Xenia Helix Photography Reviews

Xenia Helix Photography 7
  • Larissa

Larissa Wenren · Getting married on 08/03/2020

amazing photographer!

Xenia was an AMAZING photographer to work with! She put me and my husband at ease when taking photos and made it so fun, which is saying a lot since my husband isn't someone who loves having his picture taken. Xenia worked seamlessly with all the family members and accommodated all of our requests. And best of all she took SO many amazing photos! Xenia, thanks so much for making our special day extra special!!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Dear Larissa and David,
    thank you so much for your kind words!

I appreciate your dedication for the photography, patience, great modeling skills and super well-planned and organized timeline for the pictures.
    Thank you again for making me a part of this great celebration, I loved every moment of your wedding day!

Lots of love,

• Kim

Kim Veras · Married on 09/13/2019

Fantastic work!!!

Xenia was absolutely amazing! The pictures she took of my husband getting ready before the wedding and the ceremony pictures were absolutely fantastic !! I couldn't of found a better person :)!!

Sent on 09/30/2019
    Xenia Helix Photography 8
    Xenia Helix Photography 9
    Xenia Helix Photography 10
    Xenia Helix Photography 11

Dear Kimberly and Anthony,
    thank you so much for your kind words!

Your wedding was absolutely beautiful, in the most gorgeous location any photographer could dream of, thank you for making me a part of it.

• Karen

Karen Álvarez M · Married on 08/03/2019

Beautiful photos!

I love all the photos!!! You did a great job. We are very happy!!!

Sent on 08/26/2019
    Xenia Helix Photography 12

Dear Karen and Russell,
    thank you so much for your kind words!

Your wedding was incredibly cozy and warm, thank you for making me a part of it.

Megan and Peter Martell · Married on 05/05/2019

Had the best luck with our photographer

Xenia and Caesar made our day so special! At first we didn't know what to expect. She gladly met us at a cafe in Boston and showed us her portfolio and we were immediately excited to have her take our wedding photos. The day of, she drove all over for us just taking pre-wedding photos. During our reception, Xenia and Caesar were on point and respecting that we didn't want to spend our short reception on taking photos. We had great luck with mother nature and Xenia took the most beautiful pictures that really capture who my husband and I are as a couple!

Thank you so much Xenia!

Sent on 10/20/2019
    Xenia Helix Photography 13
    Xenia Helix Photography 14

Althea · Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful!

Xenia is skilled, has a great aesthetic, and knows how to communicate to get the best shots (when it comes to taking pictures of couples who are not necessarily comfortable being photographed, that means a lot).

She was our engagement shoot and wedding photographer. Both my husband and I were at ease with her both days. Also, she is able to work well within tight time frames and as great to work with. Both the posed and candid shots were great.

I had concerns about lighting and how our skin tone would look in the photos, being dark-skinned, but she laid my concerns to rest during our first conversation and when I saw the engagement shoot photos, it was clear I had nothing to worry about.

I'd recommend her to anyone looking for a great, personable, and skilled photographer,

Sent on 12/24/2018
    Xenia Helix Photography 15
    Xenia Helix Photography 16

Dear Althea & Hezekiah,

Thank you so much for your kind words and such a useful review for other couples!
    I had a great time photographing the two of you and your family. Wishing you all the happiness and love in the world
  • Kimberlee

Kimberlee · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely Amazing

Xenia was absolutely amazing! She was so easy to work with and so personable. Xenia was the first vendor I booked and being a new bride, she was so helpful with any questions I had, even if they were unrelated to photography. Her guidance seriously helped my planning process. We met in person and spoke through email about all of the details. She took the time to understand our style and we can definitely see her dedication in our final product.

Now, on to the day of the wedding. Xenia and Cesar (her assistant/very cool husband) were on time and extremely professional. They got started right away and we stayed on time with our schedule as it was tight. Though professional, she was still so fun to work with and made the whole process so easy. Our wedding party still talks about how great Xenia and Cesar were!

The final product came out amazing! We love all of our photos, the photo album and the usb crystal stick which is so fancy! It didn't take long to get our photos back, which was great since we used some for thank you cards and are gifting some as Christmas presents.

I recommend Xenia to anyone who asks for a photographer. I hope to work with Xenia again in the future for more milestones in our lifetime! Thank you again Xenia!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Dear Kimberlee & Andrew,
    Thank you so much for your review! Your words are so kind and precious. Cesar was reading the review together with me and I heard a lot of "Awwwww". :)

I was super happy to be a part of your wedding day as well as the pre-production process, thank you for including me at early stages and trusting me a lot. I am personally extremely happy with the outcome. You and your bridal party were a pure sunshines and made it easy to be fun and professional.

