You Me Photography Reviews

33 | Chicago, IL

33 Reviews for You Me Photography

1 User photo

Raluca · Married on 03/09/2013

Julia with You Me Photography was great to work with. She photographed our wedding on March 9th, 2013 and couldn't be happier with the services she provided. We would highly recommend Julia and her team. Thank you Julia for capturing our dream wedding!

Sent on 02/25/2015

Eric · Married on 08/11/2012

Julia was an amazing Photographer. Of all the people we researched, she had the most beautiful photographs, and she was great to work with. We are extremely happy with our wedding pictures and we readily recommend her to friends and family who are getting married, or just in need of a photographer. Our wedding went so fast, and we are very grateful to have had her, she captured so much during out wedding-- and the pictures came out perfect!

During all the excitement and busyness, she was able to capture everything without ever being in the way. (Its not something I thought of at the moment, but its something I observe at other weddings I've been to these past few years). One of the hidden surprises we received is the pictures of our guests. Its heartwarming going to another persons house and seeing a picture of them from our wedding hung on their wall.

Julia was always on time, every time we met with her. She was very professional and a kind person. She understands how a wedding is a loving moment in the life of not only the engaged couple, but also for those involved. When we see others wedding photos, we realize this more and more since You Me Photography captured not only our biggest moments, but also those around us. The pictures we received were not just pictures, they were moments of joy, excitement, love, and beauty captured and displayed in a memorable manner. We enjoy seeing the photos she posts, as its great to see others being fortunate to have such an amazing photographer for their special moments too.

You Me Photography produces excellent photographs. We still get compliments on them to this day!

Sent on 02/27/2015

Anna · Married on 10/01/2011

Julia from iamfotography did amaizing job on our wedding. Pictures are profesional with the highiest quality. Thank you so much again!

Sent on 01/15/2012
  • User2198913 · event on: 05/01/2011

Julia took a lot of time with my 6-month old daughter to make her feel comfortable and setup different shots/scenes. She was at all times friendly and easy to work with, and the work product is outstanding. We definitely have some instant classic photos to look back on over the years.

Sent on 01/27/2012

Jennifer · Married on 07/04/2010

Julia from imfotography is amazing!!! I honestly could say I have never met a better photographer. I was very nervous that are engagement photos would come out all posie and lifeless and all my friends agree that are pictures are the best they have ever seen. so full of life! We had an amazing session in Michigan. Julia jumped right in and made it feel so natural. She was very professional and definitly has an amazing eye. A year and a half later I am still in love with them and cant get over how perfect my fiance and i look. I cant believe how lucky we were in finding her!! She gave us something we will treasure for the rest of our lives. My pictures are amazing!!!

Sent on 01/20/2012

Sandra · Married on 06/08/2010

1,5 years ago Julia did a really great job! She took portrait pictures of me and I just love them!!
    When I will get married one day, I hope Julia can be my photographer.

Sent on 01/19/2012

Iulia captured beautifully the romantic details of our special day. I am very grateful for the perfect memories her vision created for us. If you are a romantic at heart she is definitely the photographer for you.

Sent on 02/21/2015
  • User2160114 · event on: 11/30/2011

Julia is a fantastic photographer. She has a great eye! She was also extremely patient with my fussy newborn.

Sent on 01/10/2012