36 Reviews for Yellow Dog Production

USB Flash Drive (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
One Event/Day (1)
36 Yellow Dog Production Reviews

Peter and Susie are such incredible people!! My husband and I cannot thank them enough for everything that they did for our special day. They are the most genuine and caring people we got the pleasure of working with on our day. A couple weeks before the wedding we had a in person meeting with them both and they went through everything step by step in so much detail, it was awesome. I loved how they made us feel so special, you can definitely tell that they love what they do and want their couple's to have the best day of their lives. We could not be more grateful to not feel like just a paycheck to them. They truly wanted us to have the most special day and they were so easy going and were there for my husband and I. We cannot wait to see the final product! We would work with them again in a heartbeat!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!

Profile Picture Myranda, 9/23/17, 13 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Blu-Ray, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Peter and Sue were incredible to work with for our last-minute elopement in Bar Harbor, ME. They went above and beyond! We were originally scheduled for our ceremony on top of Cadillac Mountain, but Peter called me about 45 minutes before the start time and said that he was there and the cloud cover was too obtrusive so he recommended moving our ceremony into town instead that way we'd have a more beautiful backdrop; so we did and it was perfect! They even surprised us with a highlight video a few days later! They are such a sweet couple and I could tell immediately that they were determined to capture every shot perfectly. I cannot say enough good things about them.

Profile Picture Kayla, 8/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I highly highly recommend Yellow Dog Production! Peter and Sue were absolutely amazing! Peter took time to meet with me in person a few months prior to my wedding to go over all the details of my wedding day. It is obvious that Peter and Sue are very passionate about what they do. Peter and Sue went above and beyond to make sure they captured all the special moments of my wedding day. I had so many guests come up to me and say how impressed they were with Peter and Sue. A few days after my wedding Peter and Sue had already created a highlight video from my wedding...A FEW DAYS AFTER! I could not believe it! It was so special that I can't even imagine what the entire video will look like. I feel like it is rare today to meet people that are so passionate and truly love what they do. Yellow Dog Production is an incredible company! If you are thinking of doing a video for your wedding then call Yellow Dog as soon as possible! I am so thankful that I will have this video to remind me of one of the best days of my life. Everyone should have a video from their wedding day.

Profile Picture Mary, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Peter & Sue were a pleasure to work with. Very responsive throughout the planning process. They were flexible to work with, punctual and sent us a sneak peak of our video shortly after our wedding. The actual wedding video exceeded our expectations. They captured all our favorite moments from our wedding day. I am grateful to have found Peter & Sue on wedding wire and I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Wow, so happy we booked Yellow Dog Production as our videographer!! My husband and I are in love with our wedding video - it is perfect! Peter and Sue did an incredible job capturing our day, and they were so easy to work with! They took the time to meet up with us prior to the wedding to go over all of the details, and were always quick to answer questions via email. We had the option to add a drone to our video package, and I'm so glad that we did! Our wedding was on the coast, and the drone captured the view perfectly! If you're able to add the drone - do it! Our wedding videos (3 copies) arrived in a beautiful case with our wedding pictures on the front and back. I contacted Peter and Sue to see if I could get another copy of the video, and within a few weeks I had another copy in my mailbox! If you're looking for a videographer that is professional, reasonably priced, and delivers a fantastic product - look no further!

Profile Picture Jesse, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Peter and Sue of Yellow Dog Production were absolutely WONDERFUL to work with (and with a great name as well!). They were very easy to talk to and I knew instantly that I would trust them with our wedding video. During the planning stages, they were very easy going and knew exactly the topics that needed to be discussed to be ready for the big day. During the wedding, I honestly didn't even notice them filming for the most part and the end product was AWESOME!!! They did a wonderful job capturing all aspects of the wedding and I am so so glad we decided to hire a videographer in general, and I would hire Yellow Dog Production again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Shawna, 6/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, USB Hard Drive, Full Feature Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Documentary

They were so nice and very attentive!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Peter & Sue were both so amazing from start to finish! They accomodated everything we asked & went above & beyond! They even attended our rehearsal dinner, were there to record all of getting ready & stayed until late that night to also record our outside bonfire! The videos are amazing & I can't stop watching them! They were the nicest people & truly showed they care about their work. I'm not great at responding to emails & Peter would keep up with me instead! I would recommend them to anyone that wants an amazing wedding video!!!

Profile Picture Alicia, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, DVD, USB Hard Drive, Traditional

I am beyond grateful to have such a wonderful video to look back on of our special day. Peter and Sue were able to capture the best and most meaningful moments for us to relive at any given moment. They were super friendly and very easy to get along with. If someone were to ask me who to go to, it would definitely be them! Thank you both so much for everything!! :)

Profile Picture Christina , 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

They are an awesome team, they are professional and reliable! I would hire them again. Worth every penny.