Jessica · Married on 10/05/2018

Picture perfect experience with Xenia!

I can not say enough about Xenia! She was amazing to work with. We had a horrible experience with another photographer for our engagement pictures which led us to finding Xenia and it was totally worth it. My husband and I talk about how lucky we were that our horrible experience led us to finding the PERFECT photographer. She was so helpful every step of the way. She was always in touch, responded quickly any time you reached out or had questions, and always checked in to see how plans were coming along or if there was anything she could help you navigate during the decision making process. We did our engagement photos with her about a month or so before our wedding and she was able to get us all our photos to include in our wedding decor. She gave me tips on the best outfits to wear and what to bring that would look nice in the pictures. She has great creative ideas and really makes you feel comfortable. Xenia also worked our two huskies into the engagement shoot and was so patient with them and their energy. We loved our engagement pictures but our wedding pictures came out amazing. She was so on top of everything. Xenia made sure to get the shots we really wanted. My family and friends loved working with her and our guests were asking who our photographer was and wanted her info. She is so full of energy and so sweet. She makes sure to keep things moving so you stay on time! She will make you feel so at ease in the midst of any stress on the day of. Her husband/assistant is right there with her on your day to help with logistics and to keep things moving. She has a great eye for detail which I love and appreciate so much. We are beyond grateful that we had such an amazing experience with Xenia and look forward to working with her again in the future.You won’t be disappointed when choosing Xenia as your photographer. I questioned every decision I made while planning and this was one of the best and most important ones!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Dear Jessica & Shawn,

Thank you so much for your kind words, I am absolutely flattered!
    I am so happy I was able to give you the best wedding photography experience you deserve. It was a delight to work with the two of you, your amazing friends and such a loving family.

And extra thank you for letting me spend time with your dogs, they are so much fun and energy :)

Sending you all my love and hoping for more photo-occasions together.

Marjie · Married on 09/01/2018

Truly MADE our wedding !

My husband and I consider ourselves so incredibly lucky that we stumbled upon Xenia and were able to secure her for our wedding. She was nothing but professional from the day we met her. We were looking for a photographer that wasn’t going to do just a bunch of portrait shots. We conveyed this to Xenia when we met and she told us she was the same way when she picked a wedding photographer! She did say that she wished she had got some more portrait shots mixes in with the creative ones so suggested we did a mix as well. I’m so happy we did! We got not only some great shots with our family but Xenia was literally IN the ocean taking pictures of us on the beach! She is truly amazing!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Dear Marjie and Sean,
    Thank you so much for leaving your review!

Your wedding has a special place in my heart. It was so touching, heartwarming and so beautiful! I am so grateful for all the terrific job that you did with picking a scenic location, planning, decorating and organizing. I would stay 1000 more times in the September Atlantic for you and your stunning pictures
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 08/18/2018

We absolutely LOVED working with Xenia! We haven't stopped telling friends and family how lucky we were. She is such an amazingly talented photographer. We booked her almost 2 years out from our wedding and from the very beginning she was so excited for us. On our initial appointment she sat with us for over an hour just talking about what our wedding day would be like and what we envision. She is so responsive when you have questions and goes above and beyond to make you happy! She truly has the eye for photography and works her magic to capture your day so perfectly. We had a bit of a rainy wedding day and she still managed to get out there, umbrellas and all, and produce the most amazing photos. Looked like they came straight from a magazine!!! <3 I find myself looking at them every single day! I highly recommend Xenia as a photographer not only for her amazing talent, but for her patience and making you feel like she truly cares about you as a client. She is a wonderful person inside and out and there aren't enough words to describe how incredible our experience with her was.

Sent on 09/18/2018
    Xenia Helix Photography 17
    Xenia Helix Photography 18
    Xenia Helix Photography 19

My dear Emily & Bill,

Thank you so much for your review, I am truly touched and honored!
    I was so happy to be a part of your wedding day, I think we were a great team and I felt so included from the day one of our initial meeting. I value and respect all the trust you gave me, that what makes all the difference. I love every single one of your pictures, you were the greatest troopers getting out there under the rain and lighting up the meadow with your inner sunshine.! looking forward for more photosessions to come with you guys!

