Yiannis Sotiropoulos Photography Reviews

Yiannis Sotiropoulos Photography 6
Yiannis Sotiropoulos Photography 7
  • W

William · Married on 09/20/2019

Yiannis has undoubedtly created an unforgettable moment that my future wife and I will never forget. When I told him I wanted to surprise my girlfriend with an engagemnt on our vacation he was quick to help me plan the surprise. Even up to the moment he was flexible and accomadting. He never made me feel like I was being difficult and his local knowledge helped me pick the perfect place. I was glad he encouraged me to keep it a surprise so he could capture that special moment. He was responsive and professional and very fun to work with. The shots I have seen are incredible. I look forward to seeing more of them soon. Thank you so much Yiannis! Now you will always be special a part of our lives. Love Adrea and Will

Sent on 09/22/2017

Yiannis Sotiropoulos Photography's reply:

Thank you Will, it was a very nice to be part of your wedding proposal! Moments like this is always unique!
  • Thanos

Thanos Biskos · Married on 06/23/2019

Perfect cooperation

Yiannis was a major part of the event. We felt really comfort with him in the space and he was quite friendly with us. He never tried to push us for a photo and we appreciated the fact that he tried to capture the moment and not set it.
    Thanks a lot Yiannis for all!!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Yiannis Sotiropoulos Photography's reply:

Thanos, what a wonderfull wedding, full of positive energy and amazing people! Thank you for trusting me to be your wedding photographer.
  • Δ

Δήμητρα Ηλιοπούλου · Married on 11/16/2018

Excellent experience

Εξαιρετική δουλειά, επαγγελματισμός, φιλικότητα, εκπληκτικό αποτέλεσμα, άψογη συνεργασία.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Angeliki Daktylidi · Married on 09/29/2018

Top photographer

It was an excellent experience! He was very professional and the results were flawless!

Yiannis Sotiropoulos Photography's reply:

Angeliki, thank you very much for your kind words! I feel lucky I met you and be part of this amazing wedding !!! I wish you all the best for your life !!!
  • Angeliki

Angeliki Daktylidi · Married on 09/29/2018

Top photographer

Konstantinos Vasilakis · Married on 09/29/2018

Every shot looked like magic

Yiannis sotiropoulos was extremely professional and helpful!! The pictures were incredible!!

Yiannis Sotiropoulos Photography's reply:

Konstantine, thank you very very much! From the first minute I met you I knew that we will have great time in your wedding!!! And that was true 100%! Thank you once again for having me as your wedding photographer!

Elena Vergadi · Married on 09/01/2018

We had a brilliant experience on our wedding day !

He is such a professional and responsible man in everything and the quality of services was amazing! Whatever we had said was done ! Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Yiannis Sotiropoulos Photography's reply:

Elena, thank you very much for your kind words. It was such a wonderful wedding and specially the shooting after ceremony!!! Amazing people and great fun! Thank you once again!

Maria · Married on 08/24/2018

We could not have asked for a better or more professional photographer. From the first time I spoke with Yiannis via Skype, he put me at ease. I got the feeling immediately that he knew what he was doing, which allowed us to follow his artistic direction. I met him on my first wedding planning trip to Nafplio in May and he showed me some of his work which is stunning. At our Irish wedding in Nafplio, Yiannis worked his socks off. He said he would finish when he felt he captured everything so at 3.30am he hung up his camera. He blended into the background and partied with the guests to ensure he could capture natural shots. I would highly recommend Yiannis, he is a true professional, an excellent photographer and a wonderful man. Can't wait to see the pics! Thank you Yiannis! Maria

Sent on 08/31/2018

Lorcain · Married on 08/24/2018

Yiannis is a great guy and a super professional. We had a lot of fun with him on our wedding day so did our guests. Can't wait to see the pictures!

Sent on 09/11/2018

D · Married on 07/28/2018

Yiannis was great to work with. He was extremely creative, patient and professional. He was with us from the very beginning of our welcome dinner until the very end of our wedding and captured every beautiful moment amongst us with our family and friends. We are looking forward to working with Yiannis again.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Alina · Married on 07/28/2018

Yiannis is amazing! He is so talented and his work is so beautiful! Also, he is very easy going and comfortable to work with. We really enjoyed having him as our photographer for our wedding. He was there for all our wedding festivities going above and beyond to capture all the most important moments!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Eleni · Married on 07/11/2018

Yiannis is incredibly professional, prompt, and talented, and we felt very fortunate to have him as our wedding photographer. He worked to document a full two-day experience rather than just wedding pictures and the pictures have come out beautiful.

