Yellow Paddle Photography Reviews

166 Reviews for Yellow Paddle Photography

166 Yellow Paddle Photography Reviews
  • Serina

Serina · Getting married on 08/01/2020

Talk about Bang for your Buck!

We booked Nicole for an engagement session about 1-2 weeks before hand and she was so amazing! She went above and beyond our expectations! We have the most amazing photos to prove it. This company and all of its contractors are LGBTQIA+ friendly and Nicole didn’t bat an eye! She is just fabulous. Photography is an art form and she is an artist! I am so happy with the results! I sent her my inspiration Pinterest board and she nailed it. I couldn’t be happier! We will definitely be booking with Nicole and Yellow paddle for our wedding!

Lindsey · Getting married on 06/01/2019

Next best decision to saying Yes

Nicole A. was absolutely amazing. She took 2 people who have never been comfortable in front of the camera feel at ease. Our engagement pictures are beautiful and I can't wait for her to be with us on our big day!

Brittny · Getting married on 01/10/2019

Wedding 8-10-18

Natalie Moore did a great job capturing my entire day. My guest loved her as well!

Dani Horvath · Married on 10/20/2018

Photography

Alexandra Thompson! I don’t think there are enough words in this world to explain how amazing you are! Honestly from the moment we met up to talk about my wedding I knew right then and there how awesome this was going to be. I remember going home and telling everyone how freaking cool you are and how cool of a photographer we have! I have never even been to a wedding let alone plan one and you made the day so easy! It truly felt like you fit right in the with all my friends and family! I absolutely hate taking pictures, always have but you made it very enjoyable as if we were just having a great time! (And we were!) Then comes down to the pictures.. I am absolutely floored on how amazing the pictures looked! 😍 I have only seen 5 pictures and could not be happier with how they turned out! Literally blown away! I can’t wait to see the rest of them but I know they will be amazing! Thank you thank you thank you from the bottom of my heart! I don’t think I would ever look for another photographer again 😊 Thanks for making it easy and thank you for being you! 😁

• Janive

Janive Santini · Married on 10/14/2018

Excellent Experience!

Yellow Paddle is a solid company, very easy to work with, I'm seriously so happy I chose them! Karly, our primary photographer was amazing between our engagement shoot to our wedding day, and she and Nick (our secondary day-of photographer) really nailed the photos on our big day! The photos came back really quickly, so I'm thrilled about that; it was hard to narrow it down to just 300! Thank you all for helping make memories that will last forever!

Robinson Fralick · Married on 10/13/2018

Yellow Paddle -- Amazing every step of the way!

I am SO happy that we went with Yellow paddle and found our photographer Alex Halleran. Alex did our engagement shoot and wedding and we were blown away by how incredible the photos turned out. Using the yellow paddle dashboard was super easy, and we got our photos way faster than we anticipated. Wonderful experience!

Jonathan · Married on 10/07/2018

Kristen Vance is the best!

So I don't think we could have had a better photographer for our wedding than Kristen Vance!! I can't stress this enough that she seriously made our wedding so much better by being there. It is always amazing to see your photographer having just as much fun as you are! My wife Christine and I stumbled upon her portfolio on Yellow Paddle sort of out of the blue and immediately knew she was the photographer for us. Her pictures/portfolio had such an amazing way of capturing the candid, fun and intimate scenes on a wedding day and when we got our photos back, it was no different. The pictures are amazing! Could not have imagined having anyone else shoot our wedding, as is just wouldn't have been the same. Thanks so much Kristen!!!

Katelyn · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent!

We worked with Preston through Yellow Paddle and she was awesome! She was so easy to work with and captured such beautiful photos of our wedding/reception! Yellow Paddle’s pricing/customer service is excellent and we are so happy with our photos. I would definitely recommend Preston and Yellow Paddle for wedding photography!

• Amber

Amber Ott · Married on 10/06/2018

Alexandra H Yellow Paddle

We hired Alex H to be our photographer for our wedding. She covered the getting ready photos, ceremony photos and reception. She was extremely professional and made the entire process easier. She was able to meet us in person to talk through the wedding day schedule and was prompt and prepared. She was focused and attentive during the wedding and was there to capture every moment. She was literally everywhere we needed her to be! Our wedding ended up running late and she offered to stay and take pictures and was extremely flexible in the schedule changes we had throughout the day.
    I would highly recommend Alex H with Yellow Paddle to anyone looking for a reliable, professional and kind photographer. Thank you again Alex! :)

Love, Amber & Anthony Ott
    Wedding: October 6, 2018 at The Greenbriar Inn

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2018

Favorite Vendor of Them All!

Yellow Paddle was so easy to use and we absolutely loved all of our photos. We were on a budget for our wedding day and the fact that Yellow Paddle was affordable, professional and amazing it was a great fit for us. One of our other favorite aspects was that we got to select from multiple photographers to find the one that best suited us and our style. The overall best part of this experience was Paola Babb! She was our photographer for engagement shoot as well as our wedding day! We loved working with her so much as she is very talented, professional and so much fun to have around. Truly our favorite vendor out of everyone we worked with was Paola.

• Julia

Julia · Married on 09/30/2018

Yellow Paddle is amazing!!!

We loved having a photo package that fit our budget and the ability to choose our photographers / styles we liked best. We picked Julia and Molly. Julia is such a sweetheart, not to mention we instantly bonded over having the same name :) She was very easy to communicate with and quick to respond whenever I reached out to her.