Katie · Married on 08/04/2018

Just a wonderful photographer. Every part of the process was flawless. From helping us find a package within our budget/needs to helping us nail down the timing of the day she was a professional through and through. She turned our photos around so quick too and I'm still crying as I look through them. She captured our day so beautifully, I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 08/27/2018

My dear Katie and Erick,
    thank you so much for your kind words!

I loved every second of your wedding and cried myself a few times throughout the day :) Thank you again for making me a part of this great celebration!

Lots of love,
  • Karima

Karima Ussery · Married on 01/02/2018

Satisfaction

When I met Xenia, she was so easy to talk to and understands your point of view. She walked through with me the details of my wedding and gave me lots of great advice. She was easy to work with, flexible, on time & captured great pictures of my wedding, the highlights, my family, and expressions. I’m so happy with her work and very lucky to have her at my wedding. Thanks Xiena for your hard work and patience.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Dear Karima & Greg,

Thank you so much for your review!
    It was a great pleasure working at your wedding, so well organized and planned at such a beautiful location. I think we were able to create truly unique images, you are an amazing couple!

Wishing you endless love and happiness!

kaiti · Married on 10/08/2017

We had an AMAZING experience with Xenia. From our initial meeting we knew she was exactly the type of photographer we were looking for. She was attentive & genuinely cared about our wants & needs. You always hear people say that you should do your research and choose the right photographer because you only get one chance to get it right. We made the right choice times a million! It's been almost 5 months & I still look at our pictures and obsess over them. Our friends & family agree that our pictures are absolutely beautiful. Everything went smoothly the day of the wedding & she was quick to get our pictures to us after the wedding! We are thrilled with our experience & would highly recommend. Thank you Xenia!!

Sent on 02/16/2018
    Xenia Helix Photography 20
    Xenia Helix Photography 21
    Xenia Helix Photography 22

Xenia Helix Photography's reply:

My dear Kaiti & Brett! Thank you so much for your review! I am an extremely lucky photographer, who gets to work with the most loving and kind couples, like you. I was honored to be a part of your fairytale wedding day. I wish you all the best and more wonders to come! Love, Xenia.
  • · Married on 07/22/2017

Summer Wedding

Xenia did a fabulous job capturing our wedding day! She is timely, professional, and truly listens to your needs and wants. She captured every single moment for us and stayed until the very very end as we did sparklers as we ended our day. The photos are beautiful! We will cherish these for years to come! Thank you so much, Xenia!!!

Sent on 10/02/2019
    Xenia Helix Photography 23
    Xenia Helix Photography 24
    Xenia Helix Photography 25
    Xenia Helix Photography 26

Dear Bobbi-Jo and Sajan,
    thank you so much for your kind words!

Your wedding was absolutely beautiful, full of emotions and sincere moments, thank you so much for making me a part of it.

• Julienne

Julienne · Married on 07/21/2017

I had the best time getting my wedding pictures taken by Xenia. And so did my wedding party ;) Not only she was professional, creative, and talented, but she was very flexible and open to all suggestions. The photos were sent to us so quickly. They all turned out so beautiful, elegant and timeless. Each picture perfectly captured the emotion of the day! You will absolutely love your experience with Xenia. My husband and I couldn't be happier to have worked with such a wonderful photographer.

Sent on 02/25/2018

Xenia Helix Photography's reply:

My dear Julienne & Joseph, thank you so much for your review! I had the greatest time photographing your beautiful, gorgeously styled wedding. Your wedding party was a indeed such a blast, we had so much fun! Wishing you the best moments of joy in your new married life. Love, Xenia
  • F

Faye · Married on 07/17/2017

I had the great pleasure of working with Xenia for my wedding this past July. My now husband and I had a destination wedding in Cape Cod and did all of the planning from out of state. It was quite the challenge to find vendors just based on internet searches. I don't know how the fates aligned things the way they did, but I could not have asked for a better photographer than Xenia. She was accommodating, kind and there for whatever I needed. When I wasn't sure what to do or how to explain something, she listened provided input and was happy to help. I also can't say enough about our pictures either. They are so artistic, wonderfully candid and warm through and through. The compliments from anyone who has seen them have been nothing but astounding! We are so lucky to have these pictures and memories for years to come. I am thrilled that we crossed paths and know that whomever she will work with in the future will certainly be lucky to have her by their side!!!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Faye,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! I can't say enough how happy I was to be a part of your wedding day. It was a truly special celebration, prepared with so much love and dedication. I appreciate every step you took to make it happen the way it did, so I was able to capture all those beauty and emotions with my camera. I wish you and Jack all the best in your new journey. Love, Xenia

Catherine · Married on 06/17/2017

Xenia was amazing to work with! She is extremely talented, creative, and professional - also very sweet and personable. She gave us great direction but also was open to all suggestions we wanted to incorporate. We were blown away by our wedding photos!! Highly recommend Xenia!!

