Yanni' Marie Events Reviews

5 | Chicago, IL

5 Reviews for Yanni' Marie Events

Ashley · Married on 09/06/2020

Beautiful Day

We found Yanni through wedding wire. My now husband and I were sold on Yanni as our day of coordinator after speaking with her on the phone. She has a calming presence, is organized and professional. Our day of services were not yet scheduled to begin when we realized we were going to have to postpone our wedding due to covid. When we reached our to Yanni she was reassuring and offered to reach out to our vendors for us and offered advice on how to communicate with our vendors about changing the wedding date. Due to covid and state mandated restrictions we also had to downsize our wedding and change venues. Throughout all of this she was flexible and offered advice and solutions. As we got closer to the date she helped us develop a timeline, she communicated with our vendors and venue, and helped me with a little checklist of items to get done before the day. She ran our rehearsal with a large and rowdy wedding party. On the day of our wedding she took a lot of stress away by dealing with vendors and managing the time. Our ceremony and reception was outdoors. It rained all morning and she reassured us that we would not make the decision to move everything inside until the last moment. I so glad we waited because when it was time for our ceremony the sun was shining and it was like it never rained. Set up was able to be completed in plenty of time for the ceremony. We are grateful for Yanni because we were able to enjoy our day without worrying about the little details.

Sent on 09/14/2020

Chade Adenuga · Married on 08/06/2019

Exceptional Service

Yanni and Jazzie truly were the best. From start to finish they made sure my day was exactly how I wanted it to be. My guest are still talking about how wonderful my wedding was and all the custom details. Thank You Yanni.

Sent on 08/08/2019

Trenae Lewis-Ross · Married on 07/27/2019

Best Decision We Made

We made the best decision choosing Yanni! When we first contacted her we just had ideas, she took our ideas and turned into the exact conception and ideas I had in mind. I couldn’t be more pleased with my experience!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Joanna Mcgill · Married on 07/20/2019

Excellent Coordination

I can't begin to tell you how much having Yanni, and her Assistant coordinators to plan my wedding made the experience so much easier. They took the stress off of me with dealing with vendors, my timeline, staying on budget, but most of all my day was beautiful.

Sent on 08/23/2019

Camille Blake · Married on 08/29/2020

My Day turned out Beautiful

I found out about Yanni through my friend who went to a wedding she did last summer. I was overwhelmed our initial wedding day was planned for July with 250 guest. Well Covid changed that and my current day of coordinator backed out. I didn't know what to do!! Yanni came on board she reconfigured my wedding, help me reach out to my vendors, venue and send updates to my guest. We ended up having a flawless day with 50 guest and a livestream of our wedding. She took our worries away and gave me a day I will always remember and cherish with a intimate ceremony.

Sent on 09/11/2020