Profile Picture Teelah, 3/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Storytelling, Traditional, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Reception, USB Flash Drive

Peter and Susan were very pleasant, professional, and did an amazing job with our wedding video. They were quick with responsiveness, on time for our wedding day, and captured every moment of our wedding day. We could not be happier with the way the video turned out & love sharing our 10 minute preview video as well. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer.

Profile Picture Kerry, 9/18/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, USB Hard Drive, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Peter and Susan were an absolute pleasure to work with. My wife and I couldn't be happier with the outcome of our wedding video. They were able to capture every little detail of our big day. It was so nice to be able to watch our video and see things for the first time that we didn't even know had happened! The video itself was put together so nicely. Transitions were smooth, audio was great. All around an excellent job. We would recommend Yellow Dog Productions to anyone who is in the market for a wedding videographer!

Profile Picture Jack, 5/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Yellow Dog Production provided videography for our Wedding last year. They did an amazing job capturing the day, were very easy to coordinate with, and communication throughout the process was always open and consistent! The final video package was excellent, which included multiple DVD copies with cover art, digital HD and Standard Def copies, and the original raw footage.

Profile Picture User6551443, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I was very impressed with both the quality and the affordability! They were great to work with, reliable and friendly!

Profile Picture User5437069, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Great work, friendly and easy to work with. Loved our video!

Profile Picture Jessica, 2/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I would highly recommend Yellow Dog Productions if you're looking to video your wedding. They were so easy to work with and captured every aspect of my big day!! They were quick to respond and very efficient. They take their job seriously and only want to give you the best video of all the memories from your day!

Profile Picture User4121795, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

It was wonderful working with Peter and his wife for our wedding. Everything about the experience was flawless! Since many of our friends and family were not able to attend our destination wedding in Searsmont, Maine (we're from Houston, Texas) having a great video to show everyone was very important to us. We couldn't have asked for a better representation of our special day! Thanks Peter!!!!

Profile Picture Tina, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Yellow Dog was great. We contacted them from out of state, had no references and thought we were taking a bit of a chance. Also we were late in scheduling. They accommodated our schedule and needs entirely and asked great questions so that they could know what and how to shoot. They did the shoot very nicely at our wedding so that they were not intrusive but captured key moments. And their production was just wonderful. We are very happy with them and are happy to recommend them to others.

Profile Picture Shellye, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Working with Peter and Susan was so easy and enjoyable. They were very professional and blended right in you didjt even notice them there. Peter was in constant contact and made it very easy for us to understand everything and trust what they were doing. When we got the video we were blown away. The packaging was amazing, the editing was flawless and he really captured who we are as a couple. We can't wait to watch this video every year on our anniversary.

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Peter and Susie at Yellow Dog Production are amazing. They both have a very artisic eye and very calming, warm personalties to be around on your wedding day. They shot out wedding in September at the Sebasco Harbor Resort. They caught every special moment! They were very good at what they do - I never even noticed they were there! I would recommend Yellow Dog to anyone wanting to capture their special day.

Profile Picture Whtiney, 9/4/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I was so impressed with Yellow Dog Production- they did a fantastic job! My wedding video is such a special way to remember the day. I would highly recommend to anyone considering filming their weddng.

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/12/10, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Yellow Dog Production did an amazing job on our wedding video! It was very natural the way everything was captured, and it was such a joy to watch later to see not only the moments we remembered, but also so much more that we missed being so busy on the day! My husband and I would definitely recommend this great team!

Profile Picture User6220602, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

My husband and I were extremely impressed with the quality of the video. The days leading up to a wedding can be very stressful, but the professionalism of Peter and Susan was excellent and allowed me to focus on the many other details. The day of the wedding, the two were on-time and captured some interviews before the wedding which truly made the video so special because it captured moments that otherwise I never would have seen. Susan and Peter worked together as a great team, and most of the time, I never even realized they were there. They worked well with the photographer so that all of our moments were captured by video and photography. It did take a little over 5 months from our wedding date for us to receive the video, but the quality was well worth the wait! It was so good, that we booked them for my sister's wedding the following year! Thank you Peter and Susan for helping us treasure and preserve the most important day of our lives!

Profile Picture Abigail, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Yellow Dog Production was amazing to work with. They made an effort to meet up with us before our wedding to create footage and get us used to being on camera. The day of the wedding, Peter and Susan did a great job - we did not even realize they were there half the time because it goes by so fast, but they were able to capture every magical moment. My husband and I were so pleased with the video and the package we chose came with two additional DVD's. My mother has watched it 10X since we got married! :) I would highly recommend Yellow Dog Production to other brides!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/17/11, 2 Reviews