Sent on 08/31/2018
    Yiannis Sotiropoulos Photography 8
    Yiannis Sotiropoulos Photography 9
    Yiannis Sotiropoulos Photography 10
  • Orestis

Orestis Bardoutsos · Married on 07/08/2018

Fun, honest, professional (Review in Greek and English)

Ο Γιάννης είναι εξαιρετικός φωτογράφος με καλή διάθεση και δυνατότητα να καταγράψει το χώρο, τη χαρά, καθως και το στυλ του ζευγαριού και των καλεσμένων με πολύ φυσικό τρόπο. Σε ευχαριστούμε που βοήθησες και εσυ και η ομάδα σου στην πρώτη μέρα της νέας ζωής μας! Όταν έρθεις Μαιαμι, στείλε μήνυμα!
    Yiannis is an exquisite and talented photographer. He brings a very positive and fun vibe to his shoots which helps make it less awkward and simply fun! Speaks English very well and gives good direction. His ability to capture everyone’s style, joy and overall environment will make you very happy!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Spiros · Married on 07/07/2018

Professional !!! Great job!!! If want the best, you have to choose Jiannis!!!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Marilia · Married on 07/07/2018

He made our day special...we had a great time together!he helped us a lot...perfect photos!☺

Sent on 08/27/2018
  • I

Ioanna Kotsomyti · Married on 06/30/2018

Beyond excellent wedding photographer!

We hired Yiannis Sotiropoulos and his team for our pre-wedding photoshooting as well as for the groom's and bride's preparation on the day, the ceremony and the reception. His attitude was always calm and relaxing, albeit extremely professional. The pictures and video are all amazing and we cannot recommend him highly enough!!! Thank you Yiannis for making our special day unforgettable!

Sent on 12/26/2018
    Yiannis Sotiropoulos Photography 11

Sotirios · Married on 06/16/2018

We are so satisfied with Mr sotiropoulos really enjoy. All photos and preparation for our wedding was excellent.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Lucia · Married on 05/20/2018

It was an amazing experience with an amazing person..he did what exactly I had in mind!he gave us so many great moments captured and I will never forget that day.thank you so much for everything!so glad for knowing you..

Sent on 06/18/2018

PERIKLIS · Married on 05/20/2018

Well, now we have a new friend! The overall experience is not even close of what we thought it would be. You expecting the 10 and with Yannis you get the 100+! We have soooo much fun. Yannis, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Aleksandra · Married on 09/05/2017

Yiannis is awesome, the time we spent with him really flew by, it was soo much fun, from the few pics we saw, we can say he is a magician for photography, we can't wait to see photos.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Pavlos · Married on 07/08/2017

Yiannis' photography was cardinal to making my wedding experience perfect!!!

His photography skills are excellent. Yiannis knows how to capture the perfect moment at the right time from the best angle. The composition in his pictures is elegant and the storytelling gives us a lifelong memory of reliving the best moments of our wedding and witnessing whatever happened behind our backs. The pictures are vibrant and the narrative is organic. Yiannis avoided the artificial and synthetic look found in so many other wedding photography agencies.

Yiannis was there for our prewedding party too and for our next day shooting. Importantly, Yiannis had scouted the shooting locations beforehand and knew what elements would make a great shot. However, despite this sense of preparation, he did not pose us into fake shots but directed us and allowed us to express ourselves.

Last, but not least, his communication skills were essential into making the whole experience (from closing the deal, to planning, to the wedding experience and then finally payment) stress-free. He collaborated perfectly with our videographer creating a great duo for our wedding experience.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Yiannis Sotiropoulos Photography's reply:

Pavlo thank you for your nice words. It was a pleasure for me to be part of your wedding! Wish you the best.

Venetia · Married on 07/08/2017

Very professional and very approachable! Couldn't ask for more. I will definitely choose him for my future events!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Jenny · Married on 06/03/2017

Yiannis is a fantastic photographer and such a lovely person to have around. I really can't express how much we loved the photos and how he managed to capture the day in such a humorous and naturalistic way. Thanks so much for everything!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Yiannis Sotiropoulos Photography's reply:

Jenny, thanks a lot. I enjoy every minute of your beautiful wedding in Nafplio! Great place, great people ! I Love it !!!!

Giorgos · Married on 05/29/2016

After searching tirelessly for a wedding photographer we finally found what we were looking for in Yiannis Sotiropoulos. His work stood out by a mile and We knew instantly that we had to hire him! All our memories from the wedding day have been captured perfectly from start to finish. Yiannis' unique use of light and gorgeous tones make our wedding look like a beautifully shot movie in which all our guests feature as glamorous stars.

We felt that Yiannis really made the effort to get to know us and ensured that the photos of our wedding reflected our personalities which offered a really nice personal touch.

Yiannis is a great guy to have as part of your special day and is clearly so passionate about what he does. His friendly disposition, seemingly infinite supply of energy and undeniable sense of fun allowed us to completely relax in our Wedding and be our true selves in front of the lens.

Everything was perfect.

Yiannis Sotiropoulos Photography 21
  • Babis

Babis Schoinas · Married on 05/10/2014

Great Photographer, best times

Not only amazing photos but a feel that we knew this guy all our life. Photo sessions came out natural.

Yiannis Sotiropoulos Photography's reply:

Thank you Babis for your nice words. I really love every moment of your wedding! It's amazing how the feelings are so strong even in a small wedding like yours! Wish you all the best for your life!