YES Weddings Reviews

13 | Madison, WI

13 Reviews for YES Weddings

Tandace · Married on 09/29/2018

Working with YES Weddings was such an amazing experience from start to finish. Greg, Tauri and Shay were so great to work with and I never had any issues getting in touch with them or getting any of my questions answered. They all have so much experience and knowledge at what they do, they really go above and beyond expectations. On the day of my wedding, they had everything set up, everything going right on schedule and everyone had the best time. We still had a full crowd on the dance floor at the end of the night. I couldn't be happier with my experience with YES Weddings and I highly recommend them to anyone needing a DJ for their event.

Tyler · Married on 09/15/2018

They were amazing! Went above and beyond to make sure that everything was perfect. We had some special requests that they were happy to help with and handled flawlessly.

Brittany · Married on 09/15/2018

Shay, Tauri, and Greg were wonderful to work with! Any time we had a question, they were very responsive. They definitely kept our guests dancing all night long! I would highly recommend.

Erica · Married on 06/22/2018

I used Tauri from YES weddings for my DJ. He was very responsive, professional and thorough. He was very attentive to our needs. The other DJ that accompanied Tauri was so great that I thought he worked for out venue. He helped serve food, made sure people were seated and helped clean up. These guys do more than music, they are invested in the total outcome of your event. Great job and I recommend you give them a try.

Devan · Married on 06/09/2018

YES Weddings made our wedding day absolutely perfect! Music was one of the most important aspects of our day and they did it flawlessly. They were incredibly friendly to work with, listened well to all our requests and questions, acted professionally and managed many small details during the actual wedding, and were flexible when we needed a significant last minute change. We HIGHLY recommend them - they made the entire process very easy and enjoyable.

Kelsey · Married on 09/16/2017

My fiance now wife were referred to DJ Fusion by a friend. We were expecting to just sit down and tell him what songs we wanted to play but the experience was completely different then we expected. Shay aka DJ Fusion showed up with his partner Greg and they walked us through the whole wedding process and helped us plan our entire day hour by hour and that was just on our first sit down together. Second time we met we went over everytihng agian made things a little more final and they answered every question we had and explained things we weren't even expecting. My wife's favorite thing about them since she can be quite indecisive at times was they constantly reminded her nothing is set in stone and she can change anything anytime for any reason. Our third meeting was at the venue (and mind you we have been talking on the phone about three times a week every week for 6 weeks before the wedding) and there we spoke about where to set up speakers and lights which they provided that were top of the line wireless battery powered and bluetooth controlled (very cool stuff). I would easily give them the title of "wedding planners" with the service that they gave us. Wedding planning can be very stressful but every time my wife got off the phone with Shay or Greg she felt better and more at ease which is not easy task to do to a stressed out bride. And to top it off the power point my wife spent weeks preparing that worked two days before the wedding didn't work day before and Fusion came picked computer did whatever magic he did to fix it then mixed the songs together she wanted and synced together. These guys went above and beyond. My advice to anyone looking for a DJ is to get these guys while they're still affordable because they are going to the most expensive in town soon because they are WORTH IT!!! Oh and I forgot to mention the DJ skills are amazing the dance floor was packed all night long. Thanks again Shay and Greg!!!

Connor · Married on 08/12/2017

Shay and Greg were the absolute best DJ's we could have hired. They were very professional, helpful, and just excellent DJ's. From the first meeting they were open to everything we wanted, to the various meetings before the wedding where we changed so much on them, to the day of the wedding where the played exactly the music we wanted, read the crowd and our tastes and got a bunch of other great music going. They knew exactly when to talk and when to not, they were never intruding on our wedding day but were a great part of the day. I can literally not think of a negative about them and can not recommend them more.

Jessica · Married on 08/12/2017

Greg and Shay of YES Weddings were absolutely perfect! They made an effort to find all of the music we wanted and played it perfectly during the entire day. They worked with our other vendors to make my wedding day run smoothly. I cannot recommend them enough to everyone I know, without YES our special day would not have been the same. THANK YOU!

Nicole · Married on 07/15/2017

I could not have asked for a better dj! Was willing to put more than enough time in to make sure every detail was covered. Also very accommodating Through out the whole process. Highly recommend.

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/01/2017

The DJ's did an amazing job and I would highly recommend them for weddings! Dance floor was full all night! Great selection of music with professional DJ's!

Parveen · Married on 05/24/2017

Shay and Greg ... thank you so much!

What more could we ask for....Not only did you make us feel at ease , you made our guests feel comfortable. From the very first meeting, Shay was able to put together the entire playlist, as well as agenda for our Indian reception. He is so knowledgeable and talented, I cannot say enough good things about him and his professionalism. Both Shay and Greg, followed through on all the small details and made sure everything ran smoothly.

The music and lighting was impeccable. My husband and I were very happy and so were our guests. Shay and Greg were extremely accommodating when myself or one of our guests had a specific song we wanted to hear - they made it happen without hesitation. What an unforgettable , amazing, fun night!

YES Weddings delivered above and beyond what we hoped for. Our reception turned out exceptional and we are extremely grateful to have had the pleasure of working with you. Thank you again.

Love and gratitude,

Parveen and Varun

jazmine · Married on 03/26/2017

I'm So glad I booked with these guys for my wedding! They took extra time to listen to our ideas and they had a lot of great suggestions of their own. They have a ton of music to choose from which made it easier for our guests to make song requests. Best of all they helped plan the outline for the reception making it so much easier for us!

Carley · Married on 09/20/2016

They were able to set up all their equipment early in the day with plenty of time to spare!