Sent on 02/12/2018
    Xenia Helix Photography 27
    Xenia Helix Photography 28
    Xenia Helix Photography 29
    Xenia Helix Photography 30
    Xenia Helix Photography 31

Xenia Helix Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Cathy! It was such a thrill working on your wedding day and engagement session! I am also happy that we sharing same views for the beauty and wedding photography. The result is stunning, I am so proud of it. Love, Xenia

Tom · Married on 06/16/2017

We love photography, so our wedding photography was a top priority. We had a lot of difficulty finding a photographer who had experience, great style, and a fair price. We feel so lucky that we found Xenia - from the beginning, she made us feel like our wedding was as important to her as it was to us. In order to get all of the pictures we wanted, there were a lot of logistics and planning to figure out. Xenia was always patient, responsive, and helpful as we did our planning, even though we probably asked her way too many questions. The day of the wedding, Xenia and her assistant were professional, and they helped to keep us in the moment, enjoying the day. We are so happy with the beautiful pictures she delivered. The wedding day always goes by so fast, and we are so happy we invested in someone who could deliver personal service and great photography. We highly recommend Xenia for your engagement and wedding!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Xenia Helix Photography's reply:

Dear Tom & Natalia, thank you so much for your review!
    I am so grateful for your dedication to the wedding planning process and picture results. You've created the best "field" for me to capture your photographs. Your wedding is definitely has a very special place in my heart. I wish your love to grow a day to day!

Anastasia · Married on 10/18/2015

I'd like to leave a review and to thank Xenia Helix sincerely for her work. Xenia was the photographer on my wedding and, moreover, helped me with the organization. Fist of all, the photos from our wedding are admirable, they are so emotional, so bright. We have a great wedding album now, and I am really ready to look over this photos again and again. And can also mention, we had an unusual photo session because we took our big dog with us, and it was very cold, windy and rainy that day, but Xenia managed to fix our happy faces, cool moments and unique event! Secondly, I can say that it is very difficult to organize wedding by yourself, it' s much better to have a professional helpers. That's why Xenia's advises and help was unexpendable.

Sent on 03/30/2016

Xenia Helix Photography's reply:

My dear Anastasia, thank you so much for review. Your wedding is definitely one of the warmest and I am not talking about the weather. You gave me free way for my creativity an were such a troupers! Pictures from your wedding day are so unique and charming. Thank you for choosing me as your photographer. Love, Xenia

Elena · Married on 08/15/2015

Xenia is wonderful person and great professional!
    All the advices were valuable and as a result we have ingenious and very nice photos!

Sent on 04/05/2016

Thank you, Elena! It was a pleasure working on your wedding :) Love, Xenia

Xenia was an complete joy to work with. She made our already stressful day easier with one less thing to worry about. She made my wife feel like a model and told us how to pose to make us look really good. Xenia was extremely professional and communicate with us every step of the way until the wedding date. Her work is just fantastic and the quality of the pictures are straight out of an European fashion magazine! i highly recommend her for any type of event, specially wedding! She will definitely deliver and make long last memories like she did with us. You won't be disappointed, we certainly weren't!

Sent on 03/29/2016

Xenia Helix Photography's reply:

Thank you so much guys! It was a blast working with you :)
    Anna was truly gorgeous, especially in her custom-made designer dress. Your wedding was so thought through and so stylish - I show it in my portfolio as a greatest example to all other brides. Love, Xenia

Ekaterina · Married on 01/30/2015

Thank you for capturing the highlight moments of our day providing us with so many wonderful and beautiful images. We were very impressed with ur high quality work. Thanks to you, this images take us back to that lovely day each time we look at them.
    The photos came out better that I could have ever expected, and postproduction of the photos is awesome!!! You’ve captured all the emotions, love and laughter perfectly.
    Xenia is a high professional, who really loves her work. We would recommend you for other couples for sure.
    Thank you for your fantastic job!
    With love, Katerina and Giampaolo

Sent on 05/12/2016

Xenia Helix Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, you are the sweetest couple ever. Your beautiful winter wedding has a special place in my heart. I am so grateful that you made me a part of your happiest day! Love, Xenia