8 Reviews for YES Weddings

Sound/PA System (2)
Uplighting (2)
One Event Per Day (1)
8 YES Weddings Reviews

Shay and Greg were the absolute best DJ's we could have hired. They were very professional, helpful, and just excellent DJ's. From the first meeting they were open to everything we wanted, to the various meetings before the wedding where we changed so much on them, to the day of the wedding where the played exactly the music we wanted, read the crowd and our tastes and got a bunch of other great music going. They knew exactly when to talk and when to not, they were never intruding on our wedding day but were a great part of the day. I can literally not think of a negative about them and can not recommend them more.

Profile Picture Connor, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Greg and Shay of YES Weddings were absolutely perfect! They made an effort to find all of the music we wanted and played it perfectly during the entire day. They worked with our other vendors to make my wedding day run smoothly. I cannot recommend them enough to everyone I know, without YES our special day would not have been the same. THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I could not have asked for a better dj! Was willing to put more than enough time in to make sure every detail was covered. Also very accommodating Through out the whole process. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The DJ's did an amazing job and I would highly recommend them for weddings! Dance floor was full all night! Great selection of music with professional DJ's!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Shay and Greg ... thank you so much!

What more could we ask for....Not only did you make us feel at ease , you made our guests feel comfortable. From the very first meeting, Shay was able to put together the entire playlist, as well as agenda for our Indian reception. He is so knowledgeable and talented, I cannot say enough good things about him and his professionalism. Both Shay and Greg, followed through on all the small details and made sure everything ran smoothly.

The music and lighting was impeccable. My husband and I were very happy and so were our guests. Shay and Greg were extremely accommodating when myself or one of our guests had a specific song we wanted to hear - they made it happen without hesitation. What an unforgettable , amazing, fun night!

YES Weddings delivered above and beyond what we hoped for. Our reception turned out exceptional and we are extremely grateful to have had the pleasure of working with you. Thank you again.

Love and gratitude,

Parveen and Varun

Profile Picture Parveen, 5/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I'm So glad I booked with these guys for my wedding! They took extra time to listen to our ideas and they had a lot of great suggestions of their own. They have a ton of music to choose from which made it easier for our guests to make song requests. Best of all they helped plan the outline for the reception making it so much easier for us!

Profile Picture jazmine, 3/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Wedding Planning

They were able to set up all their equipment early in the day with plenty of time to spare!

Profile Picture User7756072, 1+ year ago, 1 Review