Yes C Photography Reviews

6 | Lake Elsinore, CA

6 Reviews for Yes C Photography

Abby O. · Married on 01/04/2020

Exactly what I was looking for!

Yesenia was my wedding photographer and she did an amazing job. I found Yesenia on Instagram and I loved her style. I know some people like photographers who do darker edits, but I wanted vibrant photos that were a more accurate reflection of the day and that was exactly what I got!

My photos turned out amazing. But even more important, Yesenia was an absolute joy to work with. I had a very hectic wedding day with three different locations and Yesenia went to all three and got there on time! Every person involved in my wedding came up to me and told me how awesome my photographer was. Yesenia was friendly, funny, and helpful. She guided us through every pose and gave me photos I can cherish for a lifetime.

If I lived in San Diego, I would hire her as my photographer every time!

Sent on 02/15/2020

Liz R. · Married on 06/22/2019

My Wedding Day!

My husband and I booked Yesenia for our wedding day! She was honestly amazing, flexible and so sweet. She continuously checked in with me until our big day. The day of our wedding she was so creative with all the pictures she captured of my husband and I. I seriously LOVED all my pictures! Thank you Yesenia!

Sent on 11/10/2019

Yes C Photography's reply:

Liz! Thank you so much for such a sweet review!! Your wedding is still one of my many faves. Absolutely loved your gallery and everyone was so sweet. So excited to see what the future bring for you.

Audrey · Married on 04/20/2019

Our Wedding Day

I loved working with Yesenia. She was great at giving directions and was phenomenal when it came to capturing the most beautiful photographs. My husband and I could not be happier with how our wedding photos turned out.

Yesenia listened to our wants and needs. She was there to answer any questions we had before our wedding. She also provided updates on when we would receive our photos and the gorgeous photo album we ordered.

Both my husband and I look forward to working with Yesenia in the future!

Sent on 01/08/2020

Yes C Photography's reply:

Hi Audrey!! Thank you for such a sweet review, I love seeing your post on Instagram. You still had one of the funnest weddings to date and can't wait to see where your relationship take you.
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/03/2018

So much to say

Let’s start off with, she’s amazing. She was easy to work with, she listened to my stress and was extremely patient on my wedding day. I can’t thank her enough for reminding that it was my day and what were the memories I wanted to have. She is very organized and she is very caring on what we wanted captured on our special day. She also took care of my parents vowel renewal because my parents fell in love with her on our wedding day. She is super sweet and her job speaks on its own. She does an awesome job. I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 11/13/2019

Yes C Photography's reply:

Ahh! Love you guys. Can't thank you enough for continuing to trust me for such big events in your life. It's because of amazing clients like you that I started and continue to do photography.

Heather T. · Married on 07/27/2018

Our special day

We hired Yesenia for our wedding pictures and couldn't have been more thrilled with her! She was there every step of the way on our special day and got all the candid shots we LOVE! She even provided us with canvas pictures after they were done. She tended to all of our family picture needs and made sure she got everything we could've hoped for. We also hired her for our family pics and our newborn pics! She is the BEST!!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Yes C Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for such a sweet review!! The love you two share and how your family continues to grow is so beautiful. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks for your family session!😊
  • Diandra

Diandra · Married on 06/16/2018

Say YES to Yesenia on your Special Day

Yesenia has become our household photographer! She did our engagement shoot and wedding and OMG she was fantastic! She gets better each time we see her! She takes control of the shoot guiding me and husband through poses even if you feel awkward! The pictures turned out fantastic and her editing style to literally to die for! Wouldn’t have anyone but Yesenia photograph my most intimate events! The one thing I regret, was not hiring her to be my makeup artist on my wedding day! We love you Yesenia! Love, Di and Marwin

Sent on 11/18/2019

Yes C Photography's reply:

Hi Di! You are the best, can't wait to see that baby bump grow and get to work with you again. Love you!! Yesenia