Yaseli Olivera Photography Reviews

12 | Asheville, NC

12 Reviews for Yaseli Olivera Photography

• Madison

Madison F. 路 Married on 10/31/2020

Sweet couple team who takes amazing photos

We booked Yaseli for our October 2020 wedding which sadly got cancelled. She let us still do an engagement shoot (after we got married lol) and she took incredible photos. We hiked up to a waterfall and climbed up rocks to get the perfect shot. We are very awkward in front of cameras but she made it very easy. The photos we received are gorgeous and will be treasured forever. I highly recommend Yaseli and her husband.

Sent on 09/09/2020

Yaseli Olivera Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Madi & Rigo for choosing us and trusting in us! We are so happy to have met a wonderful couple like you guys! Thank you from the bottom of my heart
  • Amelia

Amelia L. 路 Married on 06/22/2019

I Got the Magical Fairytale Photos I Dreamed About

Yaseli was the best photographer we could have picked for our wedding day. She is the kindest, most phenomenal person to work with. We used her for our engagement shoot and wedding day photos and they both turned out incredible. Her documentary-style photography really captured the vibe we wanted. You also get a lot for your money with her packages. We received nearly 1,000 shots on the day of our wedding, a FREE engagement shoot, a stack of wedding prints, a USB with all our photos, and a high-quality wedding album. I am still just blown away with our photos and look at them almost daily.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Yaseli Olivera Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Amelia! We had an amazing time with you and Thomas! Thank you for sharing your story with us, XO

Libby L. 路 Married on 09/15/2018

Our Wedding With Yaseli

Yaseli was an absolute dream to work with. We had to plan our wedding from across the country which is very stressful. Yaseli made the time to Facetime me whenever about times/dates/style and all the above. She even traveled hours away to do a free engagement shoot with us! Climbing all over rocks and creeks 馃グ She made the photography portion of our wedding a total breeze. Her style is personal, intimate and completely gorgeous. I highly recommend Yaseli to any bride; she made our wedding photos something we can cherish for ever and ever.

Sent on 04/25/2019
  • Heather

Heather 路 Married on 04/22/2018

Yaseli is amazing!

Yaseli is a literal angel!
    My husband and I met Yaseli in Asheville, NC, and had her do our engagement photos - which are undoubtedly some of my favorite photos of us to date. After my mother-in-law circulated our engagement photos for the thousandth time, and EVERYONE raved about how cute we looked, it only made sense to book Yaseli for our wedding, too.
    Yaseli skyped with me a handful of times to go over our vision for our photos, and what exactly we wanted. She even traveled all the way down to Tampa, Florida for the wedding.
    Yaseli and her husband were so much fun to work with, and their style of photography captured our wedding perfectly, just as it was, without cheesy wedding poses or awkward posed faces.
    Our final wedding photo album came beautifully packaged, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't cry when I opened it!
    We will absolutely be using Yaseli for any other photo needs we may have. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Yaritza 路 Married on 02/17/2018

Excelent service!

Love the photos and loved the service! Always capturing the best moments. It was an honor to have Yaseli Olivera Photography as my photographer.

Sent on 12/18/2019

Syndie 路 Married on 11/25/2016

Charismatic and sweet photographer with an amazing talent!

Excellent photographer!!! We did our Engagement and Wedding pictures with Yaseli and loved everything about it! Her personality and charisma make the photo shoots so much fun and stress free! The quality of the photos and albums are sensational, 100% recommended!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Alanah 路 Married on 10/22/2016

Yaseli is such an amazing person to work with. She is so talented and helped bring out real emotion in all of our pictures! Her and her husband were such a joy to work with and made our wedding day even more fun with their enthusiasm. I would highly recommend Yaseli to any bride.

Sent on 12/01/2016

Yaharie 路 Married on 04/30/2016

Yaseli is a FIVE STAR photographer! She took the best moments of my wedding and took care that in the photos we see the best memories we can have. She is very professional and jealous of her work. From her you can expect professionalism, responsibility, quality and a lot of talent. You will not regret hiring her for your wedding!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Aida 路 Married on 07/31/2015

Yaslei is a ONE OF A KIND photographer! She sees things in such a different and unique way that is so beautiful. We received a couple pictures back from our wedding so far and we are blown away by the quality and beauty. They look like pictures out of a wedding magazine! Yaseli is so professional and down to earth. We had a destination wedding and searched all over for a photographer in Puerto Rico. We found Yaseli here on the Wedding Wire. She responded so quickly to my inquiry and we fell in love with her immediately. On the day of our wedding, she arrived early with an assistant. She took pictures of my husband getting ready, and myself getting ready. She met with me before the wedding to discuss photos that I wanted her to take, and ideas that she had. She is very thorough with her packages, pricing and pricing. This put me at ease, because I wanted to make sure we were on the same page when it came to details. She is an amazing photographer and I would recommend her in a heart beat!

Sent on 08/08/2015

Yolanda 路 event on: 01/17/2015

Contrat茅 sus servicios para una sesi贸n de fotos de mi beb茅 reci茅n nacida (1semana) y qued茅 encantada con su trabajo. Un trabajo excelente, de calidad, responsable, profesional y con un trato maravilloso para mi beb茅 y para nosotros. Tuvo la flexibilidad, la paciencia y la sensibilidad q se necesita para un trabajo como este. El resultado fue espectacular.

Sent on 03/23/2015
  • F

Francheska 路 event on: 03/22/2014

Me encanto el trabajo, muy profesionales en su trabajo.

Sent on 03/21/2015

Karla 路 Married on 07/20/2013

Definitivamente tremenda calidad tanto en servicio como en las foto versus el dinero que pagu茅 por el mismo.

Sent on 01/15/2015