Yair Haim Photography Reviews

Yair Haim Photography 5
  • Emily

Emily Fine Karpeles · Getting married on 05/02/2020

February Wedding

We had the absolute best experience using Yair as our wedding photographer. He made the day SO fun and he was so quick, making sure we got every shot we wanted and a zillion more we didn't know we wanted. The photos just came in and they are UNREAL we can't believe it. We are so so happy with every single photo! Yair was amazing to work with the whole way through. Thank you so so much Yair and team!

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Z

Zoey · Married on 06/23/2019

Outstanding!

Yair did both our engagement shoot and wedding photos & blew us away with both! Yair was absolutely amazing on our wedding day! Our photos turned out beautiful! His personality is very easy to get along with and he has great attention to detail, all of our wedding vendors enjoyed working with him as well!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Jules and Matt · Married on 06/21/2019

Yair is the best

Yair recently photographed our wedding in Carpinteria, and we couldn’t be happier with the photos he took! From the very beginning, he was quick to respond to any questions we had and walked us through his process. In the weeks leading up to the wedding Yair checked in with us, and worked with our planner (and other vendors) to make sure everything on his end went as smoothly as possible. On the day itself, he was a force to reckoned with! We did our first look and wedding party photos at the Santa Barbara Courthouse, and he and his assistant took control of rounding us all up and getting some amazing shots! Although we know he was at the ceremony and reception (because we have seen the photos), we barely noticed him! He captured the entire event so beautifully, and we couldn’t have asked for a better photographer for our big day! Yair is without a doubt, the best wedding photographer out there!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Liwam · Married on 06/01/2019

Yair is the best to work with!

Yair came highly recommended from a cousin. He shot her wedding a few years ago and her photos are beautiful! My husband was actually the best man in that wedding. After looking at his work and talking to Yair via FaceTime we hired him immediately. It was one of the first things we did after booking our venue. He is so great and easy to work with. We had a two day Nigerian/Ethiopian wedding so it was a busy weekend and Yair went above and beyond what any photographer should do. When it came to doing the timeline for the wedding Yair was so helpful with recommendations to make sure we had enough time to get everything done. During our wedding weekend Yair was a blast to work with, he got all our shots and kept us on schedule. Our family even loved him and said that we should hire him for the next person in our family to get engaged. I am pretty sure we will be seeing him at future weddings. You can’t go wrong with hiring Yair. He is worth every penny! We can’t get enough of our wedding photos!

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 05/24/2019

Pictures Worth More than a Thousand Words

From beginning to end, Yair was funny, relatable, enthusiastic, helpful and professional. Even on our first initial inquiry, Yair was extremely willing to offer suggestions to help streamline our engagement photo shoots and Wedding day photos (timing, schedule of events etc). For the engagement shoot, Yair made us feel comfortable and loose when getting your pictures taken can be an awkward or strange thing initially. During the wedding, Yair never stopped moving. He was flexible and very experienced with timing and changing things up when needed in order to keep us on schedule (because unexpected things will happen). Yair is very accommodating, professional and his photography skills are amazing.

Yair Haim Photography 6
    Yair Haim Photography 11
    Sent on 06/06/2019

Nicole Adams · Married on 05/18/2019

The best ever!

I can’t even begin to describe how amazing Yair is! He is, without a doubt, the best photographer around. My husband and I chose him to shoot our wedding and engagement photos. He is so professional and so genuine, it’s really obvious he truly cares about his clients and what he does. He knows exactly what he’s doing, which made us feel so comfortable because not once did question him. On the day of the wedding, he had the timeline down perfectly and made sure each shot was perfect. He was so great with our entire bridal party and guests that everyone had the best time taking so many photos. Our pictures came out so incredibly perfect that we are still so in awe of them, as they are just so beautiful! He did such an amazing job with every aspect of our experience and we couldn’t be happier with everything he did for us.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Brittany · Married on 04/08/2019

Amazing Flawless Photos

I get to work with Yair many times through out the year and every time I show up to a wedding to doll up my bride and I see him and his team I get so excited!!
    Why do you ask... because I as a makeup artist want my work to look amazing and have incredible shots to share on my site and social media and NEVER has he let me or any bride I know down. Fun photographer to have spend the whole day with you, plus you get stunning photos. Book him asap!!

