10 Reviews for YES Weddings

Uplighting (3)
Sound/PA System (2)
One Event Per Day (1)
10 YES Weddings Reviews

I used Tauri from YES weddings for my DJ. He was very responsive, professional and thorough. He was very attentive to our needs. The other DJ that accompanied Tauri was so great that I thought he worked for out venue. He helped serve food, made sure people were seated and helped clean up. These guys do more than music, they are invested in the total outcome of your event. Great job and I recommend you give them a try.

Profile Picture Erica, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

YES Weddings made our wedding day absolutely perfect! Music was one of the most important aspects of our day and they did it flawlessly. They were incredibly friendly to work with, listened well to all our requests and questions, acted professionally and managed many small details during the actual wedding, and were flexible when we needed a significant last minute change. We HIGHLY recommend them - they made the entire process very easy and enjoyable.

Profile Picture Devan, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Shay and Greg were the absolute best DJ's we could have hired. They were very professional, helpful, and just excellent DJ's. From the first meeting they were open to everything we wanted, to the various meetings before the wedding where we changed so much on them, to the day of the wedding where the played exactly the music we wanted, read the crowd and our tastes and got a bunch of other great music going. They knew exactly when to talk and when to not, they were never intruding on our wedding day but were a great part of the day. I can literally not think of a negative about them and can not recommend them more.

Profile Picture Connor, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Greg and Shay of YES Weddings were absolutely perfect! They made an effort to find all of the music we wanted and played it perfectly during the entire day. They worked with our other vendors to make my wedding day run smoothly. I cannot recommend them enough to everyone I know, without YES our special day would not have been the same. THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I could not have asked for a better dj! Was willing to put more than enough time in to make sure every detail was covered. Also very accommodating Through out the whole process. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The DJ's did an amazing job and I would highly recommend them for weddings! Dance floor was full all night! Great selection of music with professional DJ's!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Shay and Greg ... thank you so much!

What more could we ask for....Not only did you make us feel at ease , you made our guests feel comfortable. From the very first meeting, Shay was able to put together the entire playlist, as well as agenda for our Indian reception. He is so knowledgeable and talented, I cannot say enough good things about him and his professionalism. Both Shay and Greg, followed through on all the small details and made sure everything ran smoothly.

The music and lighting was impeccable. My husband and I were very happy and so were our guests. Shay and Greg were extremely accommodating when myself or one of our guests had a specific song we wanted to hear - they made it happen without hesitation. What an unforgettable , amazing, fun night!

YES Weddings delivered above and beyond what we hoped for. Our reception turned out exceptional and we are extremely grateful to have had the pleasure of working with you. Thank you again.

Love and gratitude,

Parveen and Varun

Profile Picture Parveen, 5/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I'm So glad I booked with these guys for my wedding! They took extra time to listen to our ideas and they had a lot of great suggestions of their own. They have a ton of music to choose from which made it easier for our guests to make song requests. Best of all they helped plan the outline for the reception making it so much easier for us!

Profile Picture jazmine, 3/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Wedding Planning

They were able to set up all their equipment early in the day with plenty of time to spare!

Profile Picture User7756072, 1+ year ago, 1 Review