We had originally chosen a different second shooter but, a couple months before our wedding, Yellow Paddle reached out to let us know the photographer we had chosen had been put on probation and recommended we pick a new one. We appreciated how strict they were with their policy and willingness to let us chose a new photographer. We picked Molly and she was amazing! We loved her spunk and artsiness she brought to the photos. We absolutely love our photos and are very happy with our photographers!

Yellow Paddle Photography 5
    Yellow Paddle Photography 10
    Yellow Paddle Photography 11

Sarah Fredlake · Married on 09/29/2018

Yellow Paddle Photography

Rebecca Grant was our photographer for engagement and wedding photos. She helped us feel more comfortable in front of the camera and we had so much FUN during the engagement shoot! The photos turned out amazing, a wedding can't be recreated, so chosing a good photographer to capture the day is so very important:) Yellow paddle is a great company, prices are great for the quality. The website is easy to use and the company is helpful and responsive.

Jennifer Kleine · Married on 09/29/2018

yellow paddle is great!

I would definitely recommend Yellow Paddle Photography! They are reasonably priced, have great customer service, and our photographer Nicole Andre was amazing- very professional, stealth in her picture taking, and stayed at our reception longer than she was scheduled... plus our photos are beautiful.

• Jennifer

Jennifer Bashaw · Married on 09/28/2018

Heather O. with Yellow Paddle was a delight to work with!

I am so happy we chose Yellow Paddle to handle our wedding. The process was simple and the company was very responsive to all our questions. We chose Heather O. as our lead photographer and she was amazing. She was warm and cheerful and a delight to work with. I would highly recommend using her for your big day, or any event really. Because of her, we have so many wonderful pictures that we can look back on to remember our special days throughout the years. I can't thank Heather enough! Jennifer & Mat

AnneMarie · Married on 09/22/2018

My cousin hired YellowPaddle for her wedding and I loved how Laura worked with us ladies and made us laugh. She was great at coming up with fun and flattering poses and so so patient! I know my cousin was super happy with Laura as a photographer and my fiance and I will definitely be booking Laura for our future wedding! Thank you, Laura.

Claire and Ned · Married on 09/22/2018

Our photographer, Rebecca, was amazing. She was on top of everything, relaxed and fun. She moved through the family and bridal party shots smoothly, and did an excellent job of organizing our shoots so that we had the most time with our guests. She requested all the details and worked with us beforehand so that she could make sure to capture all the moments that we wanted. She also worked seamlessly with our DJ and event planner during the event, I was incredibly impressed, and can’t wait to see the photos! I highly recommend working with Yellow Paddle (especially Rebecca!) who really exceeded all my expectations.

• Donielle

Donielle · Married on 09/22/2018

Fantastic!

My husband and I are so grateful we chose Yellow Paddle for our wedding photographer. They were incredibly affordable, and our photographer, Gabi Bauer, did such a fantastic job! She was so much fun to work with, and she took such beautiful photos. We had an outdoor fall wedding. It was cold, but you would never know by the photos. Gabi caught some great lighting some truly precious moments. She also embraced our goofy personalities and caught some really cute funny shots as well.

Jill · Married on 09/22/2018

Paola is the best!!

Paola was our photographer and we couldn't be happier with our photos. She got to know us as a couple and took photos that were exactly what we wanted. She is a wonderful photographer and our photos are amazing. Thank you!!

Heather · Married on 09/16/2018

My husband and I chose Karly as our photographer for her laid back vibe and beautiful photographs that we saw on the Yellow Paddle website, and we were extremely pleased with her services. She took stunning engagement pictures and was full of energy and ideas for creative shots at our wedding. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Michele · Married on 09/15/2018

The wedding is still a year away but the ease of hiring this company and the number of photographers to choose from make Yellowpaddle worth hiring.

Anna · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing Photos!

Our main photographer was Kristen V., who was absolutely the best. We also had Judy as a test shooter at no cost and ended up with about double the photos! Kristen made the day so much easier for us and her encouragement and positive attitude really made the day so much better and more enjoyable for us. She went above and beyond her role and even helped with putting on Chris's boutonniere when no one else knew how. We ended up with so many gorgeous photos, so I could not recommend anyone else more than Kristen.

Judy was able to get some lovely photos of us as well, and it was interesting to see some similar shots from a different photographer's perspective as well as some great candid shots.

Overall, our experience with booking Yellow Paddle was simple and easy, and you also can't beat the price for such great quality photos! We would, hands down, recommend Yellow Paddle to anyone getting married in or around Denver.

Rachael · Married on 09/02/2018

Amazing Company!

I would highly recommend this company! Everyone at Yellow Paddle is very professional and responded quickly to all of my questions. Our photographer Alex was amazing! She was so easy to work with, very organized, and I'm absolutely in love with how our pictures turned out! She captured all of the moments that made our wedding day so special.

Liz Spencer · Married on 09/02/2018

Molly C + Mike M

I had two photographers- Molly C + Mike M- and they were both AMAZING. I was able to meet with Molly ahead of time, get to know her and give her a vision of what I wanted. We were able to get ALL the photos we wanted on our special day, with two photographers I was even able to get the same photo from different perspectives. I highly recommend both of these photographers and Yellow Paddle

Amanda Oberbroeckling · Married on 08/11/2018

Our Excellent Experience

Molly C. was the perfect photographer for our wedding day! The first time we met with her, we had an instant connection, and it was like she could read my mind on the type of vibe I was going for with our wedding pictures. She was organized, and helped us create a schedule beforehand, and stick to it the day of. Molly was fun and sweet to work with, and I'm glad she was the one to capture all of our special moments!