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • P.K.

P.k. · Married on 03/08/2019

A true artist!

Yair has an excellent eye for composition and light. His pictures beautifully captured the love and joy of the day, and he was able to produce both lovely formal pictures and pictures that vividly capture the fun and lighthearted moments.

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Emily

Emily Freedman Rivera · Married on 02/16/2019

Flawless Pictures

There are no words to describe how thrilled we are with our wedding photos from Yair. He has such an eye for detail, emotion and candidness; it's truly amazing. His photos turned out flawlessly and we couldn't be happier! You seriously won't be disappointed with Yair Haim!!!!!!!

Yair Haim Photography 12
    Sent on 04/13/2019

Joanna · Married on 11/09/2018

The best vendor at my wedding!

Yair is seriously the best. As soon as we booked our wedding venue and date, we booked him immediately! He shot our engagement shoot and our wedding .He is incredibly kind, professional and knows what he's doing. He's also got a great personality and got along very well with my crazy family. Yair has impeccable attention to detail and is incredible at capturing the most important parts of your big day. All of our guests loved his shots and they really bring tears to our eyes every time we see them. Yair does whatever is necessary for the shot. Check out his website and blog for yourself. Seriously, book him now!

Thank you Yair so much for your hard work and talent - we will cherish our photos forever!

Yair Haim Photography 13
    Yair Haim Photography 14
    Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 10/06/2018

Gorgeous work!

He’s an absolute doll! He was well worth what we spent for the beautiful photos he took. He is incredibly sweet, organized, flexible, and professional. He has an array of awesome cameras and photography equipment to get the best photos he can for you. He included bringing an assistant to our wedding, which we loved, so he could get pictures from multiple angles simultaneously. Plus, this ensured that he always had someone there to provide any sudden equipment changes. Further, this is his business, so he doesn’t work for a larger company that he has to please, nor does he have other photographers that work under him that may not provide the same level of quality. For someone who’s great to work with and provides amazing photos, my husband and I highly recommend him!

Yair Haim Photography 15
    Yair Haim Photography 22
    Sent on 01/17/2019

Chrystle · Married on 09/09/2018

Beautiful Photos!

We had Yair for our September wedding and loved how the pictures came out! He is very experienced and professional. We had a full day of shoots including getting ready, a First Look, Ceremony, and Reception. Our First Look was at a different location than our Ceremony and Yair helped me organize the entire timeline of shoots. He also made sure that our specific shoot requests, such as multiple family shots, were met. We are also not used to being in front of a camera, so Yair was able to give a lot of direction throughout the shoot to make sure we had a variety of content that looked good! Also, we received our photos within a VERY timely manner and are so happy with the results! Highly recommend!! :)

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • amy

amy · Married on 08/18/2018

I can not say enough amazing things about Yair. From the start, he was on track. I don’t live in the area so we had a few phone calls during the planning process to figure out details and timeline. He was extremely responsive and I very organized. On the day of the wedding and showed up on time and got straight to work. He was fast, so efficient and above everything he was was meticulous with detail. His creative vision truly shows in his work. I haven’t seen all of the final pictures yet far but from what I have seen so far I am just blown away. I even asked him to be sensitive about my husband’s military uniform so Yair photoshopped certain things off of his uniform so that we could share some pictures on the social media. He captured the feel of the day so well that when I’m looking back at these pictures it’s like I’m reliving it. He is worth every penny and I would recommend him to anyone.

