youngblood studios Reviews

8 | Hagerstown, MD

8 Reviews for youngblood studios

holly · Married on 09/07/2013

Mark and Angie Youngblood went above and beyond at our wedding this past Saturday. My husband and I knew that they were wonderful when we met them for the first time to discuss what we were looking for in a wedding photographer. I couldn't be any happier with the service we received. They were amazing!

Sent on 09/10/2013

Mark and Angie are fabulous to work with! They have great suggestions and visions. The pictures are absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 04/05/2013

Melissa · Married on 09/24/2011

Mark photographed our engagement session, as well as our wedding and I can honestly say that I couldn't be more pleased with the quality of his photos. Before my wedding I shared with Mark my desire to have unique photos, rather than the usual posed, formal shots and he definitely obliged my request. He let me direct a few shots and really let Matt and I play around at our venue and see what we could come up with. I felt comfortable working with him and his assistants and really felt like I could speak my mind about what I wanted and what I didn't want. I highly recommend Mark and his staff. I can't wait to select the photos for my wedding album!

Sent on 10/11/2011

Justin · Married on 09/10/2011

Mark and Angie were easy to deal with, very professional, prompt, helpful, and creative. Our wedding photos turn out great.

Sent on 10/11/2011

Aisha · Married on 10/10/2010

Youngblood Studios is the best! The photographer, Mark Youngblood and the other staff members really work hard to make sure they not only take your photo, but they capture the moment, they tell a story and if you weren't there, by the time you get through looking at their work, you will feel as if you were in the moment. I loved working with Youngblood Studios from the photography, to my invitations, to my Save-the date cards, the list goes on. They will definitely be an added contact to my list of vendors, and if I ever need a professional photo taken, Youngblood Studios will will be the first vendor I call:)

Sent on 10/27/2010

Erin · Married on 09/18/2010

Youngblood did a great job of covering shot that we requested and were very professional. I originally used them for senior pictures and now for our wedding and I would use them again in a second!

Sent on 10/04/2010

Tracy · Married on 10/25/2008

We are thrilled with our engagement and wedding pictures! Mark Youngblood created magazine quality shots and we have had nothing but praise from our guests who have gone online to check out our proofs. Also, he is very efficient in taking multiple, high-quality shots so we were on time to our own reception which was very important to us. He is a really nice guy and very easy to work with. His product and professionalism is worth every penny.

Sent on 12/08/2008

Ashley · Married on 06/16/2007

Great photos! Large selection to choose from. A little pricier than I would have liked, but I'm quite pleased with the results. Took a little longer to post proofs on website than was discussed. Overall very professional and skilled photographers.

Sent on 11/18/2007