienced. It made the whole day of the wedding so much more enjoyable and relaxing for my daughter. So glad we had her!

Sent on 09/25/2013

Asal · Married on 07/20/2013

Your Day Your Way did a fantastic job for our wedding. I can't thank Charlene enough for all the effort, the great management, being on top of everything and so flexible. Our wedding was fabulous and it would not have been if it wasn't for her awesome planning. She was there for me every time I had a question and did everything I asked for. We had an Iranian- American wedding and we had to put all of the pieces together to make it so customized and unique. Charlene and her crew were so organized and took a note of everything and the day of wedding everything was done based on the schedule and timeline she put togwther. I can't describe how much I appreciate what she did for us! I would definitely recommend her and she is a must if you want to have an organized and with no stress wedding. She is the greatest to work with and the moment I saw her I knew she was capable of making our wedding the best. People had a great time and many of them told us that our wedding was the best they went to and this would have been the case if it wasn't for Charlene. Your day your way rocks and it is MUST for any type of wedding. I really recommend Charelen and her product is the best.

Sent on 07/25/2013

Ashley · Married on 05/18/2013

I contacted Charlene from "Your Day Your Way" to help with planning for the day of my wedding. Charlene and her assistant Andrea were absolutely wonderful and so professional; they made sure that everything flowed smoothly for our special day! Both were very detailed and knowledgable; they helped us create a detailed timeline and also were able to offer us some great advice. I felt very comforted on my wedding day just knowing that they were there and that everything would turn out how we planned it to. Without them, I know my day would have been much more stressful! Thank you both so much!
    Ashley

Sent on 06/09/2013

Dominique · Married on 05/17/2013

Charlene was an excellent planner helped a bunch and not once was I stressed.

Sent on 06/11/2013

Megan · Married on 05/04/2013

Charlene was amazing! She thought of all the little things that only an experienced wedding planner would know. I only needed wedding day coordinating but Charlene went way beyond that to make sure we had everything planned out and prepped! She contacted my vendors and kept them on time and on task. On the day of my wedding my family and I didn't have to worry about a thing! Charlene had it covered! She was very professional and organized. Even if you are going to plan your wedding by yourself I highly recommend a Wedding Day coordinator so you can have as perfect a wedding day as I had! Thank you so much Charlene!

Sent on 06/11/2013

Emily · Married on 12/28/2012

Charlene did a fantastic job with my wedding!!! She knew how to pull everything together and make my wedding dream come alive. I would recommend her to any bride that needs help!! Even if you hire her just for the day of it will make all the difference in the world :) Thank you again Charlene i couldnt have done it without you!!!!

XOXOX
    Emily and Matt

Sent on 01/03/2013

Julia · Married on 09/08/2012

We simply can NOT overstate how crucial Charlene was to our happy day, and how wonderful she was as a partner and colleague. She was organized, warm, resourceful, creative, loyal, reliable and unflappable. We had an outdoor wedding and a reception under a tent in our back yard, and four hours before the wedding there was a torrential, hurricane-like deluge that hit unexpectedly. With Charlene's help, the wedding was as perfect as it could possibly have been, even on a sunny day! She was easy to work with, never pushy or insistent: she allowed our daughter to have exactly the wedding she wanted, and just made it easier and more stress-free for all of us. She thought of a million details we would have missed! I would highly recommend her to anyone who is not eloping! She was a wonderful partner on one of the happiest days for our family ever!

Sent on 09/17/2012

Ashley · Married on 11/12/2011

Charlene was amazing to work with! Made our special day STRESS FREE!!! She took care of every little detail and executed them perfectly could not have been happier!!! Thank you again for making our wedding day so perfect! xoxo

Sent on 09/11/2012

Heather · Married on 09/10/2011

If you are looking for someone who makes the biggest day of your life feel like it lasts forever Charlene is amazing! She is exceptionally detail oriented and focused simply to take care of anything and everything on and before your big day! She has many years in the wedding and event planning industry and you can tell she truly loves what she does. My day and my planning would not have went so smoothly without her. Next time I plan an event I will be surely calling on her! For all you Bride-to-Be's out there, I couldn't recommend a better caring, organized, and friendly planner! ~ Mrs. Thomas

Sent on 10/15/2011

Diane · Married on 07/02/2011

Charlene and her assistant were absolutely amazing in every way. Easy to work with, always responsive, extremely organized and efficient. There is no way we could have done this wedding without her! I highly recommend Charlene Libertini "Your Day, Your Way" without reservation!!!

Sent on 07/09/2011

Felicita · Married on 06/18/2011

Charlene Libertini was informative, providing guidance and support throughout the planning process. On an ongoing basis she made alternatives suggestions. Under her guidance the wedding was seamless. As the Mother of the Bride, I was thrilled at the outcomes and would provide recommendations to future brides. I did not know the full service of the Wedding Planner. We used Your Day Your Way for the Wedding Day, but should have contracted for full services. Her professionalism, and time on task allowed our wedding party to stay on task and as a result we have received accolades for having a great wedding which was made possible by the services rendered by Charlene Libertini. If you live in Maryland the services of Charlene Libertini are a must.

Mother of the Bride, Felicita Santiago