Yair Haim Photography 23
    Sent on 09/15/2018

Lauren · Married on 07/28/2018

I am so grateful to get to be able to work with Yair Haim on such a special event in our lives. Throughout this process, Yair has been nothing but professional and punctual. For a couple who are not big fans of taking pictures, Yair helped calm our nerves and we actually had a really fun experience. Leading up to the pictures for our save the dates, we anticipated feeling very awkward trying to create poses. Yair was able to give us explicit instructions, which was welcomed and did not give us time to overthink anything. We were so thrilled with the outcome and amazed at how natural everything appeared. Yair is able to consider so many different aspects for the best pictures; such as, timelines, natural lighting, weather, and the personality of the couple. We received our pictures back in an incredibly timely manner and he provided us with a plethora to choose from. He truly is a master of this art and I can't wait to be able to work with him again for the next special moment in our lives.

Yair Haim Photography 24
    Yair Haim Photography 25
    Yair Haim Photography 26
    Yair Haim Photography 27
    Yair Haim Photography 28
    Yair Haim Photography 29
    Sent on 07/06/2018

Shira · Married on 07/03/2018

Simply put, Yair is an incredible photographer and he exceeded our expectations in every possible way. My husband and I have never posed professionally and I , in particular, am incredibly uncomfortable in front of cameras. However, after our engagement photo session with Yair, we knew we were in good hands. His direction and kind demeanor helped us to relax and enjoy ourselves. In turn, our engagement photos turned out to be FANTASTIC. So many people told us that they looked like they could be for a magazine spread!
    He also went above and beyond on our wedding day, which consisted of 4 different locations and a huge wedding party. He rounded all of us up and systematically got all the important shots of everyone at all the different locations. He was like a sweet Israeli sheepdog herding us all around to get the best shots! Everyone loved working with him and we were all grateful to him for guiding us through the day and getting great shots! My husband and I are thrilled with our beautiful photos.
    THANKS YAIR!!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Michelle · Married on 05/27/2018

Yair is so much more than just a talented photographer! I started planning my west coast wedding from the east coast which wasn't easy. I spoke to Yair on the phone and he was extremely generous with his time. He confidently explained so much to me about the wedding industry; I learned so much from him in just that first phone call (and ended up taking many recommendations from him for my other vendors). We set up an in person meeting and he quickly became the very first vendor I selected during my planning process! He was there throughout the planning process (very quick to respond)... when I was in a really tough spot choosing a planner, he recommended a planner to me that I ended up loving and choosing! He's assertive yet kind and keeps the mood positive throughout the day/night. His knowledge and strong sense of direction will allow you to relax on your special day, you will get good shots, you're in the best of hands! Thank you Yair, our pictures are tasteful, timeless and beautiful... so many to choose from!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Jonelle · Married on 05/05/2018

Yair shot the most BEAUTIFUL photos for my wedding in May! He had never been or photographed at our venue before and that was our only concern leading up to our wedding. Our photos could not have come out more perfect!!! The way Yair works with the natural lighting is unreal! I have never experienced such a talented photographer. I could not recommend him and his team more, they are beyond professionals!
    - Jonelle

Sent on 10/04/2018

Cyndi · Married on 04/14/2018

We had a wonderful experience working with Yair and his assistant. Our wedding photos came out beautiful and he took so many! I booked him for the whole day and even did a boudoir shoot which was stunning. He made me comfortable and was very professional. I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Lindsay · Married on 03/30/2018

AMAZING!!! I can not say enough about Yair. He is honestly the best photographer I've ever seen/had. He always responded to all my questions very quickly, he was very reassuring with any concerns I had, and he kept in contact with me through out the months of planning. He was even able to find me a videographer 6 days before my wedding and instead of having me stress over booking it, Yair booked it for me and handled every last bit of it. The day of the wedding he was on time and punctual! He knew exactly what he was doing and was ready to make the day amazing! What my husband and I loved most about Yair was not only that he was easy to connect with, but also that he was direct with people to ensure that he got the best photo's possible. He pays attention to every little detail, so much so that he saw a cigarette butt where we were taking photo's and kicked it out of the way so it wouldn't be in the photos. His professionalism and expertise was very much appreciated. He was able to capture the most beautiful pictures in area's you wouldn't think would look good at all. If you have been looking for a photographer, this is the one. If you were anything like my husband and I, and you're unsure if you want to spend the money, I'm telling you that you will not regret hiring Yair. He is worth every penny and it will definitely show in your pictures.

