XO Juliet Reviews

4 | Orchard Park, NY

4 Reviews for XO Juliet

Anony · Married on 09/01/2018

I had a fantastic experience working with Alexis on both my vows and a wedding hashtag. In the first instance, I was actually feeling kind of down and stressed about my wedding. Planning was getting to me. Even as I was filling out the intake form, I think I was writing with a bit of an Eeyore tone. Anyone out there planning a big wedding probably knows what I mean (unless you're a huge fan of planning, of course). Anyway, Alexis turned my chicken scratch into a powerful reminder of why I am getting married and all the things I love about my betrothed. I laughed; I cried--and the best part is that she used my own words and thoughts. It feels genuine because it is. It is a labor of love! She also helped with ideas for wedding hashtags where I was completely stuck. I feel so lucky to have come across her service in Brides.

Helena · Married on 03/01/2018

I’ve never been one to be able to articulate exactly what’s on my mind and what I want to express. I was so nervous to write my own vows! The vows written to my partner turned out so personal and touching, and the humor thrown in there was my favorite part. I know it will be his too! Thanks so much for saying exactly how I feel in such a genuine way!

Robert · Married on 02/22/2018

I don’t mean to sound stereotypical but I am a guy who had no clue what I was getting into when agreeing to write my vows. I wanted to get a head start on it so I could get it out of the way and relax, and I’m glad I went with XOJ. The team was friendly and responsive. Most importantly though the vows shocked me in how good they were. I had low expectations but hey, beggars can’t be choosers… I was blown out of the water. Alexis captured my relationship and our love so well, you would think she knew us forever. When I got an email saying they were on Wedding Wire I made an account just to share my experiences because I was originally scared to take the leap but am so glad I did. Others should know that they can be at ease and trust XO Juliet and best of all you get to be discreet. No one has to know you did not write your vows unless you want them to and whether you get your vows a year in advance or 2 weeks before, they will be great at it.

Julianne · Married on 11/10/2017

I loved the experience and outcome! The questionnaire was easy and remembering those events made this even more fun. I received my written vows quickly and with such thought- I cried when reading them! The vows written for me were beautifully said and tied in the right amount of humor and sincerity.