Sent on 04/01/2018

Lizzy · Married on 11/11/2017

I would give more than 5 stars if I could! As another reviewer wrote, you can stop looking for a wedding photographer now that you've found Yair, because he is simply the best. He was professional, efficient, timely, and always puts you first as the bride & groom. From the minute Yair arrived, things went smoothly. He anticipated the optimal timing for photographing every part of our wedding, and masterfully did this in the background without ever seeming intrusive or in-the-way. He made every effort to photograph our wedding just as we had hoped, and the final photos we received were exactly what we wanted!

Yair made sure my makeup was perfect, that we got photos with all of our special guests, he even coordinated our dream photographs on the beach before our ceremony! He communicated effortlessly with all the other vendors at our wedding, including our coordinator and DJ.

I think it's also important to emphasize that with Yair, you're not just getting a wedding photographer - you're getting a wedding PRO. He doesn't just stand there and take photos. No no. He knows exactly how weddings work -- the timing of events, how to make you feel comfortable and look natural, and he anticipates and prevents any problems from happening. His ability really impressed me and my family.

I would also like to thank his assistant Bianca, who did a FABULOUS job with not only snapping some lovely photographs from different angles, but also she was enormously helpful with any last minute back-up things that needed to happen (coordinating the walk-out, getting us a drink, checking on the DJ and schedule, etc...). Not once did she sit idly -- she was always moving and working hard to make sure everything went right.

Thank you so much, Yair and Bianca! You guys are the BEST and we are absolutely thrilled that we got to work with you!!! Sincerely, Lizzy & Bill

Sent on 01/02/2018

Krystyne · Married on 10/21/2017

This review is long over due! Yair photographed my wedding in Oct 2017. He was wonderful! He's very professional, a great communicator, and extremely personable. And best of all, he takes beautiful pictures! His pictures are more journalistic and exactly what we wanted, as they are timeless. Thank you, Yair, for capturing the memories of our special day!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Gina · Married on 10/12/2017

Stop looking! You found the photographer you need! We choose Yair to capture our desert elopement after one glance at his portfolio. My husband and I are not very photogenic, plus I don't have one creative bone in my body, so I was so glad to have Yair there to direct the shoot and make us look like models. All of our pictures came out better than I could have ever imagined, giving those Pinterest weddings a run for their money! On top of his technical skill and professionalism he was an absolute joy to work with. We laughed and talked the whole shoot and it reflects in the pictures. Thank you, Yair! We couldn't be happier!

Yair Haim Photography 30
    Yair Haim Photography 31
    Yair Haim Photography 32
    Sent on 11/09/2017

Allyson · Married on 07/29/2017

We found Yair on The Knot. Initially he caught my eye because he had the same last name as me (and we are not related!) and he had great reviews. He was flexible and easy to work with during the planning stages. We actually first met Yair when he and Ray showed up on the big day. And we were very impressed! From first to last he knew exactly how he wanted to shoot us. He understood the pressures and demands of our day and worked within our constraints. The pictures came out absolutely perfect. He was very adept at dealing with outside pressures and working with our other vendors (Videographer and Coordinator) to make sure everything was captured just the way we wanted. Yair was timely, accommodating, attentive and incredibly professional. We would recommend him to any couple without any hesitation. Thank you Yair for capturing our special day in such gorgeous detail!

Sent on 10/31/2017
  • Krismish

Kristin · Married on 07/22/2017

We met Yair while venue hunting in Montecito. With his knowledge of venues he pointed us in the right direction. He was extremely friendly and professional from Day 1. After speaking with a couple other photographers and reviewing their work, I knew Yair was the perfect match for us. It was the best decision we could have made. He was early, his assistant is wonderful, he's calming, creative, flexible and truly cares about capturing your day in the perfect way. I highly recommend Yair Haim to anyone for their event. He won't dissapoint and his photos speak for themselves! Thank You again for doing such a great job for us!

Sent on 08/12/2017

suzzie · Married on 04/14/2017

WOW!! Great work. Love it!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/29/2016